The New Problem

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    As you wake up, sehun kiss your forehead and caress your hand. You still can feel a little pain... But it's all worth it. Having a Angel. It's a new accomplishment of yours. You hold onto sehun's hand and he smile as he comfort you. Everything turned out well. It's a new feeling. All of your problems fade away. A new day will start. And it starts now. As months passed. You watch how Sehun carry your baby. You smile as he cuddles with the baby and entertain it. You sit down on the couch and he sit down beside you and you rest your head on his shoulder. And hold you baby's hand. You smile as Junho lock his fingers around your finger. 

"Aigoo... Appa is jealous!" Sehun said and you laughed.

"Don't worry... I'll give you a kiss..." You said and 

"Ppali... Kiss me..." He said as he lean his forehead on yours. You slowly move your lips closer and closer until... Junho cried. Sehun sighed and you quickly stand up and carry Junho. Sehun look at you and you head to the bedroom and you shut the door.

"Tsk." Sehun clicked his tongue and he stand up. 

"Junho-ah... Are you hungry? Hmm?" You said as you lay him down on the bed. Sehun hand you the bottle of milk and you fed Junho.

"He's Hungry..." Sehun said and he sit down on the floor.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" You asked.

"For what?" He asked back and you sighed.

"You forgot something... You have a schedule today." You said and he quickly stand up.

"Oh god..." You heard him whisper and he quickly run inside the bathroom. You giggled and you lay down beside Junho.

"Aigoo..." You breathed and you caress Junho's cheek.

"Hubby... Ppali! You'll be late!" You shouted and you peck Junho's cheek.

"Stay here... Eomma will be back." You said and you stand up and open the wardrobe and place Sehun's clothes on the chair and you place a shirt inside his bag and close it. 

"Your bag is ready... And... Here are your clothes." You said as you hand them to him. Sehun smiled and he peck your lips. 

"Thanks Wifey! You're the best!" He said.

"Be quick!" You said and you sit down on the bed and take care of Junho. Sehun quickly wear his clothes and he grab his bag.

"Please... Comb your hair first." You said and he chuckled. 

"Don't worry... I'm still handsome." He said and he peck your lips.

"Bye wifey..." He said and he kiss Junho's forehead.

"Bye junho... Be a good boy... Appa will be back." He said and he head outside.

"Take care..." You said and you let out a sigh.

    You carried Junho and place him in his crib and and place his stuffed toy beside him. Youd decided to take a quick shower and you head to the bathroom. After it. You quickly dress up yourself and comb your hair. The doorbell rang. Maybe your parents arrived to visit you? You quickly walk towards the door and open it. A warm hug from your parents... You smile and hug them back. They check Junho and play with him as you cook inside the kitchen. Sehun's parents are still not arriving. You check the time and you continued cooking. The doorbell rang again and you lower the heat of the stove and walk towards the door. And there they are. Sehun's parents hug you and you hug back and welcome them inside. You guide them to your bedroom and your parents greet each other. They start to talk with each others and you excuse yourself. You head back to the kitchen and continued cooking. Now you know how it feels to be a Mom. Now you understand the feeling of being a mother. Why they're so protective towards their kids. Why they're so loving and caring to their family. You turn off the stove as you finished cooking and place the food on the table. They all exit the room and they head to the kitchen and they sit down.

"Where's Junho?" You asked.

"He fell asleep..." Your mother replied and you smiled.

"Thanks Eomma..." You whispered and you sit down too and start to eat with them. Having a chat with them about you and Sehun... And how you take care of your son alone. But you can't blame sehun. It's his job. And sooner or later... You're going to be like Sehun. Well, you don't like it at all... You want to take care of of your child. But Sooman insist. He wants you to be a idol like the others. Make a name and clear things up in public. You don't know what his plans are... But you're sure... It's not going to be good. You don't trust sooman at all. Yes he can make you famous. Yes he can give everything you want. But what's behind those things? The risks. You can't get the best of both worlds. 

"So... Junhee... Do you have any plans of having another one?" Sehun's mom asked and you smiled.

"We're still not talking about it..." Your replied.

"Then the two of you should talk about it." Sehun's dad said and you laughed.

"Junho must be 5 years old first." Your mother said.

"Mm... Ne! Let's wait for Junho to grow up first." Sehun's mom said and you nod.

    After eating you all talk about Junho's future. Sooman's deal kept crossing your mind. Maybe it's time to tell them that you're going to be a star when Junho turned 1 year old. You sighed and you stare on your hand blankly. Everyone noticed it and your mother who's beside you, snapped his fingers in front of your face. Everyone laughed and you bow your head on them and say sorry. You clear your throat and you sighed deeply.

"Is there something you want to tell Junhee?" Your father asked and you nod.

"Go tell it, don't hesitate my dear..." Sehun's mom said.

"I..." 

"You?" 

"I'm going to..." 

"You're going to?" They asked.

"I'm going to do songs when Junho turned 1 year old." You said and they look at each other.

"What do you mean?" Your mother asked.

"Yes sweetie... What do you mean? I thought you're not interested of those stuffs? You're going to be a idol?" Your father asked and you nod.

"Why? Tell us..." Sehun's father asked.

"Me and President Sooman had a deal before... " you said.

"And... I don't have the rights to break that deal..." You added and you bit your lower lip.

"Idol?" You heard a familiar voice and you turned around to look at Sehun who's directly looking at you as he bite the red apple.

"Sehun..." You whispered.

"What do you mean Junhee?" He asked and you stand up. Your father cleared his throat and they all stand up.

"We're going to leave now... Thank you Junhee for inviting us..." Your mother said.

"Thanks Junhee..." Sehun's mom said and you nod.

"Talk about this, okay? Take care of Junho... Bye!" Sehun's dad said.

"Bye! Discuss those things." Your father said and you heard the door shut.

"Now talk." Sehun said coldly and he place the apple down on the table.

"Sehun... Sooman and i had a deal before... He said...--"

"Then why are you going to accept it?" He cut your sentence. You don't know why... But your tears formed and you stop them from falling.

"He said that we need to clear things up and--"

"God damn Junhee... I told you! Don't trust him!" Sehun start to shout and you look at him.

"Hey... Hey! Don't shout at me!" You shouted back and he place his hand on his forehead and you look away.

"Come on Junhee! Aren't you afraid of what happened before?!" He shouted and you bit your lower lip.

"Do i have anything to do?! Huh?! Tell me!" You shouted. Junho start to cry and you push him aside and head to the bedroom and comfort your son. 

"Mianhae Junho... Did eomma wake you up?" You said and you carry Junho.

"Ya... Let's talk." Sehun said. He's trying to calm his self down.

"Junho... Stop crying... It's okay... Eomma is here." You said.

"I said let's talk!" Sehun shouted.

"Can't you ing see what i'm doing?! Your son is crying!" You said and he exit the bedroom and shut the door with a loud bang. Junho's cry got louder and you caress his back.

"Shhh... Go back to sleep..." You said and you start to sing even your voice cracks. You gulp your saliva down and your tears rolled down. You sighed as Junho start to get quiet. You gently place him back inside the crib. You head to the kitchen and you saw Sehun standing there. You took the glass of water on the table and drink it. You place it down and sehun walked towards you.

"Why are you ing doing this Junhee?" He asked and you just ignore him and head on the sink.

"Answer me!" He shouted.

"Can you ing lower your voice down?" You said and he walked towards you. Sehun just talk but you don't listen to him. It just break your heart into pieces. And you don't want it. You sighed and sehun suddenly push your hand that made the glass hit the sink hard. Your hand start to bleed and your tears rolled down. Sehun was shock and you look at him.

" you Sehun." You said and you start to walk. Sehun grab your arm but you slap it away.

"If you just let me explain... This ing problem is over!" You said and you head upstairs and you head to the bedroom and lock the door. You quickly head to the bathroom and wash your hands. Blood didn't stop to flow. You open the small cabinet and grab the first aid kit. You clean your wound and you place a plaster on your finger. Sehun start to knock on the door and you sighed.

"." You whispered and you check Junho. You caress his cheeks and you fix his pillow. 

"Junhee... Open the door." Sehun said softly and you sighed. Junho turned around and you look at the door.

"Shut up Sehun... Junho might--"

"Please Junhee..." He said and you sighed.

"No. Sleep outside." You said and you sit down on the bed. You turn off the lamp shade and you lay down and cover yourself with the blanket. 

     You woke up exactly 2:00 in the morning and you stand up and open the door. You head downstairs and you sighed as you saw Sehun sleeping on the couch. You head upstairs and grab a spare blanket and cover him with it. You feel mad. But on the other half... You still care for him. You sit down on the floor and watch him sleep. 

"You babo..." You whispered and you place your hand on his cheek. You were shock when he hold your hand. You look at him and he sighed.

"Mianhae wifey..." He said. His eyes were still shut.

"Sehun--"

"Junhee... I should've listen to you earlier..." He said.

"I hurt you... Right?" He said and he slap his self with your hand.

"Sehun... Hajima..." You said and you stand up.

"I'm going upstairs--"

"Don't leave me here..." He said.

"Sehun--"

"Stay here..." He said and he pull you down beside him and quickly wrap you with the blanket and hug you tightly so you will not fall.

"Mianhae..." He whispered.