Like Father Like Son

Relationship With Oh Sehun

     Junho sat down on his seat and took out his notebook and start answering the questions on the board. Girls giggled and he turned around and they all shut their mouths. The bell rang and he shut his notebook and he stood up. His friends walked towards him and they all head outside when a girl walked towards him and hand him a small box. He sighed and he combed his hair with his fingers. The girl bit her lower lip and Junho took the box and continued walking.

"Oppa..." The girl said and Junho turned around.

"What?" Junho asked.

"Please don't act cold towards me..." The girl said but Junho ignored her and continued walking with his friends. Seems like this boy will be like his father before. Haha! 

"Ya... She's pretty!" His friend said.

"Yes she is..." Junho replied.

"I can sense what you want to do..." His friend said.

"Shut up." He said.

     Junho arrived home and you kiss his forehead. You took his bag and you open it to check his things. You frowned as you saw a small box and you took it out and ask him about it. His eyes widened and he quickly grab the box and he sighed.

"A girl gave it to me Eomma..." He said and you raise a brow.

"A girl?" You asked and he nodded.

"Ne... A girl..." Junho replied.

"A girl?!" Sehun asked as he place some chips in his mouth.

"Ne!" He replied and he place it on the table.

"Can i take a nap first Eomma?" He asked and you nodded.

"Ya... Aren't you going to take it?" Sehun asked.

"Nah..." Junho said and you look at Sehun.

"Junho... That's bad..." You said.

"Junho?" You said half shouting and Junho ran upstairs.

"Aigoo... That kid." You said and you place His bag down and grab the box.

"What's this?" You asked and Sehun shrugged.

"Why don't you open it?" Sehun suggested. You sat down beside Him and you open the box that contains a Necklace. You giggled and you look at Sehun. 

"Aigoo... Our baby boy is really handsome eh?" Sehun said.

"Of course... He looks like you..." You said and he smiled and peck your lips. You place the box inside his bag and you head upstairs. You head back to the living room and you sit down beside Sehun again. 

"Why don't you visit his school and check who's the girl?" Sehun asked and you smiled.

"Of course i will..." You said and sehun pecked your lips.

"I'm sorry if i can't go... Sooman wants to see me tomorrow..." Sehun said and you nodded.

"I understand..." You replied.

"Aigoo... Our baby girl is soon to born... Be careful araseo?" He said and you nodded.

"Ne!" You replied.

     As the three of you watch TV. Junho rested his head on Sehun's lap and you caress his back to send him to sleep. Sehun smiled at you and you rest your head on his shoulder and he kiss your crown. After some minutes of watching. Junho is finally asleep and Sehun carried him upstairs and you turn off the TV and head upstairs. You cover Junho with his blanket and you turn off the lights and follow sehun to your bedroom. You both lay down and let Sehun hug you. Sehun planted a kiss on your shoulder and he caress your tummy.

"Goodnigh baby..." He whispered.

"Who? Me or our little princess?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Seryeong-ah... Go to sleep now..." Sehun said and you giggled.

 

---

 

    As Junho enter the van... You shut it and pretend that you're going back inside the house. When the Van drove away... Your manager's car stopped in front of you and you quickly enter inside. Your greeted him a good morning and he did the same.

"Aigoo... Long time no see eh?" Your manager said.

"Ne..." You replied.

"and your tummy is big!" He said and you giggled.

"9 months..." You replied.

"Bwo?! Then where are you going? You're supposed to be--"

"Aigoo! Just follow our Van..." You said and he nodded. As your reach Junho's school, you secretly follow him and found a cute little girl following him. You smiled and you snap your fingers.

"Bingo!" You whispered and walk towards them and hide behind the door.

"Good morning Oppa!" The girl greeted.

"Aigoo..." You whispered while smiling widely and you peeked and found that smirking look of your son.

"Do... Do you like it? My gift?" The girl asked.

Junho sighed. "I didn't saw it... By the way... What's inside it?" He asked and you raised a brow.

"Oppa--"

"Nevermind... I don't like you anyway..." Junho said and your eyes widened.

"Aish..." You hissed.

"Oppa..." The girl said sadly...

"What?" Junho asked.

"Aish... This kid... What a heart breaker..." You whispered.

"I'm going to be late... Now... If you're not going to talk--"

"Jeongmal jeongmal joahaeyo..." The girl said and you giggled.

"Junho... Stop acting like the High schooler sehun... You're not even in highschool..." You whispered. Junho laughed and you mentally face palmed yourself.

"Fail." You whispered.

"Poor girl..."

"Ya... Are you out of your mind?" Junho asked and he walked towards the girl.

"Hmm? Tell me!" He said.

"Tsk..." 

"You must be crazy..." Junho said and he started to walk.

"Wait!" The girl said.

"Can we be friends?" The girl asked.

"I don't like crazy friends..." Junho replied.

"You are one of those Crazy Kids junho..." You whispered.

"She's pretty! She is!" You whispered.

"I'm going to be late! You're just wasting my time..." Junho said and he start to walk.

"Aigoo... This little sehun..." You whispered and you adjusted your shades.

"Omo... Is that Junho's mother?" A girl squealed.

"A-annyeong!" You said and you start to walk. You quickly took out your phone and you dial your manager's number.

"Wait me outside... I'm on my way..." You said.

"Araseo..." He replied and you ended the call.

"Junhee-ssi..." 

"Aigoo... Ppali..." You whispered and you fasten your pace and luckily. Your manager is outside and you quickly open the car's door and enter inside.

"Let's go home..." You said.

"I think those people recognized you..." Your manager said.

"Ne... I think so..." You replied.

 

---

 

    Junho finally arrived and you let out a loud sigh. He looked at you and he walked towards you to give you a kiss. You peck his lips and He peck sehun's cheek. As you he place his bag down and he sit down between the two of you and you sighed again.

"Eomma... Is there a problem?" He asked.

"You know what Junho, baby?" You asked and he just look at you.

"Being a bad boy is not good." You said and he his lips.

"I'm not bad at all eomma..." He said.

"Oh really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Ignoring that pretty girl... Making her--"

"Eomma?! Did you?--"

"Ne! I did... Wae?" You asked.

"Why do you have to do that? You can accept the friendship..." You said.

"Eomma--" 

"What?" You asked.

"She's crazy!" Junho said.

"No she's not!" You said.

"Yes she is..." Sehun said.

"Sehun?" You said.

"She is crazy over our son... Ne junho?" Sehun said and they both laughed

"Aigoo... Sehun!" You said.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"Aigoo..." You said and you stood up and felt something's wrong.

"Are you alright Eomma?" Junho asked.

"N-ne..." You replied and you place your hand on your tummy.

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked and you place your hand on his shoulder and you bit your lip. 

"J-junhee..." He said.

"I think i'm going to--"

"Junho... Ppali! Call your grandma... I'm going to take your mom to the hospital! Stay here! Araseo?? Wait for your grandma..." Sehun said.

"Ne Appa! Ne!" Junho replied.