Playboy

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"Aren't you going to eat Junhee? It's dinner time sweety!" You mother said.

"May-maybe later!" You shouted.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm still full..." You replied.

"Junmyeon is looking for you..." She said and you nod.

"Let me finish my homeworks first..." You said and she shut the door.

"Aish... My tummy hurts... My tummy hurts!" You said and you rest your head on your study table.

"Junhee!" You heard Suho's voice and you quickly run towards your door and lock it. 

"Junhee... What are you doing?" 

"Junhee? Open the door... Let's talk..." He said.

"Aish... Come on... Open the door..." 

"I know you! You're going to hurt me! And i'm not crazy to open that door!" You shouted and you sit down on the chair and continue doing your homeworks.

"Okay... I'm not going to hurt you... I promise..." He said.

"I'm busy! " you shouted.

"Okay... But please... I want to talk to you." 

"Later..." You replied. Your phone vibrated and you sigh as you read the message. It's from Sehun... 

 

From: Sehun

 

You should skip dinner if you really don't want your stomach to explode... I'll pay for what i ate earlier... And please... Don't do it again... :)

 

      Your eyes widened. Maybe he heard your conversation with Hyunyoung. It means he already know that you lied just to eat with him. You sighed and you rest your head on your study table.

"Aish... Babo! Babo!" You said as you hit your head with you hand.

"You're one stupid girl Junhee..." You said to yourself and you sigh.

"Junhee! Open this!" You hear Suho's voice.

"You're still there?!" 

"Yes. So open this door!" He said and you sighed. You unlocked the door and you open it.

"Are you done with your homeworks?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No..." 

"Ya! I waited outside like--"

"Who asked you to wait there?" You asked and he sighed.

"W-woah! You promised that you're not going to hurt me!" You shouted.

"Aish... Jinjja! Junhee! What's your problem?" He asked.

"It's sehun!" 

"What's with him?" He asked.

"You don't care! " you said and you place your notebooks inside your bag.

"Please... Don't make my head ache again Oppa... My tummy still hurts okay?" You said and you lay down on your bed.

"I'm not making your head ache Junhee! You're the one who makes my head ache!" 

"Bwo?! Me?!"

"Yes! You!" 

"Why me?" 

"Aish! Seriously... Junhee... You're such a pain--"

"Fine! I'm always the pain in this family! I don't even know why! I always maintain my high grades! I always work hard! I always do my best! The problem is you all don't understand!" You shouted and you push him outside and quickly shut the door.

"Junhee? It's not like that--"

"It's always not like that Oppa! But that's all what you mean! I'm always the one who's not working hard for my future! Junmyeon! It's always Junmyeon! " you shouted and your tears rolled down.

"What is this again Junmyeon?" You heard your father's voice.

"Just a little misunderstanding Appa... Mianhae..." 

" this life..." You said.

"What did you just said Junhee?? Ya! Where did you learn that?" Suho shouted.

"I'm big enough to know those kinds of words!" You shouted and you grab your hoodie and you open the window. 

"I hate it." You said and you jump down. You lay on the ground for a second and you stand up and start to walk. 

"My wallet..." You whispered.

"Junhee! Where are you going? Stay there-- ya!!" Suho saw you and you quickly run away. You took out your phone and you quickly call Hyunyoung. 

"Oh... Junhee... What is it?" She asked.

"Can i go to your place?" You asked.

"Junhee!" Suho shouted as he try to catch you.

".AHH! Go away!" You screamed.

"Y-ya! What's happening?" She asked.

"Just answer me!" 

"O-okay! You can! You can!" She said and you end the call.

"Don't follow me!" You shouted.

"It's not safe for you-- junhee!" He shouted but you kept on running.

"Catch me old man!" You shouted and you laughed when he stopped running and he catch his breath.

     You slow down and you start to catch your breath. You reached Hyunyoung's apartment and you press the doorbell. She open it and you quickly enter inside. You follow her and you sit down on the floor.

"Water... Please-- i want water..." You said and she quickly run towards the kitchen.

"Here..." She said. You drink the water and she just watch you.

"What's happening Junhee? Tell me..." She said.

"Long story-- but wait... Sehun knew that i lied... Just to -- you know..." You said.

"Secrets are meant to be revealed. " she said and you sit down on the couch.

"Why are you shouting earlier?" She asked.

"Oppa tried to catch me... But i'm too fast for him..." You replied.

"So... You escaped again?" She asked and you nod.

"Don't tell me--"

"Yeah... I used the window again--  aww!" You said and she hit your head.

"Are you crazy? I told you not to do that! What's the use of the door junhee? Are you thinking??" 

"Do you think i can escape if i use the door?? Of course! The three of them will stop me! I have no choice!" 

"Aish! You stupid!" She said.

"Go home now! Junmyeon must be worried!" She said.

"I don't care!" You said.

"Unnie! Jebal! Just this night! Please??" You said and she sighed.

"Just one night. Understan Kim Junhee?" 

"Ne!" You said with a smile and she pinch your cheeks.

"Kaja... Let's buy some snacks!" She said.

 

---

 

      Sehun start to walk with the girl from the other class. The girl blushed as Sehun wrap his arm around her waist and he smirked. They stopped walking and Sehun look at her and attempt like he is going to kiss her. The girl shut his eyes and let Sehun press his lips on her red lips. You and Hyunyoung exit the convenience store and your eyes widened when you saw Sehun kissing a girl. Your heart almost stop beating and Hyunyoung stood infront of you to cover the view. She grab your wrist and you look at her.

"You okay Junhee?" She asked.

"H-huh? " 

"Are you okay? " she asked.

"N-ne! I-i'am okay Unnie... Kaja?" She said and she start to walk to Sehun's direction and you quickly grab her wrist.

"Is there no other way?" You asked and she shook her head.

"Kaja... Just don't look at him..." She said and you sighed.

     You both start to walk and you listen to Hyunyoung. Don't look at him. You just walk when you suddenly bumped onto someone. You turn around and you bow your head. The girl frown and she comb her hair with her fingers. You bow your head again and you look at her. And here we go... Sehun's eyes widened when he saw you. He quickly remove his arm around the girl's waist. You bit your lower lip and you quickly turn around and pull Hyunyoung with you. You don't want to cry. Not now. Not in front of Hyunyoung. You let out a loud sigh and Hyunyoung look at you. She know you very well. She knows that you want to cry. She knows how much you want Sehun too much. You reached her apartment and you place the plastic bag on the table and you excuse yourself to the bathroom. You open the faucet and you wash your face. Your tears start to roll down. You open the cupboard and you took out a clean white towel and you wipe your face. You start to sob. What you saw earlier hurts. You cover your mouth to stop making  noises. 

"Stop crying..." You whispered and you wipe your tears with the towel.

"Junhee? Are you okay there?" Hyunyoung knocked on the door twice.

"N-ne... " you replied and you wipe your tears. You open the door and you quickly sit down on the couch and lock your eyes on the TV screen as you eat snacks with your bestfriend. Your phone start to vibrate inside your pocket and you check it. Sehun is calling but you ignore it and place it on the table. You don't want to talk about it anymore. Hyunyoung cleared and you look at her.

"Aren't you going to answer his call?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I'm watching Unnie..." You replied

 

---

 

      You borrowed Hyunyoung's uniform so you can attend school today. You were about to enter your classroom when someone grab your wrist. You turn around and you look at Sehun's perfect face. You sighed and you bit your lower lip and remove his hands off of your wrist. He look at you and you open the door again but he shut it. 

"Look--"

"Please go inside... I don't want to deal with the teachers again..." You said and he his lips.

"Aren't you going to listen to me? I'm going to explain!" 

"Explain? Explaine what Sehun-ssi?" 

"About last night... She's not my--"

"Oh yeah... I saw you last night..." You cut his words.

"Let me explain Junhee..."

"What are you going to explain? I'm not even your girlfriend..." You said and he his hair with his fingers.

"Please... You need to go inside." You said and you open the door for him. He enter and you sighed. You did the same and you shut the door.

"Junhee... I'm going to treat you lunch today... You forgot your wallet right? " Hyunyoung said as she apply her eyeliner. 

"Okay..." You replied and you sit down beside him. Sehun heard it again. And he have a new plan.

"Unnie... If my brother text you... Don't tell him anything okay?" You said and she nod.

"Araseo..." She said.

     Your teacher start the discussion when the door opened. Your eyes widened when Suho excused you for a minute. The girls start to talk about Suho... Well... He's handsome. You sighed and you stand up and follow him outside.

"What is it ?" You asked.

"Where did you go last night?" He asked.

"I need to study Oppa..." You said and he sighed. 

"Fine. I'm going to talk to you later. Go straight home okay?" He said and you nod.

"Araseo." You quickly sit down on your chair and listen to your teacher.

"What did your Oppa said?" Hyunyoung asked.

"He said he wants to talk to me..." You replied.

"Oppa?" Sehun whispered.

"So... Are you going back there again?" 

"Of course..." You replied.

"I just don't feel well yesterday... And he start to scold me... That's why i escaped." You said.

"Good." Hyunyoung replied.

     Class ended and you wait for Hyunyoung outside your classroom. Sehun didn't notice you and he wave to a girl. The girl run towards him. You look at her and she's not the girl last night. Sehun kiss her forehead and you just look away. You don't want to see it anymore. And finally. Hyunyoung exit the room. After searching for her ring. You both start to walk together and Sehun finally notice you. He run towards you and you just bow your head to him with a smile and you continued walking with hyunyoung.