Pretty Little Liar

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Suho lay down beside you and you face your back to him. He just ignore you and he shut his eyes. He's tired. And he don't have time to have a chat with you. He quickly fell asleep you shut your eyes and you try to sleep. But you can't. You don't know what's running in your mind and you don't know what you feel. You bit your lower lip and you look at suho to confess everything what happened. But he's asleep. And you know he's tired. You sighed and you stand up and walk to the door. You open it and check if someone is still awake. You exit the room and you shut the door quietly. You silently open Chanyeol and Baek's door and you sigh when you saw Baekhyun sitting on his bed. You your lower lip and you clear your throat.

"Oppa? " 

"Oh... Jungie..." He said and he walk towards you.

"Is there anything you need?" He asked and you sighed.

"I just need someone to talk to..." You replied and he smile.

"Kaja... " he said and you follow him to the balcony. 

"What are you going to tell ?" He asked.

"Before i tell you... Can you keep this as a secret first?" You asked.

"Sure! I'm good at keeping secrets!" He said with a smile and you take a deep breath.

"Promise?" 

"Promise!" He replied.

"Okay... I know this sounds crazy... BUT IT'S REALLY CRAZY!" You said and he chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I feel like i'm cheating... No! I'AM cheating." He said.

"Cheating? Exam?" He asked.

"No. Luhan..." You said. His eyes widened and he bit his lower lip.

"W-what is it again?" 

"I...--"

"Stop... What if Luhan Hyung--"

"That's my problem Oppa... I don't know what to do..." You said.

"Is it Sehun?" Baekhyun asked and you nod.

"This is a big problem Junhee..." He said.

"I can't sleep... I can't--" your tears rolled down and you start to sob.

"I don't know what to do! " you said.

"I feel like i'm going crazy sooner or later!" You said and he caress your back.

"Junhee... You need to choose." Baekhyun said.

"I don't know who to choose--" 

"Give yourself a time to think about it. Date sehun... And after. Date Luhan Hyung. If you feel really happy with Sehun... Then say sorry to Luhan." He said and he wipe your tears.

"It's the only way to make this clear okay?" He said and you nod.

"Don't cry... Go to sleep now..." He said.

"Ne Oppa... Thank you..." You said and you head back to the bedroom.

    You carefully lay down yourself and cover up with the blanket. You sighed and you just shut your eyes when your brother pull you closer to him. You look at him and check if you woke him up. He kiss your forehead and he open his eyes.

"Where did you go hmm?" He asked.

"I just drink water... And saw Baekhyun Oppa there. So... I talk with him for awhile.

"What did you talk about?" 

"Nothing Oppa... " you replied and he shut his eyes again.

"Go to sleep ... You want to go the Lotte world again right?" He asked.

"Ne..." You replied and you shut your eyes.

"Mianhae Oppa... I'm so bad..." You whispered and you hug him.

     You all prepare yourself. Baekhyun look at you and you quickly look away. You head outside and enter the white van and sit down. The door opened again and Sehun sit down beside you. You smile at him and he do the same to you. You hug the pillow and you both wait for the others. Baekhyun sit down beside Sehun and you look at him. Baekhyun bit his lower lip and you just look away.

"Is there a problem?" Sehun suddenly asked and Baekhyun fake a smile.

"Nothing... I think i'm just excited!" He said and he rest his head on the head rest and he shut his eyes.

"Junhee... Here." He said and he wear the bracelet same as his. You smile and you pinch his cheeks.

"Thank you..." You said and he smile. Sehun rest his head on your shoulder and you both fell asleep. You don't know where are you all going. But as Suho said last night. Lotte world. You open your eyes and the van is parked somewhere beside a big tree. You know it's not lotte world. You wake up sehun and you both exit the van and found out that you're in a private resort. 

"Oppa?" 

"Oh! Junhee!" Suho said.

"Where are we?" 

"Manager Hyung didn't let us to go to lotte world since there's too many people. So... Baekhyun said that we should go here instead." He replied.

"Go to your room and place your things there okay? " he said.

"I have nothing to place there! I didn't bring anything." 

"Then... Who's that pink bag over there?" He asked and he point the bag beside Baekhyun's seat.

"Did... Baekhyun Hyung bring that?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe." Suho replied.

"Ppali! Go to your room!" Suho said.

"A-araseo..." You reached your room and you shut the door. You can't deny it. It's beautiful in that resort. You look at the bracelet Sehun gave you and a smile flash on your face. 

"What have you done to me?" You ask yourself and you sit down on the bed.

"Oh Sehun... You really make me go crazy..." You whispered and you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You said and the door opened. 

"Oh... Wae?" You asked sehun.

"They said we're going to eat now... Kaja?" He said and you stand up.

     You all start to eat and sehun nudge you. You understand what he's trying to say and you quickly finish your food and you stand up. Everyone look at you except sehun and you drink the glass of water.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Can i walk around the resort?"

"No." Suho replied.

"Oppa! Please? Please ? Please?? It's my first time here!" You said and he sighed.

"Why don't you just let her Hyung?" Chanyeol said.

"No one is with her--"

"Oh! Sehun is done! Sehun! Go with her ppali!" Baekhyun said.

"There... She's with someone... Let her now." Chanyeol said.

"Besides... It's our maknae Oh Sehun. It's going to be fine Hyung!" Baekhyun said.

"Araseo... Be back quickly... Araseo?" Suho said.

"Ya! Sehun-ah! Look after her araseo?" 

"Ne Hyung..." Sehun replied and you both start to walk together.

"What are we going to do then?" You asked him.

"It's not our first time here... I'm going to be your tour guide..." He said and you smile.

"Kaja..." He said and he squat down.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"It's going to be a long walk... I'll give you a piggy back ride." He said and you blush.

"You're not that heavy though..." He added and you wrap your arms around his neck and he stand up. You rest your head on his shoulder and he start to walk.

"Are you okay there?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied.

"Where are we going?" You asked and he just ignore you.

"Just wait..." He replied.

"Sehun..." 

"Ne?" 

"What if Luhan Oppa knew about this? What are we going to do?" You asked and he take a deep breath.

"We both know that he will know about this... And if he knew about this... You need to choose. Between the two of us..." He replied and you bit your lower lip.

"I can't do anything if you choose him over me... It's your choice..." He said and you sighed.

"I don't know who to choose..." You whispered.

     You both reached a little play ground and you both sit down on the swings. Sehun swing you first before he sit down beside you. Your phone start to ring and you answer it without looking who's the caller. 

"Who is this?" 

"It's luhan oppa..." The familiar voice replied.

"O-oh... Luhan Oppa..." You said and Sehun look at you.

"I heard you went to a resort with the K members?" He asked.

"Ne... We just finished eating..." You replied.

"I'm going back there tomorrow..." He said and your eyes widened.

"T-tomorrow?" 

"Ne... Don't you like it?" He asked and you look at Sehun.

"H-huh? I-i like it Oppa!" You said and luhan chuckled.

"Wait for me okay?" He said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa... " 

"Who are you with now?" He asked.

"I'm alone... I... I decided to have a walk around the resort since it's my first time here..." You replied.

"Ah... I see... I miss you Junhee..." He said.

"I miss you too Oppa..." You said and you stand up and walk away from sehun. 

"I'm going to pack my things now... See you tomorrow..." He said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa... See you tomorrow..." 

"I love you..." You said.

"I love you too..." You replied and you end the call. Sehun bit his lower lip and you sit down again on the next swing beside him. He look at you and you sigh.

"Mianhae Sehun..." You said.

"No... It's okay..." He replied. 

"He's going back here tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ne..." You replied weakly and he look at you.

"Don't worry... Everything's going to be alright...." He said and he caress your cheeks.

"I promise you..." He said and he press his lips on yours. The kiss last for like 2 minutes. Sehun stand up and he pull you up and hug you tightly. You wish everyday is like this. You circle your arms around his waist and you shut your eyes as he engulf you with his embrace. You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. His scent make you lost your mind. You miss this kind of feeling. You can say you never felt this kind of feeling with Luhan. Sehun is different... Really different. He kiss your crown and he rest his chin on it. 

"I love you Junhee..." He said.

"I love you too..." You replied.

 

---

 

    The last day of filming the TV show is really tiring. Luhan sit down on the chair as he shut his eyes. They can only have 30 minutes of rest and they're going to the ariport to go back to korea. He took out his phone and stare at your picture. He smile and he stand up and he drink his bottle of water. Xiumin look at him and he smile.

"Excited?" Xiumin asked and Luhan nod.

"Very." He replied.

"Aigoo... Seriously... Is that what love can do?" He asked and Luhan chuckled.

"Maybe... " luhan replied.

"You really change a lot Luhan. You're not like this before. When you're tired. You just want to sleep." Xiumin said.

"Not now!" Luhan said and xiumin smile.

"Let's go!" Their manager said as he clap his hands. Everyone stand up and grab their things. They all head to the van and head to the airport. Luhan took out his phone and he sent you a heart shape and he smile and place his phone back inside. You received it. You don't know what to reply and you place it back inside your pocket. You stayed inside your room and just play music with your iPod. You let out a deep sigh as you noticed that the sun is no longer shining bright. You stand up and you head outside when you bump on sehun's hard chest. You smile at him and he do the same.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I don't know either..." You replied.

"Kaja..." He said and he pull you with him.

     You both dip your feet in the pool and you start to swing your feet. You rest your head on sehun's shoulder and he kiss your forehead. You can't do this when Luhan arrived. Maybe sehun understands all of it. But it'll hurt him. You both don't have a great idea to finish this war you both started. For sure. This will be a big fight between Luhan and Sehun. But sehun will do everything to have you back. He will never let you go again like he did before. He pull you closer to him and hold your hand. You smile as you look at your couple bracelets. 

"They're going to go straight here... " he said.

"Who?" 

"The M members..." He replied and you let out a sigh. Automatically... Luhan is with them, and the worst it. You don't know how to face them. 

"I don't know how to face him..." You said.

"Just act normal... And then we're going to think the best way to tell him the truth..." Sehun replied.

"Will Luhan Oppa understand it?" You asked.

"I can't answer that for now..." He replied.

"I'm scared..." You said and he squeeze your hand.

"Don't be... I'm here with you Junhee...." He said and you smile.

"Trust me..." He said and you nod.

"I will... " you said and you hug him.

      Baekhyun can see it clearly from the window. He needs to observe the two of you. Not just the two of you... But also You and Luhan. He wants to help you who to choose. You're like a sister to him. He sighed and he shut the window and he sit down on his bed and he took his phone out. He read the message from Chen. Telling that they're on their way back to korea. Baekhyun can feel the trouble coming sooner or later. But all he can do is to wait for it. He don't want to tell Luhan. First of all. You're going to be mad. And second... It's not his job to tell Luhan. Not from his own mouth. He his lips and he texted you and say that he will help you to decide. You feel safe with baekhyun's help. Sehun caress your cheeks and tell you to not worry about it.

"We can do this Junhee..." Sehun said and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied and he smile.

"Let's just wait for them..." Sehun said and you nod.

"But..." 

"But what?" 

"Can we take some time before telling Luhan?" You asked and he bit his lower lip.

"If... If that's what you want... Why not?" He said and you smile.

"Thank you..." You said and he nod.

"Anything for you..." He said and you caress his cheeks.