Together

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    You both reached the resort and you Sehun quickly open his laptop and check the news. And as expected... The comments of the netizens were bad or negative comments. Of course they don't like you. You sit down beside him and he quickly shut his laptop. You look at him and he just smile and caress your cheeks. You know it... He's hiding something. 

"Give me your laptop..." You said and he sighed.

"Let's rest..." He said and you stare at him.

"I said give me your laptop." You said and he let out another sigh. You stand up and grab it and open it. You bit your lower lip as the news online flash on the screen. You scroll down and saw the comments. Well, what can you do. Sehun is a star. Of course the fans will be jealous and will dislike you. Sehun grab it back and shut it.

"Kaja..." He said and he pull you down beside him.

"Just ignore them... Okay? They can't do anything... We're married." He said.

"What if--"

"I'm not going to let them to do anything against you and me." He said and you look at him. "Understand that?" He asked and you nod as a response.

"Good... Kaja... Take a rest... It's not good for you to get stressed." He said and you lay down beside him. 

"Go to sleep and let's have our dinner together..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

    Actually... Sehun don't know what to do. How he will protect you if he's always busy dealing with his schedules? That question is keep on echoing in his mind. He just want you to feel safe and worry-free. He sighed and he caress your hair to send you to sleep. As he noticed that you're peacefully sleeping... He opened his laptop again and check the news. Pictures taken earlier were posted by the entertainment company. Sehun his lips and send SMent. A message to tell them to stop uploading. The more the photos revealed. The more the fans gets angry. It's going to be dangerous for you. Not only you... But also the 

baby. He sighed and he watch you as you sleep peacefully. Maybe the fans are doing something not good right now... Planning to find you. Where you live... Where you at now... Or where do you go everyday. Those 'What Ifs" of sehun is too much. He needs someone to look after you if he's not around. But who? It can't be Suho... They're in the same group. Means... If sehun have a schedule... It's the same to suho. You turned around and Sehun look at you. But you're still sleeping. He sighed and he place his phone down and he sit down beside you. He start to caress your hair and gently turn you around to face him. 

"We're going to solve this together..." He whispered and he press his lips on yours.  

     You woke up and you head to the bathroom and take a quick shower and change your clothes. You and sehun start to eat with silence. You don't know... You're waiting or him to talk or to say something. But there's nothing coming out from his mouth. You sighed and you put your chopsticks down and he look at you. Sehun the bit his lower lip and you look at him straightly to his eyes, sending the message you want to ask him through eye contact. And there, sehun finally understand what you mean. He sighed and he shook his head.

"Sehun... Tell me. What's your problem?" You asked and he look at you.

"Junhee--"

"Tell me." You said and he sighed.

"Araseo... The fans were getting crazier... And it's scary... I mean-- what if they found you--"

"You're not going to let them right?" You asked and you his lips.

"You're going to protect me... I know you Sehun... Even if it's out of your limitations... You can do it..." You said and nod.

"We can do this, okay? For our family..." You said and you hold his hand.

"They will stop... " you said and he nod.

"Yes, they will... They will..." Sehun whispered and you smiled.

"Cheer up!" You said and you chuckled to change the mood.

"Ne... " he replied with a smile and you both continued eating.

 

---

 

"No dates..." You said and sehun sighed.

"I can't watch your live performance..." You said again and sighed again.

"Wait... What? Oh! Yeah... No social networks." You said and you place the list of rules on the table.

"Well... It's from Sooman..." You said and sehun rip it.

"Y-ya!" 

"No dates?!" He asked half shouting and you look at him.

"I know what you feel... But it's for our good!" You said and you sighed.

"Even watching live performances is not allowed?! No way!" He said.

"Sehun... The public knows me now... It's not good for me to go outside..." You said.

"I know... But you're with me! I can protect you!" He said.

"Yes... We both know you can. But... It's still dangerous." You said.

"Junhee--"

"Sehun... I'm pregnant, what if those sasaengs follow along the way and they plan  something evil. See? " you said and he sighed.

"Of course i'm not going to let you go outside alone." He said.

"Hubby--"

"Wifey! We're going to do something... Okay?" He said.

"What's you're plan again?" You asked.

"I'm not going to tell you first." He said and he rest his chin on the table.

"Sehun!" You said.

"Wifey... It's okay... I'm not planning stupid stuffs." He said and you sighed.

"You better not." You said.

     You sighed and you place your phone inside your pocket. News had spread like virus. You just don't want to tell sehun. But there's this 'Fan' who's messaging you on your kakao account. You just ignore it. You don't entertain those kind of people. It's just going to be a big deal if you reply on her crazy messages. Watch the stars twinkle up the sky and you rub your eyes as you felt sleepy. You rest your head on the wooden wall outside and you shut your eyes and feel the cool air hitting your face. Sehun found you outside and he sighed and walk towards you and carry you.

"Put me down Hubby... I'm not asleep." You said and he shook his head.

"Let me carry you..." He said and you both head to the bedroom and he lay you down carefully on the bed.

"Go to sleep now..." He said and you grab his hand.

"Ne... I'm going to follow... I'm just going to get your vitamins..." He said and you smile.

"Wait me here..." He said. Sehun came back with your vitamins and a glass of water. He sit down beside you and you drink your vitamins. He place the glass of water on the table and he lay down beside you.

"What do you want? A girl or a boy?" Sehun asked and you look at him.

"Hmm... I want a girl..." You replied.

"Then what are we going to name her?" He asked.

"Se... Se... Seryeong... Oh Seryeong." You said and he smiled.

"That's cute..." He replied.

"and what if it's a boy?" He asked.

"You name it..." You said.

"Jun... Junho!" He said and you smiled.

"Aigoo... Then let's have both... A girl and a boy." You suggested and he beamed.

"That's a good idea..." He said and you giggled.

"Aigoo... Let's go to sleep." You said.