Strong

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun lay down on his bed and he hug his pillow. He shut his eyes and he let out a loud sigh. He's tired. Very very tired. He stare on the white ceiling and he bit his lower lip. He still can't forget about you. So he can't tell that he already moved on. When he saw you earlier... He wants to hug you like before. He sighed and you hug the pillow tighter.

"Junhee..." He whispered and he shut his eyes. 

     The next day. Sehun entered his classroom. Of course... With his new classmates. He doesn't like the school at all. It's like every guy wants to kill him. And nothing's new about the girls. They like sehun so much. Like he's an angel sent from above. But hell no. He's the type of guy who will break your heart and make you cry. He sit down on his chair and he open his notebook and review everything their teacher taught them last friday. He let out a sigh when a girl sit down beside him. He knows what's going to happen next.

"Hi oppa!" The girl said.

"What is it sweetie?" 

"I just want to ask if you have a free time--"

"I don't have any... Actually... After school, i need to do my 'trainee' things. And after that. I need ti finish my homeworks. So... Clear as a crystal... I don't have any free time to spend with a pretty girl like you. I'm sorry... I'll jus give you a kiss." He said and he peck his cheeks.

"Omo..." The girl blushed and she stand up.

"Go to your seat and study..." He said and he continued reviewing.

"He kiss me!" The girls said to her seatmate and sehun smirked.

"That girl has a low happiness..." He whispered.

 

---

 

"Okay... Kim Junhee... As you texted me earlier... You already decided. So what's your plan?" Hyunyoung asked.

"Hmm... Should i really tell you about this?" You asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Of course you need to tell me." She said and you sighed.

"Okay... So, i'm..."

"You are ?" 

"I'm going to audition..." 

"Audition? Where?" 

"SMent. So i will be a trainee and i'm going to be with Sehun! Again!" You said and she choked.

"What?!" 

"I told you... You're not going to like it..." You said.

"I mean! Why not under DSP? So you can be with me--"

"Unnie! You're not my target okay? It's sehun! Oh... Se... Hun!" You said.

"I don't feel good about that!" 

"So... I'm going now... Need to practice..." 

"Practice? Wait! I can help you about that!" She said.

"That's good! Kaja!" You said and you both start to walk.

     You reached your house and she teach you some steps she learned from their choreographer. You easily pick up those steps and practice it all night long. You felt tired and Hyunyoung decided to go home. You continued practicing until you feel sleepy. You lay down on your bed and you shut your eyes. The next morning. You woke up early just to practice the steps. After it you prepare yourself for school. After the long dicussion. The class ended 2 hours early because of the teachers meeting. And there... You find a chance to go home early and practice. You lock the door and continued practicing what hyunyoung taught you. You need to prepare yourself. You really need to be a trainee to have sehun again. 

     Days passed and you are ready to go and audition. It's your turn now. You feel uncomfortable in front of the judges and you clear you throat and the music start to play. Suho who's busily handling the musics were shock when he saw you dancing. His eyes widened and he can't believe that you're there. Auditioning. His jaw dropped as you start to dance. You never show him your talents. All he know is that you're smart and a good student in school. The music stopped and you bow your head. 

"Can you sing?" The guy asked and you clear your throat.

"N-ne..." You replied.

"No way..." Sehun whispered.

"Can you show us?" The girl asked and you nod with a smile. Suho's lips formed into a smile when you start to sing. He feel so proud of you. The judges watch you and the guy signalled you to stop.

"That's good. Welcome to SMent." He said and your eyes widened. You can't believe it at all. 

"T-thank you! Thank you very much!" You said while bowing your head and your tears formed.

    Hyunyoung hug you tightly when she heard the news about you. You both sit down on the chair and she wipe your tears. Suho run towards you and hug you tightly. He just can't believe it. You don't have any interest being an idol but here you are. You are going to be a trainee. You hug him tightly and you can't control your tears anymore. 

"Junhee! I thought--"

"Stop Oppa! I'm here now! I'm a trainee!" You said and he hug you again.

    You feel very tired and you lay down on your bed. You already tell your parents and they're so happy about it. You fell asleep. You want to have a long long long rest. Sehun can't believe it. He don't know what your plan is. Are you there because you want to be an idol? Or because of him? He sighed and he took his phone and look at your picture.

"Junhee... What do you want? Why are you like this?" He asked his self.

 

---

 

     First day of being a trainee is just new for you. You need to wake up so early and go to bed very late. You don't have any friends for now. You always go with your brother. You spot sehun sitting alone on the wooden floor and you walk towards him. He look at you and you sit down beside him. He just let out a sigh and continued playing with his phone. You cleared your throat and he look at you.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Sehun... We... We don't have any official break up... "

"So?" 

"I just want to know if--"

"I know what you're going to ask. So don't finish it."

"We're over... I already found someone who's better than you. And i'm freaking serious." He said.

"Sehun... But--"

"You still love me?" He asked and you nod.

"Well. I don't love you anymore... Do you understand me?" He asked and you bit your lower lip and you stand up.

"I'm not going to give up..." You whispered and you run away.

     You feel tired after 2 hours of doing all the things they ask you to do. You sit down on the chair and you drink your water. You watch how Sehun and Aesook hug eachother. You bit your lower lip and you sighed. He really decided. He wants to forget about you and spend more time thinking aesook. You sighed and you stand up and just walk away. You can't watch them anymore. It's like you are being stabbed by a knife. Your tears formed and you quickly wipe it when you heard Suho's voice calling your name.

"Kaja! Let's go home!" He said and you nod.

"I'm going to get my things first..." You said and he nod.

"I'm going to wait for you outside. Araseo?" He said and you nod.

"Ne!" You said and you head back inside the studio and pick up your bag. You look around and you sighed and start to walk when you accidentally bump on sehun.

"Can you please be careful?" He asked coldly and you bot your head.

"Mian..." You said.

    You head outside and talk with Suho while walking. He's so excited about their debut. You feel the same and you place your hand inside your hoodie pocket. 

"And if you debut... You're going to be busy right?" You asked and he nod.

"Ne..." He replied and you sighed.

"That's good..." You said and he look at you.

"Stop pretending... I know you don't like it." He said.

"Tss... " 

"See? Don't worry! I'm going to make sure i'm going to visit you if i have time." He said and you smile.

"That's good!" You said.