Love, Love, Love

Relationship With Oh Sehun

A/N: FINALLY!! The sequel is hereeee~ He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know Him Sequel) ^^

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/571265


     Sehun leaned his back on the wall and he place his hands inside the pocket. Luhan sighed and he walk towards Sehun and Sehun's fist hit him right away. Luhan didn't move. He knows he deserves that punch. Sehun grab his collar and push Luhan on the wall.

"What do you think you are doing?" Sehun asked angrily.

"I'm just talking to her Sehun..." Luhan said.

"No you're not!" Sehun shouted.

"I know you still have feelings for her! Right? Tell me the ing truth!" Sehun shouted.

"I can't help it Sehun... We all know she's pretty, she's smart... And she's kind hearted." Luhan replied and Sehun give him another punch.

"She's mine Hyung!" Sehun shouted.

"I know she is yours... And that makes me sad." Luhan said.

"When she chose you... I thought it's the end of my world..." Luhan said.

"Guys... What's going on here?" Sehun's mom asked.

"Just talking eomma..." Sehun replied and he fake a smile.

"Araseo... I'll be back there..." She said and they both nod.

"Sehun-ah... I know this is wrong... But i love her... I do love her--" sehun punch him again and they start to exchange punches.

"Get away from her!" Sehun shouted and push Luhan on the wall.

   You head downstairs and you search for them. You panicked and you asked senun's mom. She said that the two boys were at the balcony. You bit your lower lip and you quickly run upstairs and head to the balcony. Your eyes widened as you saw them beating each other. You tried to stop them but things just happened fast. You don't know how to stop them. You your lips and you shout.

"Hajima!!!" You shouted. They both stop and your tears rolled down.

"Sehun! Stop this!" You shouted.

"What -- Junhee... Don't tell me you're in Luhan's side?" Sehun asked and you wipe your tears.

"No sehun! No!" You shouted.

"." Sehun cursed and he walk away.

"Sehun-- sehun!" You shouted. Luhan grab you wrist and turn you around.

"Junhee..." He said and your tears rolled down. He press his lips on your and you push him.

"Junhee... I'm-- i'm sorry--" you slap his face again and you bit your inner cheeks.

"You know it's not right Luhan! Why the are you doing this?!" You shouted and you run to find Sehun. Everyone look at you and you wipe your tears.

"What happened?" Everyone asked but you just ignore them.

"Where's Sehun?" You asked and Xiumin walked towards you.

"He ran outside... I know what happened... Where's Luhan?" Xiumin asked and you wipe your tears.

"He's upstairs..." You replied and head outside. You don't know where to find him. You sit down on the bench outside and you burry your face on your palms.

"Sehun..." You whispered and you wipe your tears when you felt someone seated beside you.

"Junhee... You should look for him..." Baekhyun said.

"This is all my fault... " you said and baekhyun pat your shoulder.

"No it's not Junhee..." He said.

    Luhan and Xiumin talk. Xiumin kept on blaming Luhan for what happened. Everyone is cleaning downstairs but the two of them stayed upstairs and talk. Xiumin sighed and he rest his back on his wall.

"Why did you do that Luhan?! they're married!" Xiumin said and Luhan sighed.

"I don't know...--"

"Are you out of your mind Luhan?!" 

"Maybe i am Minseok..." Luhan replied.

"Hyung? They're looking for you... We're leaving..." Tao said and the two boys nod.

"Just give us a second Tao, we have something to talk..." Xiumin said and Tao nod as he walk away.

"Where's Junhee?" Luhan asked.

"She's downstairs..." Xiumin said.

"I'm going to talk to her--" 

"Never go near her Luhan... I'm telling you..." Xiumin said and he grab Luhan's wrist.

"Junhee is married to Sehun. And they have a son. Why don't you just move on?" Xiumin asked.

"i don't know... I don't know..." 

"Hyung! Kaja! " Tao said and Xiumin followed Tao outside and leave Luhan there.

    Luhan head downstairs and he spotted you sitting on the couch. Xiumin saw Luhan and he walk towards him and grab his wrist. You hold your call. You're waiting for Sehun's message. You sighed and Xiumin his lips.

"Junhee-ah... Thanks for inviting us... But we need to go." Xiumin said and you nod.

"Ne... Thank you too... For celebrating with us." You said and you lead them to the door and open it.

"Bye Jungie." Xiumin said and you just smile.

"Take care..." You said. And finally... You're alone in your own house. You sighed and you sit down on the couch. But you can't take it aymore. You stand up and grab your jacket and head outside when you noticed that it's raining. You grab your umbrella and you start to walk to look for Sehun. 

"Where are you Sehun..." You whispered. You took out your phone and you dial his number. But his phone is off. You sighed and you head back to your house and grab the car keys. You started the engine and drove away. You won't stop until you find him. 

     Sehun stayed sitting on the bench in the park where the two of you spend the most of your time before. He sighed as the rain poured. But he don't care. He wants to be alone. He can't believe what happened. Luhan still likes you even he knows the two of you have a son. The two of you are married. But he still keep his feeling for you. And it piss him off. Sehun lower his head and let the rain pour on him like it's nothing. Sehun shut his eyes and try to forget everything. Everything that makes his heart break into pieces. Yes it hurts. It hurts that someone likes you. And that someone is his friend. A brother. Yes there's a past between you and Luhan. But it's not right to keep his ing feeling for you right now. You finally found him. You stop the car and you grab the umbrella and walk towards him and open it. You sighed and you lift his chin up. But he look away. You bit your inner cheek and you try to pull him up.

"Sehun... Let's go home..." You said and he shook his head.

"I don't want to go back there... I want to be alone." He said and you sighed.

"Then i'm not going to leave." You said and you sit down beside him. You don't care if you get wet by the water. You want to stay with him until he decides to go home. Sehun sighed and he pushed the umbrella away.

"Go home!" He shouted and you stand up and pick up the umbrella. 

"No." You stated simply and you grab the umbrella. He pushed it away and you sighed.

"Fine." You said and you grab the umbrella and throw it away.

"What the hell are you doing Junhee?!" He shouted.

"If you don't want to go home... Then i'm not! And if you don't want to use that ing umbrella. Then i'm not going to use it too!" You shouted back and he sighed.

     The rain stopped. It started to get cold and it made you fell asleep. Sehun look at you and he sighed. He head to the car and grab his spare jacket there and place it on you. You sneezed and he bit his lower lip. He carried you and place you inside the car and put on the seatbelt on you. He sit down on the driver's seat and he started the engine.

"We're going home..." He whispered and he peck your lips.

"Mianhae..." He whispered again. You both reached the house and Sehun carried you inside the bedroom he wipe you with the wet towel and change your clothes. He sighed and he head to the bathroom and have a quick shower and change his clothes. He wear his clothes and he sit down on the bed and caress your hair. He smile as he stare on your face and he lay down beside you.

"I'm sorry baby... " he whispered and he press his lips on yours.

"I love you..." 

    You open your eyes and found yourself lying down beside Sehun. You sneezed and you cover your face with the pillow. You place your hands on your forehead and you sighed.

"Fever..." You whispered. Sehun open his eyes a little and he pull you for a hug.

"Sehun, don't! I have a fever--"

"It's okay... I don't care..." He said and he hug you tighter.

"Just stay here beside me..." He said and you smiled.

"Wifey..." He said.

"Ne?"

"I'm sorry... I should've listen to you..." He said and you shook your head.

"Everyone makes mistakes... " You replied and he kiss your forehead.

    Sehun didn't allow you to stand up. He do all the households, including Feeding and taking care of Junho. You can't carry Junho because you have a fever. You just lay down on the bed. Sehun came back and he start to feed you. It's like you're a baby... You smile and he kiss your forehead. As you finished eating. He give you tour medicine.

"Thank you..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"Drink your medicine now... Junho is missing you..." He said and you smiled.