Sehun's Games

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

       Sehun start to walk with his friends. Hyunyoung and you already parted ways and you fasten your pace so Sehun will not recognize you. You kept on walking even you can hear his voice calling out your name. You just pretend that you don't hear him. Sehun sighed and he frowned. His friend tap his shoulder and told him that he can't have you as his toy. Because you're different. Even how much you like him... You still have respect to you and to him also. If he don't want to talk to you. Then fine, you're not going to talk to him. If he's cold towards you. Fine, you're just going to ignore it. That's what you are. Your phone vibrates inside your pocket and you took it out. 

"Who is this? " you ask as you read the numbers written.

"Yeoboseo?" 

"Turn around." A familiar voice said.

"Wae? Who are you?" You asked cooly and you heard him laughing.

"Stop acting like that... It's funny..." 

"It's not funny for me... If you're not going to say anything... I'll end this call--"

"Don't! It's me! Sehun!" He said and you sighed.

"What do you want?" 

"Just turn around and talk to me Okay?"

"You can talk to right now! I don't need to turn around !" You said.

"Aish... Get her." You heard him speak but definitely , not to you. You yelp when two boys grab your arm and pull you with them. 

"Hello!" Sehun said with a smile as he end the phone call. You bit your lower lip and the two boys let your arms go. You look at Sehun and he smile and the two boys start to walk away.

"I need to go home Okay? " you said and you turn around but Sehun grab your wrist and you sighed.

"Araseo! Araseo! What do you want? " you said in a irritated tone and he sighed.

"Okay... Kim Junhee..." He said.

"What is it? Oh. Se. Hun?" 

"Go out with me..."

"We're already outside..." You said.

"I-i mean... Let's go date... Date with- with me..." He said and your eyes widened.

"W-w-w-what did you said??"

"I want you to go and date with me..." He said again and you bit your lower lip.

"W-what? D-date?" 

"Are you deaf?" He asked.

"A-ani... Ani..." You said with a smile and he suddenly pull you for a hug.

"Bingo!" Sehun whispered and you hug him back.

 

---

 

"I'm home!!" You shouted cheerfully as you shut the door.

"Hi dongsaeng!" Your brother greeted and you peck his cheeks.

"Hi eomma! Hi Appa!" You said and you head upstairs.

"Aigoo! She always forgot to kiss us Yeobo..." Your father said.

"It's always Junmyeon who's having a kiss from her!" Your father added and Suho laughed.

"Come on Appa! She's not a kid anymore!" 

"Yes she's not a kid anymore! Then i'm going to tell her to stop kissing you araseo?" 

"As if she's going go listen..." Suho whispered and continued watching TV.

"What did you said?" 

"Nothing..." 

      You quickly change your clothes and you head downstairs and start to eat with your family. You finished eating and you head to your bedroom when your phone ring. You answer it and you can hear Sehun's voice. You smile and you blush when he start to ask everything he wants. The two of you are going to meet in the park tomorrow. And you are super excited about it. Well... It's Oh Sehun! Your ultimate crush!

"Don't be late, araseo?" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Ne!" You replied.

"Good... "

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked.

"Maybe later..." You replied.

"Wae? Are you excited?" He asked and you start to blush.

"H-huh? Mmm... " 

"You're excited right?"

"S-sehun-ssi...--"

"I'm excited too..." He said and your eyes widened.

"And please... Stop calling me Sehun-ssi... I don't like it." 

"T-then... What-- what should i call you?" 

"Sehun Oppa..." He said and you bury your face on your pillow.

"Are you still there? Junhee?" 

"N-ne! I'm still here!" You replied.

"Tss... Araseo... Go to sleep now okay?" He said and you your lips.

"Ne! Bye!" You said.

"Good night!" 

"Good night!" You replied.

"Sweet dreams Junhee..." 

"I love you..." He said and you blush again.

"Sehun-ssi--"

"What did i said earlier?"

"Sehun Oppa... Goodnight..." You said.

"I love you..." He repeated.

"Ya... I said i love you." He said.

"N-nado... I love you too..." You said and you cover your mouth to stop screaming.

"There... Bye!" He said and he ended the call.

"Calm down Junhee! Calm down!" You said and you cover your cheeks with your palms.

"Junhee!" Your brother call your name and you quickly hide under your blanket. The door opened and you shut your eyes.

"Junhee? What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm sleeping!" You said.

"Oh really? I'm not believing you Junhee... It's only 8:00. " he said and he sit down beside you.

"Ppali... Let's play a game!" He said.

"What game?" You asked.

"Any game! Ppali! Open your laptop!" He said and you sighed.

"I said i'm going to sleep Oppa!" You said.

"Tsk... Just one round! Then you can go to sleep!" He said and you remove your blanket and you stand up and open your laptop. 

"Deal!" 

      You both start to play a game and you enjoyed it until you forgot about the deal Suho told you earlier. Suho have no plans to remind you about the deal and just continued playing games with you.  You focused on the game and suho enjoyed playing with you.

"Head shot!" He said and you groan.

"Oppa!!" You shouted and he laughed.

"One more round!" You said but he shut his laptop and you look at him.

"Go to sleep! " he said.

"Wae?? One more!!" You said and he laughed.

"You already broke the deal my princess... One round right? We had 4 rounds of games but you lose." He said and you frowned and you shut your laptop.

"Fine." You said and you cover yourself with your blanket. 

"Good night!" 

"Good night!!" You replied and he shut the door.

 

---

 

      You head to the park to meet Sehun and he's there. Sitting on the bench while holding two cups of bubble tea. You smile and you walk towards him. Your eyes met and he smile at you and hand you the cup of bubble tea and you sit down beside him. You both start to talk to each other. He's so handsome and you thought it'll be awkward. Well... You and Sehun are not close. But you don't feel awkward around him. He's nice and sweet. You both start to walk around the mall and eat lunch with him in a restaurant. You excused yourself and you head to the restroom and you face the mirror and check yourself. You smile and you let out a sigh.

"Am i dreaming??" He asked and pinch your cheeks.

"I'm not dreaming... I'm not..." You whispered and you smile again. You head outside and you both start to walk again. Everything is nice today.

"Sehun-ssi-- i mean... Sehun Oppa..." 

"Ne?" 

"Why did you asked me to go out with you?" You asked.

"I mean... You suddenly asked me..." You added and he smile.

"Because i like you?" He said and he look at you.

"Y-you're not sure?" You asked.

"That's why i want to know..." He said and you nod.

"But you like me? Right?" He asked and you nod.

"A lot." You said and he smiled.

"Stupid Oh Sehun..." He whispered and you look at him.

"What is it Oppa?" You asked.

"Hmm? I said ... Let's try to go there! " he said and you nod.

      You can't breath normally again and you tap your chest. Sehun look at you and you fake a smile and you turn around and you open your bag and search for your inhaler. But you forgot to bring it. You tap your chest and your vision got blurred. You don't want to faint. Not in front of Sehun. You tried to calm yourself but you can't. Sehun grab your shoulder and he turn you around to face him. You rub your eyes and you tap your chest. Sehun's eyes widened and you faint. Sehun wrap his arms around your waist and start to get panic. Everyone is looking at him. He tried to wake you up. He carried you and ask for a help. He start to walk and call a taxi and you both head to the hospital. He waited for you to wake up. He rest his head on the wall as he sit down on the chair in the corridor. The doctor finally let him inside. He stand up and he check you. You open your eyes and you quickly open your phone and you check the time. Your eyes widened and you quickly stand up garb your bag but Sehun stopped you. Your eyes started to get teary and he look at you.

"I need to go home now! " you said.

"Don't worry... I'm going to pay everything!" You said.

"I already payed for it!" He said and you look at him.

"Take a rest first..." He said.

"Where's your inhaler? You need that!" He said and you stare on the floor.

"I forgot to bring it..." You said and you stand up and you grab your bag.

"I need to go home... Oppa is worried about me..." You said and Sehun look at you.

"Oppa?"

"Ne... Kim Junmyeon!" You said and he nod.

"Araseo..."

"Aigoo... Appa..." You said as your phone start to ring.

"I'll take you home. Kaja." He said and you look at him.

"Are you crazy?? I told him i'm with Hyunyoung unnie!" You said.

"Don't worry... I'm going go take you home. Whether you like it or not." He said and he start to walk.

     You both reached your house and you press the button on the wall. The door opened and your father is looking at you. You bow your head and you just stare on your shoes. You can't look at him and there he go... He grab your hair and he pull you inside. Sehun's eyes widened and he stopped your father. Your tears rolled down. It's not just because you're father is mad, but because it's embarrassing. Suho grab your wrist and he pull you closer to him. 

"Appa! Hajima!" Suho said.

"And who are you?" Your father asked Sehun.

"I-i'm her friend... Sir." He said.

"Friend?? What did you do with mu daughter? It's late!" He shouted and you walk towards sehun and try to push him outside.

"Go home Sehun Oppa..." You said.

"Oppa?!" Your father said angrily.

"Yeobo... Hajima..." Your mother said.

"No... " he said.

"Just go home! Can't you understand??" You shouted and Sehun shook his head.

"Your father needs to understand it..." He said.

"Sir... Junhee lost her conscious earlier... I needed to take her to the hospital and wait her to be well again." Sehun said.

"She said that she forgot to bring her inhaler... " sehun added and you push him outside with all your force and you shut the door.

"Is that True sweety?" Your mother asked.

"Don't talk to me!" You said and you run upstairs and you enter your bedroom.

"Junhee!" Suho shouted.

"Why didn't you let her to explain appa?" Suho said and he sighed. He followed you upstairs and he knocked on the door.

"Junhee? Open the door... " he said but there's no response from you.

"Junhee... It's me... Oppa..." He said and you rest your head on the wooden door as you ignore your brother.

"Please Open the door Junhee... Let's talk." Suho said.

"No! Go away!!" You shouted.

"Junhee... Let me in! Let's just talk Okay? Just you and me!" He said.

"You know Oppa... I'm here to comfort you..." He said and you wipe your tears.

"Open the door now..." He said and you stand up and open the door. He enter inside and you shut it and make sure that you lock it. He pull you for a hug and you hug back.

"Is he sehun? " he asked and you nod.

"Why is he with you?" He asked.

"Oppa... He asked me to go out with him! You know how much i like him..." You said.

"It's so embarrassing! I hate Appa!" You said and Suho caress your hair.

"Shhh... Stop crying now..." He said.

"You always forgot to bring your inhaler... Next time... Please don't forget it, okay?" He said.

"Ne Oppa..." You said and he kiss your forehead. 

"Stop crying..." He said.