Confusing

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

            Please read the Author's note below... It's important!!!! Jebal!!! 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

      You don't know how to react. Maybe it's just so shocking that those words escaped from his mouth. You don't know what you feel inside. Mixed emotions fill you up. You can't control you tears anymore. It's like thunder and storm hit your heart. You feel happy because he say those words to you again. And you feel sad because it's too late. Too late. You stare to his eyes as your tears roll down. Sehun wipe it away using his thumbs and he pull you for a hug. You don't know where you get the guts to wrap your arms around his waist. You can't control yourself anymore. You burry your face in his chest and soak his blue shirt with your tears. He shut his eyes. Like he wants to remember what it feels like when he's hugging you. He know he can't do that when Luhan arrive in korea again. He caress your back and you look at him.

"Sehun..." You whispered and he smiled.

"Please repeat those words! I want to hear it again..." You said and he wipe your tears.

"I love you Junhee... I love you..." He said and you press his lips on yours.

"I love you too..." You replied. Seems like Luhan disappeared in your mind for awhile. You don't even know why you say those words to him. But you did. You finally did. After a long wait... You heard those words from him again. He hug you tightly and you smile. Sehun kiss your forehead and you caress his cheek.

"I'm sorry for all Junhee... I'm sorry..." He said. You just nod and you wipe your tears.

"I know they're not going to be happy about this... Let's keep this as a secret first..." Sehun said and you nod.

     You fix yourself and you knock on the door. Kai and Chanyeol start to laugh again and you sighed and shout to open it. They stop laughing and the door finally opened. You quickly exit the bathroom and pretend that you're mad. Sehun prevent his self from laughing and he sit down on the couch beside Kyungsoo. He just pretend that he still feel shy. He gulp his saliva down and he look at you. Well, he fell shy about what happened. While you... Feel guilty at all. It's really different now. Before... You're the one who's been cheated. And now. You're the one who's cheating. You bit your lower lip and you stand up and head to the balcony. You sit down on the floor and you let out a sigh. It's not right at all. You know it. You know what it feels to be cheated. And you don't want Luhan to feel the pain you experienced before. You look up to the dark sky and you shut your eyes when you heard the sliding door to the balcony shut. You open your eyes and Sehun sit down beside you.

"You... Do you feel guilty?" He asked and you nod.

"Yeah... I do... I don't know..." You replied and he sighed.

"I know you have feelings for Hyung now... But junhee..." 

"Ne?" 

"Tell me... Do you still love me like before?" He asked.

"Sehun... I can't answer that for now... It's confusing..." You said.

"I feel guilty... But i... But i love you..." You replied and he sighed.

"This is all my fault..." Sehun whispered.

"Yes... It is." You replied and he chuckled.

"Let's both tell Luhan Hyung if he's back here... " sehun said and you nod.

"Come on... We both know he will get hurt... But... "

"I understand Sehun... I understand..." You said and rest his head on your shoulder.

"Thank you junhee...." He said and you your lips.

"Don't thank me..." You said.

"Wae?" 

"Because you don't need to..." You replied and he let out a sigh.

 

---

 

    Luhan sit down as they finish their pictorial. Everyone is tired. He grab his phone and start to type message for you. He wait for your reply. But he feel different when you didn't reply to his message. You're not like that. He feel something bad is happening and he don't like that feeling. He grab his iPad and log in to his skype account and call you. You answer it and wave your hands in front of the camera with a smile. 

"Junhee... Are you busy?" Luhan asked.

"No... " you replied.

"Then why are you not replying to my message?" 

"Hmm? I can't find my phone oppa... I think i forgot it inside the bathroom. But Jongin Oppa is still inside." You said and he sighed.

"Good... Did you eat?" He asked and you nod.

"How about you Oppa?" You asked.

"We just finished the pictorial... " he replied.

"You should take a rest Oppa!" You said.

"Let's talk for awhile ne?" He said with his smile and you bit your inner cheeks.

"Oppa... " you said.

"What is it Junhee?" He asked.

"Nothing... Nevermind!" You said.

"Oh! Is that kris oppa?" You asked and he nod. 

"Say hi for me!" You said and Luhan chuckled.

"Araseo..."

"Kris! Junhee says hi!" Luhan said.

"Hi jungie!" Kris said and he show his handsome face in front of the camera.

"Hi Oppa!!" You greeted and he chuckled.

"This kid! Go to sleep now!" He said.

"After we talk!" You said and Kris nod.

"I'll be going!" Kris said and you nod.

     You both talk to eachother. Luhan always talk about how he misses you every night. He feels so worried that you will get sick or hurt. You sighed and don't know what to reply. You don't like him hearing those words... And you don't know why. It's really confusing you. You feel like you're going to eat up by your conscience. You cleared your throat and he stopped talking.

"Is there a problem Junhee?" He asked.

"Nothing Oppa! My... My throat... It's just... It hurts." You said and he sighed.

"Don't drink too much shakes okay?" He said worriedly and you smile.

"Ne oppa! Mian!" You said.

"I always told you that... It's not good." He said.

"See? Your throat hurts! What of your vocal teacher knew about it? She will be definitely mad!" He said and you sighed.

"It's not going to happen again Luhan..." You said.

"Luhan?" He asked.

"Did you call me by my name--"

"Oppa! I'm just kidding okay?" You lied and he chuckled.

"I thought you seriously called me by my name..." He said and you giggled.

"No... Oppa! I'm going to sleep now okay?" You said.

"Ne! Goodnight!" He said.

"Goodnight!" 

"I love you!" He sang sweetly and you fake a smile

"N-nado..." You replied and you end the call.

"Stupid Junhee..." You whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N :  A short update today... I'm so tired and. I'am DISAPPOINTED.

 

          JUST GOING TO SAY... EVERYTHING HERE IS ONLY A PART OF MY STORY! I MEAN... DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY... SOMEONE MESSAGE ME EARLIER... (I'm not going to mention his/her username) She keeps on saying that don't ruin this. Don't ruin that! And the WORST IS... SHE CALLED ME A . Wow... Just wow. Please don't take it seriously... I'm so hurt when i read that message... Thank you everyone! To those who keeps supporting me and my stories... Thank you! Y'all Jjang! :)