Jealousy

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     You lay down on your bed and you place your laptop on the top of your tummy and check some updates. You sigh as you saw the picture of Jaejoong. He's not who you like. It's definitely Oh Sehun. But you're not sure about it. You're thinking if he's really serious on what he said earlier. Or it's just another part of his game. You let out a sigh and continued scrolling down on your news feed when your eyes landed on your friend requests. You open it and found out that sehun sent you a request. Yeah... You never had the guts to add him, because you're shy. But look! What a good karma came. You clicked the confirm button when your door suddenly opened. Your father look at you and you let out a small smile.

"Why aren't you studying Junhee?" 

"Come on Appa! I always study! Can't i just check some news through internet?"

"There's a news on the TV! Why don't you watch it? "

"It's not that! The news what i'm talking about is--"

"About your idols?" 

"4 days straight appa! I'm studying before i go to sleep... And when i wake up in the morning... I'm going to school. And... STUDY AGAIN! Can you please just let me use my laptop? I don't even use this everyday!" You said.

"Fine!" He said and he shut the door.

"What's up with him? Tsk." You said and you continued checking your news feed.

     Your phone start to ring and you quickly answer it without checking who's calling. Your eyes were locked on your laptop screen and you sigh when you heard sehun's voice.

"Hello Wifey!" He said.

"Ne?"

"Ya..." 

"What?"

"You never call me Hubby... I want to hear it from you..." He said.

"Hear what?" You asked.

"Oh god..." You whispered when your eyes landed on Siwon's photo.

"Ya! What are you doing-- w-wait... A-are you mastur--"

"Okay! Stop right there and don't you dare finish your words!" You said and he chuckled.

"Why are gasping? What are you doing wifey?" 

"I'm checking my news feed okay? I'm not... I'm not... Doing that!" You said.

"Then why did you gasped?" 

"Because... " you said and your lips formed a smirk.

"Because what?" 

"Because Siwon Oppa is so~~~ HOT!" You said and Sehun cleared his throat.

"What did you said?" 

"Aigoo... I know you heard it. I don't want to repeat it again."

"Oh god... I'm sleepy..." You said and you fake a loud yawn.

"Ya! We're still talking ! " he said.

"Go to sleep... Araseo?" You said.

"Don't you dare to end this call Junhee! Siwon? Choi Siwon? Super Junior's Siwon?" 

"Ne... Siwon... My future husband." 

"Aish! Don't say that!" He said.

"Say what?" 

"That future husband thing! Okay? Aigoo..." He said.

"Go to sleep!" You said.

"Later! I still want to talk to you!" 

"We have nothing to talk about..." You replied and you shut your laptop and place it under your bed.

"Why are you like this Junhee? I thought you like me!" He said.

"I do." You replied.

"I'm just sleepy..." You added.

"Aish! Call me hubby first! Then i'll end this call!" He said.

"Bwo? Are you crazy? Then i'll end the call--"

"You're going to regret it if you do that!" He said.

"Aish! "

"Araseo!" 

"Go to sleep now my handsome Hubby!" You said and he chuckled.

"There! Good night my pretty pretty Wifey... Sweet dreams!" He said.

"Ne..." You replied and he finally end the call.

     Sehun quickly scroll down on his phonebook and quickly call Gyuri. The girl who keeps on texting sehun to call her. Sehun waited for the girl to answer and he cover his self with his blanket.

"Oppa! Finally--"

"Ne... I miss you baby..." He said.

"Jinjja? Should we meet tomorrow?" 

"Sure! I'll treat you lunch! " he said.

"That's great Oppa! I'll see you tomorrow!" She said.

"Mmm... Go to sleep!" 

"Ne oppa!" She said and sehun ended the call. He place his phone beside him when it start to ring. He check the caller id and he answer it.

"Ne Seryeong Jagi?" 

"Oppa... I thought you already forgot me." 

"Ofcourse i don't! How can i forget your beautiful face?" 

"Aigoo... It's cheesy oppa!" She said and sehun chuckled.

"I miss you..." Sehun said sweetly and the girl giggled.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne... I think i should see you tomorrow... Before class. At the building's rooftop. Araseo?" Sehun said.

"Araseo!"

"Have your beauty rest now jagi..." He said.

"Ne oppa! You too! Take a rest!" 

"Ne!" He said and he end the call.

     You tried to call sehun again. But his phone is busy. You sighed and place your phone under your pillow. You feel something that something bad is happening. You bit your lower lip and you hit your head with you hand. you turn off your lampshade and cover yourself with the blanket. You woke up and you quickly prepare yourself for school. You wear your school uniform and you check your things inside your bag. You place your phone inside your pocket and yo head downstairs and start to eat your breakfast. You miss your brother. You sighed and your mother look at you and place the pancake on your plate.

"Junmyeon said that he will try to visit here tonight..." She said and you look at her.

"Jinjja?!" 

"Ne... So stop acting like that! Smile okay?" She said and you nod.

    You finished eating and you quickly head to your school. You reached your classroom and found out that sehun is still not there. You sighed and you walk towards your sit and greet your classmates and your bestfriend. You sit down and she pinch your cheek and continued checking her face in the mirror. You sighed and you look at her.

"Are you done?" You asked and she place the mirror on the table.

"Ne. So what happened inside the library? Did you fell asleep?"

"No. Sehun did." You said.

"Bwo?! Sehun is with you? " 

"He followed me! And he insist that he's going to stay there! I just let him. And there. He fell asleep." You replied.

"I-is that all?" 

"Ne... " 

"Nothing more?"

"Woah... Are you expecting something else?" You asked.

She cleared and she smiled. " forget about it... So where is he?" 

"I don't know!" You replied and she sighed.

"I already saw him earlier! He's walking...--"

"With who?" 

"He's alone!" 

"Aigoo! You don't trust him, right?"

"You know... I want to trust him... The problem is... I can't and i don't know how." You replied.

"Tsk. That's hard. We all know... Sehun is a playboy. And... Every girl likes him. Except me. Because i like your brother. And sehun plays with those girls... " she said.

"Ne... I know..." You replied.

"That's why i don't know..." 

"But he called me last night... And we have a little chat. And after that. I tried to call him again but his phone is busy... What does that mean?"

"Omo... Maybe he's talking to someone after --"

"Wait... But who?!" 

"I don't know! Why are you asking me?" She said.

"Aish... How can i trust that boy?" You whispered.

"Well... Speaking of Oh Sehun..." Hyunyoung said and Sehun sit down on your table. You look at him and he smile sweetly to you.

"Well... Excuse me for a second. I forgot my project." Hyunyoung said and she stand up.

"Hi Wifey!" He said and you look away.

"Sehun--"

"Sehun?" He said.

"Hubby... Can i ask a favor?" 

"Yes wifey... What is it?" 

"I forgot my phone... Can i borrow yours? I need to call my mom." You said and he nod.

"Sure..." He said and he hand you his phone.

"Thank you Hubby!" You said and he smile. You stand up and you head outside and check his call log. You took a deep sigh and you move to the inbox. You read all the message from gyuri and seryeong and you bit your lower lip. 

"So... Gyuri and sehun will have lunch together?" You whispered.

"Seryeong and sehun is together earlier?" You sighed and you dialed your eomma's number just to show sehun that you really called her. You sighed and your mom answered the phone.

"Who is this?" 

"It's me eomma!" 

"Oh... Wae?" 

"Text me if Oppa arrived... Araseo?" 

"Araseo... But who's number is this?"

"It's my classmate's number... I- my phone battery--"

"Araseo... I understand... Wait... Then how can i text you? "

"Hyunyoung unnie borrowed me a battery from his brother. "

"Oh... Okay... Take care!" She said.

"Ne.." You replied and you end the call. You enter inside your classroom and hand the phone back to sehun.

"Thanks alot!" You said and you sit down on your chair and you open your notebook.

"Wifey."

"Mmm?" 

"Can we go and eat dinner outside later?" 

"How about lunch together? And let's eat dinner together too?" You said and you fake a smile.

"Lunch? Hmm... Actually... I'm going out with a friend..." 

"So... You're going to replace your pretty pretty wifey with your friend?" 

"That's not it--"

"Then eat with me." You said and he took out his phone and start to type something.

"Araseo..." He replied.

"Don't you like my idea? It's okay if you don't--"

"It's okay..." He replied.

"Jinjja?" You said and you blink your eyes rapidly. He chuckled and he pinch your cheeks.

"Ne..." He replied.

 

---

 

      Your plan was a success. You both finished eating dinner in a restaurant. You both start to walk and you stop. Sehun look at you and you open your phone. He look at it and you check if your mother already texted.

"I thought you forgot you phone?" 

"Hyunyoung Unnie said that eomma came to bring my phone. Remember when she excused herself earlier?" 

"Ah... I remember... " he said.

"Oppa-- i mean Hubby..." 

"Ne?" 

"Can i come by to your place?" You asked.

"Bwo? For what?" 

"Eomma is not home... Same as appa... And same as Oppa..." You said.

"Araseo... There's nobody there too..." He replied.

"Kaja." He said and he grab your hand and fill the spaces between your fingers with his fingers and you both start to walk.

     You reached sehun's place and he asked you to sit down. You did and you wait for him to go back. He hand you a glass of Mango juice and he sit down beside you. You took a sip and place the glass on the table. 

"What time do you plan to go home?"

"Wae? Do you want me to go home?" 

"No! I'm just asking you... " he said.

"Tss..."

"Come on! Answer me! So i will know what time should i take you back to your place." He said.

"I'll just tell you if i want to go home!" He said.

"Araseo..." 

"Aren't you going to do your assignments? I'm going to do mine." He said.

"Kaja..." You said and you open your bag.

     You both finished doing your homeworks and you place your things back inside your bag. Sehun did the same and he look at you. 

"Sehun..." 

"Ne?" 

"You're still not breaking up with them right?" 

"What do you mean?"

"With Gyuri and Seryeong..." You replied.

"Junhee? Why are you asking about them again?" 

"I just want to know okay?" You said and he sighed.

"Let's change the topic--"

"I'm ing jealous... Do you know that? That you have the time to spend with seryeong before class. And you're going to eat lunch with Gyuri."

"H-how--"

"That's why i asked you to eat lunch with me. And eat dinner with me too..." You said.

"Actually... Eomma is home. I just want to be with you because i'm jealous that you asked them to--"

"I also asked you right? To go and eat dinner with me!" He said half shouting.

"I'm going home..." You said and you stand up.

"Let me --"

"No... I'll be fine."