Revealed Lies

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Sehun's knees weakened as Suho start to walk away. Baekhyun grab his arms to support him. Baekhyun feel sad for the younger one. He can feel how much he loves you. He will fight for you. 

"Sehun-ah... It's okay..." Baekhyun said.

"No Hyung... " 

"If you really--"

"I'll fight for her... For us..." Sehun said.

"That's right..." Baekhyun said. Suho grab your wrist and Chanyeol look at him. Your eyes widened when you saw his angry face. He pull you up and the guitar fell.

"Ya! Hyung!" Chanyeol said

"We're going to talk." Suho said and he pull you with him inside you room.

"Oppa! It hurts--" You were shock when he slap your face.

"Oppa!" You cried and he attempt to slap you again and you move away.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked and he take a deep breath to calm his self.

"Tell me now, do you have a secret relation with Sehun?" He asked and your eyes widened.

"Oppa! No!--"

"Stop lying!" He shouted.

"I'm not--" he slap you once more and your tears rolled down.

"Oppa! Hajimaa!!" You screamed as he lock the door.

"Mian! Mian!" You said and you wipe your tears.

"Tell me!" Suho shouted. Everyone were alarmed by the noise and Luhan tried to open the door but suho locked it.

"Junmyeon? What's happening?" Luhan knocked on the door.

"Non of your business hyung! I want to talk to my sister." Suho replied.

"Now speak!" Suho said.

"Is it true?" He asked and you wipe your tears.

"N-ne..." You replied and he grab your wrist.

"Are you crazy?" 

"Stop hurting me! Jebal!!" You said. 

"Why the hell did you do that? Is Luhan Hyung not enough??" He said and he tighten his grip on your wrist. You whimper in pain and your tears rolled down. Sehun and baekhyun arrived and noticed that they're all looking at the door to your bedroom.

"No..." Sehun whispered and you start to scream.

"Hyung! Open the door!" Sehun shouted and try to open the door.

"Hajimaa!!" You screamed.

"Everyone stand up and help sehun to open the door.

"Hyung! Don't hurt her!" Sehun shouted and start to get panick.

"Get the keys..." Chanyeol said.

"Where?" Kai asked.

"I think i saw them in the drawer there." Chanyeol said. Kai quickly run towards the wooden drawer beside the TV and hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol search for the right key that will open the door, and finally. It opened. Sehun quickly run inside and stop Suho from hurting you. 

"Why are you hurting her?!" Sehun shouted as he grab Suho's collar. But he controlled his self. Suho is still his Hyung. Sehun pulled you up and check if you're okay. Luhan is seriously confused of what's happening. Sehun pull you with him outside and he took you to somewhere. The place is quiet yet beautiful. 

"Are you alright?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Did you tell him the truth? " He asked and you nod as you tears roll down.

"Ne... I'm sorry..." You said and he pull you for a hug.

"Don't worry... I'm going to fix this..." Sehun said and wrap you with his protective embrace.

"It's my fault..." You said and he shook his head.

"It's not Junhee... It's not..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

     Everyone is worried about you. Specially Luhan. He tried to call your phone but it's off. Suho kept on blaming his self. Sehun arrived in the rest house and everyone look at him. He sighed and Suho walk towards him and punch his face. Baekhyun stopped him and Luhan look at him. Still have no idea what's going on. Only you, sehun, baekhyun and Suho knows about it. Sehun sighed as they all start to question him.

"I don't know where she go! She ran away okay?" He said and he sit down on the couch.

"I can't find her... And she said that she wants to be alone... " he added.

"Can you please tell me what's happening first??" Luhan asked. 

"..." No one talked. The others don't know. And the others don't want to tell Luhan. 

"Please! Tell me! You! Suho. You're not going to hurt her without a reason!" Luhan said.

"Now tell me the reason why did you hurt her." Luhan said.

"Hyung... It's just--"

"Don't ask too much! All we need now is to know where Junhee is." Sehun said.

"Ne... Let's find her first... And... We will discuss about this." Baekhyun said.

    Everyone run around the resort to find you. But you're sitting on the sand and watching the waves. You bit your lower lip. You feel weak. You stand up and ignore the cold wind that hits you. You walk towards the cold water. You start to shiver but you don't care. You're out of your mind. You just walk. Until the water level reached your chest. Your breathing start to get un-normal. Sehun's eyes widened when he saw you. Slowly engulf by the water. He quickly run to get you. Everyone look at Sehun. And got confused. He start to panick when he can't see you nor touch you under the water. He dive down and found you. Eyes shut pale lips and cheeks. He quickly pull you up and he place you back to the sea shore. Everyone was shock. Sehun try to wake you up by slapping your cheeks lightly. And check your pulse. His tears formed and he give you a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Luhan's eyes widened. He felt jealous. But you need it. After some minutes. You cough and you're back to your consciousness. Sehun hug your tightly and Baekhyun wrap the white towel around you.

"Are you crazy? Are you just going to leave me?" Sehun said and your tears rolled down.

"Mianhae... Mian..." You cried and Luhan place his hand on your shoulder and notice Sehun's bracelet. He bit his lower lip and he just ignore it.

"Junhee... Are you alright?" Luhan asked.

"N-ne..." You said. 

"Come here..." Luhan said and he pull you for a hug. Baekhyun cleared his throat. That made Suho look at him.

"Oppa! I'm soaked with the water--"

"I don't care... I want to hug you..." Luhan said and he kiss your forehead as he look at Sehun. Sehun just look away and walk with Baekhyun.

"Kaja... Let's go back inside... It's getting cold." Luhan said and he hold your hand.

    You all reach the rest house and you quickly head to the bathroom to take a shower and change your clothes. Actually. You don't want to go out. It's like they're going to interview you. And now you believe... "Secrets are meant to be reveal." You let out a loud sigh as you hand the towel. You exit the bathroom and everyones eyes on you. You took a deep breath and you head to your bedroom. You shut the door and you lay down in your bed and you shut your eyes. You wish you will never wake up again. You want to escape everything. But how? The door opened. Revealing Luhan. He enter inside and you manage yourself to sit. He look straightly to your eyes. You can say it. He wants to know something. 

"Junhee... Can i ask something?" He asked and you nod.

"Do... Do you still have feelings for Sehun?" He asked and you look away.

"What kind of question is that?" You asked with your shaky voice and he grab your hand and he point on your bracelet.

"This one... It's from Sehun right? He wears the blue one. Right?" He said and you your lips.

"Oppa... Please stop. I want to rest." You said and he suddenly press his lips on yours.

"We promised each others right?" He said and he caress your cheeks.

"We both say our promises..." He said and you control your tears.

"Oppa! What are you talking about? I said i bought this!" You said and you stand up.

"Junhee--"

"Oppa! Hajima! " you said and he pull you for a hug.

"M-mian... Mianhae..." He said and you shut your eyes.

"You don't need to be sorry Oppa... I'm the one who needs to say sorry..." You said.

"Junhee... I love you..." He said.

 

---

 

    The sun finally shine. You stand up and you head to the kitchen where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun is. They both greet you and you do the same and Baekhyun pat your head. You both look at each other when you heard a noise from the outside. Sounds like a fight. The three of you run outside and found Sehun and Luhan punching each other. Your eyes widened and you try to stop them.

"Hajima!" You shouted.

"H-hyung!" Baekhyun pull Luhan up and sehun quickly stand up.

"What's happening here??" You shouted and Sehun wipe the blood on the side of his lips.

"Junhee... Kaja." Luhan said and he grab your wrist and suddenly, sehun grab your hand.

"No. Come with me." Sehun said.

"Oh ." baekhyun hissed.

"Stop!" You said.

"We need to talk!" They both said in unison. The others arrived and was shock by what's happening.

"Fine! The three of you will talk!" Kyungsoo said and they all enter inside.

"What is it?" 

"Hyung!" Sehun said.

"Go first!" Luhan said.

"No! You go first!" Sehun said.

"No--"

"Please! Let's end this now! One of you spit out that whatever or i will go first!" You shouted.

"Okay... Hyung... Mian." Sehun said.

"I'm the one who started the fight... I'm the one who needs to say sorry." Luhan said.

"No... Not about the fight..." Sehun said.

"W-what do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"Junhee... " 

"What about her?" Luhan asked and Sehun pull you closer to him.

"We... --"

"D-do you mean-- no way..." Luhan said and his tears formed.

"Luhan... I-i'm going to tell you actually... I'm just--" your tears rolled down and Luhan took a step backwards.

"Oppa--"

"What about our promise? Junhee! You told me that we will be loyal to eachothers--"

"Oppa... Let me explain--"

"No junhee... It's clear now. You- you don't need to explain..." He said and he walk away.

"Oppa! Wait!" You shouted but Sehun grab your wrist.

"He will be back... Let's just talk to him later okay?" He said and you hug him.

"What should i do?" You asked and he caress your back.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of it..." Sehun said and he kiss your forehead.