New

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    Sehun kiss your forehead as the 45 minutes ended too fast. He let out a loud sigh and you give him your sweet smile. He peck your lips and he exit your room. He clear his throat and he open his phone again to receive the phone call from his manager. He took a cab to go to the airport and he arrive there just in time. He quickly run towards the other members and the manager walk towards him angrily. The manager start to ask where he go and why. Sehun just shook his head and they all stand up. And ready theirselves. But before entering inside. Sehun took out his phone and start to record his video message for you. He wave his hand and he smile.

"Wifey! Take a good care of yourself okay? It won't be long... I will miss you... " he said and he pretend that he's going to kiss you. He send it right away and he place his phone back inside his pocket. 

"Sehun-ah! What's wrong with you?" The manager asked him and he just shook his head and start to walk.

    You just laying in the bed while watching the TV show that is airing right now when your phone start to vibrate. You quickly check the message and found sehun's video message for you. You smile and you play it.

"Wifey! Take a good care of yourself okay? It won't be long... I will miss you... " you giggle as the video ended and you place it back under your pillow. You wish that he will be back soon as possible. You want him beside you. You turn off the TV and you shut your eyes. You feel really really bored. 

     The next day. You went back to your house. But you still need to rest for awhile. Quitting    trainee stuff will help you to focus to your studies. Well, it's not really your thing. You start to write everything you want to say. Starting with an apology. You hand it to your mother and ask her to take it to the SM building. Your mother just nod and she kiss your forehead and exit your room. You sighed and you manage yourself to stand up and fox your bedsheets. You head down to the kitchen to eat your breakfast before drinking your medicine. You sit down on the chair and start to eat alone. It's only you inside the house since your parents are going back to their work. You let out a sigh and you check your phone if there's any message from them. But there's no. Maybe they're just busy or still having a rest. You finish your breakfast and you stand up and open the TV for some news. Hearing the word 'EXO' woke you up. They finally arrived in China. You sighed as the camera focused on Sehun. You admit it. You miss him. You grab your phone and start to type your message for him. You take a deep breath and you send it. You lay down on the couch. You don't know what you feel. But you feel tired even you don't know why. Your phone start to vibrate. You quickly grab it and smile when you found out that it's from Sehun. You open it and read it. 'We're here... I'm so tired! Please send me a picture of you. now. Please? ^^' you giggle and you quickly type a message for him. 'What if i say no?' You joked and he replied a sad face. You giggled and you took a picture of you and quickly send it to him. Meanwhile. Sehun who's sitting at the backseat of the white van smile as he saw your picture. He saved it and set it as his wallpaper. He start to type his reply to your message, saying 'don't upload this. Araseo? I want to be the only who have this. Okay?' He said and he smile as he stare at it. Your cute eye smile. Your lips and your hair is so prefect. Chanyeol who's sitting beside him chuckle as he found it cute. He ruffle sehun's hair and sehun laughed. 

"Stop staring at it. You'll miss her more." Chanyeol advised and sehun sighed.

"I just can't help it Hyung..." Sehun replied.

"Aigoo... You should give her a call when we reach the dorm." Chanyeol said and Sehun nod.

"Ne hyung...." Sehun replied. They reached the dorm and Sehun quickly enter the bedroom that Tao lead him to. He quickly took out his iPad and call you. The video call started and it took a long minute before he talk. He just stare at your face. You smile and you wave your hand. He finally smile and he start to talk and ask if you're feeling well. You just nod even if you're still not feeling well at all. Just seeing him makes you forget what you feel. Sehun say how much he miss you. You smile and you took a deep breath and tell him the same. You really do miss him. You want to hug him right now. 

"Did you eat?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Not yet... Maybe later..." Sehun replied.

"Ya! Go and eat now!" You said and he chuckled.

"Can i talk with you for awhile? I just miss you." Sehun said and you blushed.

"Jinjja? You miss me?" 

"I do... I really really do miss you." He replied and you giggle.

"Ne... But you really need to eat now." You said and he sighed.

"I will eat later--"

"Now." You said and he sighed once more.

"I still want to talk to you--"

"Now." You repeated and he scratch the back of his head.

"We can talk later! You need to eat!" You said and he nod.

"Araseo... I'm going to eat." He said.

"Good." 

"But i will call again later. Okay?" He said and you nod.

"Araseo... Bye bye!" You said and you end the call. Sehun head to the kitchen and he sit down on the chair and start to eat with the other members. He want to finish eating as soon as possible but he can't D.O's cooking is just... Delicious. He still want more and more and more. Xiumin laugh at him as he eat. But the boy don't care. He remembered about you and he suddenly stop eating. He stop eating and Xiumin chuckled. Sehun stand up and he head back to the bedroom and start to call you again.

"Hello!" You said.

"I already ate. Can we talk now?" 

"You sure?" You asked and he nod.

"Ne. I already ate! I ate a lot!" He said and you smile.

"That's good. How's china?" You asked and he smile.

"It's good here... But it's better if you're here..." He said and you smile.

"Aigoo... Too cheesy oppa." You said and he laughed.

"But i'm serious here!" He said and you sighed.

"If i can go there... I will" you said and he pout.

"Then go here!" He said and you smile.

"I can't... I need to study." You said and he nod.

"Tsk. I'm studying too!" He said.

"But it's different Oppa... It's understood! You're an idol." You said and he sighed.

"Tsk. You should be like me too." He said and you sighed.

"I already quit." You said.

"Bwo?" 

"I already quit being a trainee..." You said and he cleared his throat and plug his headset and wear it.

"Wh-why?" 

"A long story Oppa... " you said.

"I think it'll be better if i just focus on my studies." You said and he bit his lower lip.

"Do Junmyeon Hyung knows about this?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Aren't you going to tell him?" He asked and you sighed.

"Maybe later..." You replied.

 

---

 

     EXO members gathered around to talk about everything they need to do later. After some few minutes. A Chinese girl enter inside to tell to be ready. Everyone stand up and cheer each other. The girl kept on staring Sehun. Sehun just look away and he follow the others outside. They start to rehearse before they perform. Minutes passed and they run up to the stage and greet their fans. They positioned theirselves and the music started. The performance is great as always. The fans cheered as they start to say the fan chant. The performance ended and the interview started. Sehun enjoyed it. Answering the questions being asked. And those lucky fans who gets a chance to go up on stage and hug them. After the long show. They head back to the backstage where the Chinese girl is. The girl smiled as she saw sehun. Sehun didn't react and the girl bit her lower lip. Sehun start to walk with the others but the girl talked in korean fluently.

"Oppa." She said and Sehun look at him.

"What is it?" Sehun asked and he walk towards the girl.

"I like you." The girl said and sehun smirked.

"Jinjja?" Sehun asked and the girl nod.

"Well..." Sehun breathed and he look at girl.

"Do... Do you like me too?" The girl asked.

"Yes i do." Sehun replied and the girl blushed.

"Jinjja?" The girl asked.

"Yes... I love and i like all my fans." Sehun said and the smile on girl's face faded.

"Wait... Aren't you mu fan?" Sehun asked.

"I- i am..." The girl replied.

"Too bad i already have someone..." Sehun said and he enter inside their dressing room.

"Oh... Where have you been?" Xiumin asked.

"Just there." Sehun said and he sit down on the chair and fix his hair. Sehun send you a message before he shut his eyes and take a rest. He really changed. From being a playboy. From hurting you many many times. From acting so cold towards you. From being selfish. 

To a more loving, caring, loyal and sweet boyfriend. He thought that he can't change anymore. But it happened when you finally give him another chance. And he don't want to waste it.