Kiss Makes It Better

Relationship With Oh Sehun

     As you all arrive at Incheon Airport, fans start to scream and take pictures. You just stood beside your manager and made your way out. You quickly enter the Van and your manager sighed. He knows what's the problem with you and Sehun. He place your luggage at the back and he exit the van. And quickly spot sehun searching for the Van. Your manager ran towards him and grab his arm and lead him inside. 

"I... Sunny is still inside... Need to get her..." Your manager said and he quickly shut the door.

"Y-ya!"

"Tsk... Aish..." You hissed and you took out your phone and quickly plug your earphones and start to play a music. Sehun sighed. It's the right time. He pull of your earphones and he grab your cheeks and press his lips on yours. You tried to push him but he didn't move away. 

"S-sehun--"

"Junhee..." He whispered and he pulled your a hug.

"What the hell are you doing--"

"Junhee! Listen to me!" He shouted.

"I... I'm sorry... That's all what i want to say... I'm sorry..." He said and your tears rolled down.

"Junhee... I will never. Ever, let you go... No..." He said.

"No way..." He whispered and you wrap your arms around him.

"Sehun..." You whispered and he kiss your forehead.

"I'm sorry..." He said and you nodded.

"I... I was drunk--"

"I'm sorry too... I was drunk too... I didn't mean what i did..." You said and he smiled.

"I love you..." He said and he press his lips again.

"Nado.." You replied and he smiled.

     The whole travel thing was just GREAT. You don't mind the traffic at all. You just rest your head on sehun's shoulder as you shut your eyes. Sehun held your hand and he shut his eyes too. Seems like the two of you are feeling each others presence. // You both reached your house and you quickly place your things inside and carry your baby prince. 

"Aigoo... Did you miss eomma?" You asked playfully and your mother chuckled.

"Of course he do." She said and you smiled.

"Thanks eomma..." You said and she just nod.

"Don't be... And, i need to leave... Your father needs me now..." 

"Bye eomma! Thanks for taking care of Junho..." Sehun said and she smiled.

    You sit down on the couch and Let junho sleep on top of you. Sehun sat down beside you and he peck your cheeks and rest his head on your shoulder. He shut his eyes and he quickly fell asleep. You sighed and you plant a kiss on sehun's forehead and you smiled. You took out your phone and take a picture of the three of you.

 

'SEEMS LIKE MY PRINCES ARE TIRED! Hehe~ Thanks for everyone who watched the concert... And sorry for not performing... I feel so sad... Mianhae! Have a great day everyone!!' 

 

    You posted the picture and you place you gently rest Sehun's head on the pillow and you head upstairs and place Junho in his crib and watch him to sleep. You kiss his forehead and you head downstairs and head to the kitchen and prepare your dinner. You feel very very very tired but it's your job. Sehun opened his eyes and he sighed as he saw you searching something inside the fridge. He stand up and he walk towards you and hug you from the back. You turned around and face him and he kiss your forehead.

"Let's just order something later... Will you please just rest first?" He said and you chuckled.

"Kaja... Let's go upstairs..." He said and he suddenly carried you bridal style and you giggled.

"Put me down!" You said and he smiled.

"No..." He said and he opened the door.

"Be quiet.... Junho is sleeping..." You whispered and he lay you down on the bed and cover you with the blanket. He lay down beside you and he peck your lips.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you closer to him and you both shut your eyes. There's no such explanation on how much you love each other. 

 

---

 

     Sitting down on the floor and watch the other SM artists play with your baby boy. Sehun sat down beside you and he hold your hand and you look at him. He smiled and he move his face closer and look at your lips. 

"Aigoo... This is not a good place for that kids...." Siwon said and he sat down beside Sehun.

"H-hyung!" Sehun said and Siwon chuckled.

"Am i disturbing the two of you? I'm sorry... But get a room." He said and you giggled.

"Aigoo... Oppa!" You said and he laughed.

"Aigoo! Sehun-ah... Junho looks like you... Seriously." Siwon said.

"Ani... He looks like Junhee..." Sehun said and you shook your head.

"Ani... He looks like you!" You said.

"Aigoo... Don't fight... Okay! Junho looks like me!" Siwon said and you all laughed. He stood up and walk towards Suho who's carrying Junho. 

"Okay... Hyung's away now..." Sehun said and he move his face closer again and press his lips on yours. You shut your eyes. Everyone laughed quietly and Taeyeon clapped her hands loudly and you both move away. 

"PDA." Jessica said and you stand up.

"Oh-- where are you going?" Chanyeol asked and you smiled.

"I forgot something... Yeah... I- i forgot something." You said and you exit the studio. Everyone laughed and you head to the restroom and you tie your hair into a bun. You sighed and you wash your hands and head outside. You turn to the right hallway when you suddenly bumped onto someone. Luhan. He smiled at you and you bow your head. 

"Hi..." He said and you smiled.

"Hi..." You replied awkwardly and he scratch the back of your head.

"I don't know how to... How to talk to you... Actually--"

"You're talking to me right now..." You said and you both laughed.

"Yes... God... What's happening to me..." He said and you your lips.

"Yeah... Just want to say sorry..." He said and you look at him.

"F-for what?" You asked and he sighed.

"For everything... For ruining your relationship with Sehun... I admit it... I still want you... But it's wrong... Mianhae..." He said and you nod.

"Maybe it's time to... To forget? You know? Past is just past..." You said.

"And will never be a part of your future..." He breathed and you nod.

"Junhee..." Sehun said and he walked towards you.

"What are you doing here? Kaja." Sehun said and he look at luhan.

"Sehun... He's just...--"

"Kaja! Let's buy bubble tea." Sehun said and pull you with him.

    You both reached the nearest bubble tea shop and Sehun ordered. You waited for him outside and watch the persons walk passing you. Wearing your cap and your shaded eyewear... You sighed and cross your arms and pretend to be a normal person. You missed this stuff. Standing alone in the crowd and no one recognizes you. Yes you want a normal life... But it's way too impossible for now. Sehun came back and he hand you your cup of bubble tea and you both start to walk together while holding each other's hands. Sehun looked at you and you looked at him. He smiled and he removed his shades and he lifted his cap. He stopped walking that make you stop too. He removed your shades and he lift your cap and you looked around.

"Y-ya! Sehun! What are you doing?" You asked and he smiled.

"Can we be like this just once?" He asked and you both start to walk.

"I want to visit our old school..." He said and you sighed.

"What the hell came up to you--"

"Omo! Is that Junhee Unnie and Sehun Oppa?" A girl said and you just smiled at her. They all start to take pictures but sehun just pretend that there's nothing's happening around. All he can feel is your warm hand that he's holding. 

"Sehun!" You hissed and he looked at you.

"We can't put on our disguise again sweetie... They already know that it's us!" Sehun said and you sighed.

"Why don't we take a cab?" He asked and you stopped walking. 

"Better." You said and a cab stopped in front of you. You both reached your old school and you both head to the rooftop. Sehun smiled and he sat down on the bench. You followed him and also sit down. 

"Remember this place?" He asked and you nod.

"Yes... This is the place where you take your girls and--"

"Okay... Stop it right there.." He said and you laughed.

"Just kidding..." You said and he kissed your forehead.

"I really miss those old days..." He said and you sighed.

"What... Having lots of girls?" You asked jokingly and he looked at you.

"Do you want to be punished?" He asked and he looked at you lips.

"Aigoo..."

"I'll give you your punishment missy..." He said and he place his hand on the back of your head.