Move On

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     It's weekend and you just finished your voice lessons together with the other trainees. You sit down on the floor and rest your back in the white wall as you shut your eyes. You feel so tired when you felt someone sit down beside you. You just ignore it and just rest there. Luhan smile as he watch you to sleep and he chuckled. You open your eyes and you found him staring at you. You quickly fix yourself and you clear your throat. He smile and you did the same.

"Do you want to eat outside?" He asked and you look at him.

"Uhm...--"

"I know you feel not good when i'm around... I just want to be friends with you. " he said and you smile.

"Araseo!" Yo said and you both stand up.

"Hyung are you going to eat--" Sehun's words were cut when he saw the two of your together

"Ne... Do you want to join us?" Luhan asked and sehun frowned.

"No thanks... I'm just going to eat with Aesook." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"You sure?" Luhan asked. I think it's okay for Juni--"

"It's Junhee." Sehun corrected and you just look away.

"Oops. Sorry... Junhee.." Luhan said and you smile.

"It's okay Luhan-ssi..." You said and Sehun sighed.

"So..l is it okay to you Juni- Junhee?" Luhan asked and you nod.

"It's okay..." You said and Sehun bit his inner cheeks.

"Kaja Sehun." Luhan said and you follow Luhan outside.

     You reached a restaurant nearby and you sit down infront of Sehun and beside Luhan. You feel uncomfortable at all. Luhan start to order and you just sit there. Luhan look at you and you just took out your phone and just pretend that you're texting someone. He his dry lips and you place your phone inside your pocket and you look at Luhan. He smile sweetly and Sehun roll his eyes.

"I'm hungry... " sehun said.

"You should wait." Luhan said and you look at Sehun.

"Junhee..." Luhan said and you look at him.

"Ne?" 

"Here." He said and he hand you a small box.

"Oh-- what is this?" You asked and he smile.

"Just open it..." Luhan said and you smile. You open the box and you saw a cute shiny pink hair clip and you smile.

"I just saw that when i'm walking... And i remember you." He said and you smile.

"Thank you Luhan-ssi!" You said.

"Come here..." He said and he put the clip on your hair and he smile. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Thank you--"

"Call me Oppa... Okay?" He asked and you smile.

"Ne Oppa!" You said and he pinch your cheeks.

"You're so cute~~" he said and you giggled.

     You all start to eat. Sehun doesn't talk he just eat and listen to your conversation with Luhan. He feel bored and out of place. He regret that he joined the two of you to eat dinner. You but your lower lip and you look at Luhan. He understand what you mean so he stand up. Sehun look at him and luhan sighed.

"Just going to the restroom. Wait for me okay?" He said and you smile.

"Be quick!" Sehun said.

"Sehun..." You said and he look at you.

"What?" 

"Can i ask you something?" You asked.

"You're already asking me." He said coldly and you bit your lower lip.

"Do you... Do you still love me like before?" You asked and he smirked.

"What kind of question is that?" He asked.

"Just answer me sehun..." You said.

"No. I don't love you like before." He replied and you bit your lower lip.

"But those days we spend together... Did you love me?" 

"Of course i do." Sehun replied and your tears formed.

"Then what happened? Why don't you love me?" You asked and your tears rolled down.

"I just realized something. I realized that... I like Aesook more than you. " he said and you look away.

"Junhee... You know what i am. You know me well. " he said.

"I can change my girlfriend every time i want." He added and you start to sob. Luhan who's watching from away start to walk towards you when he noticed that you're crying. Sehun didn't stop talking just to let you feel how cold he is. How he hates you for being so needy. Your tears rolled down and sehun let out his last words. Which made your heart tear apart.

"Kim Junhee. I do fell for you before. But past is past. It's not the same now. I feel like i made a big mistake when i asked you to be my girlfriend. I hate it when you're so dumb to forgive someone like me. When you caught me with Gyuri before. I hate dumb. You know? You--" 

"Shut up Sehun!" Luhan shouted. You quickly wipe your tears away and you stand up and run away. You don't have no idea where you are going. But you just want to be far away from them. You felt tired. You sit down on the cold floor and you hug your legs and rest your chin on your knees. You feel like your whole world crashed. You sighed and you search for your phone but you noticed that you forgot your bag. You sighed and you just cry. Sehun's words were too much. It hurts you a lot. 

   Luhan payed for everything and he grab your bag and he run to search for you. He didn't stop running even he is out of breath. He found you sitting on the floor. Crying. He sighed and he catch his breath before he walk towards you. He sit down beside you and he caress your hair. You look at Luhan and he suddenly kiss your lips. Your eyes widened and he quickly detach his lips from yours. He sighed and he pull you for a hug.

"Don't cry Junhee... You don't deserve someone like him..." Luhan said.

"I love him!" You shouted and he tighten his hug.

"I know... But... He doesn't love you now... You need to move on like him." He said.

"I can't--"

"You can..." 

"I will help you..." He said and you look at him.

 

---

 

    You reached your house and Luhan sighed as he hand you your bag. You thank him and you wave your hand. You enter inside and your brother look at you. You sighed and you start to walk upstairs but he block your way. You sigh and you look at him.

"What is it Oppa?" You asked.

"Where have you been? " he asked.

"Luhan Oppa asked treat me dinner. Is there a problem with that?" You asked.

"Why didn't you just told me?" He asked.

"Oppa... It's Luhan... I know you trust him." You said and he nod.

"Yes i do... " he said and you made your way to your bedroom. You drop your bag on the floor and you lay down on your bed and shut your eyes. Sehun's words kept on playing again and again. 

"Fine. You don't love me... I understand... So please stop!" You whispered and you cover your ears.

"Stop... Please stop!" You said and you start to cry again. It really hurts you. Sehun feels free after saying those words to you. Finally... He finally moved on. And here you are... Crying over him. You open your eyes and your tears rolled down. And suddenly... Your brother entered. You quickly wipe your tears away and you walk towards the bathroom.

"Junhee wait..." He said and you stopped walking.

"Luhan told me... Everything..." He said.

"How many times should i told you not to--"

"I still love sehun! Can't you understand??" You shouted and he sighed.

"I told you to move on! Can't you see him?? He's showing that he's happy with that Aesook! And he's enjoying because he knows that you're hurt." He said and you wipe your tears.

"You just don't understand me! You're also like this when Solji --" he slap you and you stop talking.

"How many times should i tell you not to talk about that?" 

"Why? Do still--"

"I said stop!" He shouted and your parents enter your room.

"What is this again??" Your father asked.

"Nothing..." Suho said and you enter the bathroom and shut the door with a loud bang.

"Junhee! We're still talking!" Suho shouted and you fell on the cold floor. 

     Everyone finished practicing and you sit down. Suho sit down beside you and you look at him. He sighed and he stand up. He pull you up and you look at him. He look around and he scratch the back of his head.

"Junhee... I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you last night..." He said and look away.

"Junhee..."

"Even i forgive you... You will not going to understand me." You said and he sighed.

"I'm trying to understand what you feel. But you're just going to get hurt!" He said.

"I don't care! I just want to know if there's any chance that we can be together again!" 

"Junhee! Isn't it clear to you?" He asked and you roll your eyes.

"Are you going to start this again?" You asked and he sighed. Luhan walk towards you and he ask you to calm down. You look around and everyone is looking at you and Suho. You sighed and you bow your head to them.

"What's happening now?" Luhan asked and you shook your head and you start to walk away.

"Wifey!" You heard sehun's voice and you turn around but found him hugging Aesook. You quickly look away and you continued walking. Luhan followed you and he grab your arm.

"L-luhan Oppa..." You said.

"Don't be like that to your brother. He's older than you okay? Respect him..." He said.

"I'm sorry Luhan Oppa... If i didn't control myself... I was just...--"

"Mad?" He asked and you nod.

"Don't be mad or sad... Or whatever you feel right now! " he said.

"I just don't know how to move on... Move on like sehun did..." You said and he sighed.

"I told you... You can move on... Maybe it's not the right time now... But you will move on." You said and you look at Luhan.

"Do you think i can?" You asked.

"Of course... You can Junhee..." He said and you hug him.

"Thank you for being with me if i'm --"

"It's nothing Junhee..." He replied.

"I'm always here if you need me..." He said and he kiss your forehead. 

    Sehun watch Luhan. How he holds you. How he hug you so tight. He sighed and he nod to his self. Aesook grab his hand and ask him to walk with her outside. Sehun just walk with her. 

"That's good junhee... Move on..." He whispered and Aesook look at him.

"What is it Oppa?" She asked and Sehun just smiled.

"Nothing..." Sehun said and they continued walking.