Pretty Little Liar (Part)

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    When Luhan arrived. He heard that you're already fell asleep. Means that you didn't wait for him. He sit down on the couch for awhile and Sehun stand up and head to the kitchen. He let out a loud sigh and his tears formed. He keeps on cheering up his self. Because if he cry... Everyone will just ask him why. Luhan stand up and check you inside your room. He sit down on the bed and he caress your hair while whispering those sweet words of him. You open your eyes and you saw him smiling. You quickly stand up and he hug you. Your tears formed. And here he is. In front of you. Hugging you. Your tears formed. You're scared that he might know about it. You cleared your throat and you wrap your arms around him. He smile and he caress your hair and he press his lips on yours. You don't feel the same way like before. You just shut your eyes and you quickly move away. Luhan was shock by your actions and you fake a smile.

"So... How are you?" You asked and he chuckled.

"I'm fine..." He replied.

"I missed you so much..." He said and you nod.

"Nado." You replied.

"Aren't you tired?" You asked.

"My tiredness faded away when i saw you..." He said and you look away. You don't know but you can't keep an eye contact with him. 

"Is there a problem Junhee?" He asked and you shook your head and your tears flow down.

"O-oh... Why are you crying?" He asked. 

"Just..." 

"Junhee..." He said.

"I just missed you." You lied. But sehun heard it and it hit him hard.

"Don't cry... Oppa is here..." Luhan said and he pull you closer to him.

"I want to tell you something..." You said. 

"What is it?" Luhan asked. Sehun's eyes widened and he continued listening.

"Oppa..." You said.

"I cheat..." You said.

"Cheat? What do you mean?" Luhan asked and Sehun open the door which made the two of you look at him.

"Oh... Sehun-ah? Wae?" Luhan asked.

"They said... Go there and eat! Yeah!" Sehun said and Luhan nod.

"I'm going there okay Junhee? Wipe your tears..." He said and you just nod. Sehun let out a loud side and you wipe your tears.

"What are you doing Junhee?" Sehun asked.

"I'm going to tell him--"

"Not now! Please not now! Let's think a good way first okay?" Sehun said.

"Not now? He's already here--" 

"I know! But don't tell him just like that! " he said half shouting and he grab your hand.

"Let's consult someone first... " he said and you nod.

"That's right..." You replied and he pull your for a hug.

"Don't worry... We can pass this..." Sehun said.

     You both head to the kitchen to join them. Chen moved so you can sit down beside Luhan. As you sit down. Luhan keeps on eyeing your bracelet. Sehun noticed it so he sneakily remove his bracelet and place it inside his pocket. Baekhyun cleared his throat and you look at him. He smile at you to know that's he's there to help you. He start to eat and Luhan kept telling you stories about what happened in their stay in china. You can't do anything but to listen. You can feel sehun's eyes on you. But you need to act normal. Or else... Luhan will know about it.

"Jungie..." Luhan said and you look at him.

"That bracelet is familiar... Where did you get it?" He asked and you look at Sehun and you quickly look away.

"I... I bought it ... Is it pretty?" You asked with a smile and sehun rub his hands together under the table. 

"Ne... It suits you..." He said. 

"But... It's a couple bracelet right?" Luhan asked. You start to panick and Baekhyun stand up.

"Couple? What are you talking about Hyung? It's just a simple pink bracelet! " Baekhyun said.

"It looks like the one i saw in the internet. The pink one is for the girl and the blue one--"

"Maybe it has a same design Hyung... " baekhyun said.

"Ne... Maybe..." Luhan said and you your lower lip.

 "Couple bracelet? A big joke Hyung!" Baekhyun said and he sit down again.

"Aigoo... What am i thinking..." Luhan said and he scratch the back of his head.

"Maybe you're tired... " you said and he nod.

"Ne... Kaja... " he said and he pull you up. Sehun's eyes followed you as luhan pull you with him. 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"We're going to sleep!" He said.

    You both finished tooth brushing and washing your face and Luhan lay down beside you. He pull you closer to him and hug you like he never want to let go. You bit your lower lip and you just shut your eyes. You can't do anything. 

"Ya... Hug me too..." He said and your tears rolled down.

"A-araseo Oppa!" You said and you hug him. Sehun silently open the door and check of you're asleep. His heart felt stabbed when he saw the two of you hugging each other. His fist clenched and he bit his lower lip.

"I'm not going to let you win Hyung... I'm sorry..." Sehun whispered.

"But forgetting you as my Hyung is easy... But letting Junhee go for you... Is impossible..." He whispered and he walk away.

 

---

 

     The sun shined again. You carefully stand up and make sure that you didn't disturb Luhan. You take a quick shower and you head outside to help Kyungsoo for breakfast. Baekhyun finally woke up and he excuse you for awhile to talk to you. You both head outside and he stretch his arms.

"What will you do Junhee?" He asked and you pinch your lips.

"I don't know... I don't even know how to face Luhan..." You said.

"Where's Sehun?" He asked and you shrugged.

"I don't know..." You replied.

"You should talk to him too. Then decide now..." Baekhyun said.

"Do you mean... We should tell Luhan now?" 

"If you hide this to him for a long time... It'll be more difficult to tell him..." Baekhyun said.

"I don't know what to tell him..." You said.

"Just give him a signs first... Be cold to him--"

"I can't! He's too nice ..." You said and baekhyun sighed.

"Then go straight to the point. Tell him that--"

"What are you going to tell?" Suho suddenly appeared and you look at baekhyun.

"Hmm?" Suho asked.

"Do you have a secret Junhee?" Suho ask as he walk towards you.

"O-oppa..." 

"I know you Junhee, so tell me now..." Suho said.

"Hyung! What are you talking about? Haha!" Baekhyun said.

"Why are you laughing?" Suho asked.

"I'm just practicing her acting skills!" Baekhyun said.

"Aigoo... Kaja junhee! Let's ask chanyeol for a guitar lesson!" Baekhyun said and he pull you with him inside.

"That was close..." Baekhyun said.

"Super close!" You said.

"Oh! Sehun-ah! Let's talk." Baekhyun said.

"Go and tell Chanyeol Okay? I'm going to talk to Sehun..." He said and you nod and sit down on the couch beside Chanyeol.

"Oppa! Teach me your guitar tricks! " you said and he smile.

"Araseo!" He said.   

     Baekhyun and Sehun walk together while talking about You Luhan and Him. It's a big problem as you can see. You all know that there is one person who will surely get hurt after your decision. But seems like you're choosing Sehun over the sweetest man on earth Luhan.

"Now tell me... What are you going to do." 

"I don't know Hyung..." Sehun replied.

"If you don't know what to do... It means one thing..." Baekhyun said.

"What hyung?" 

"You can't protect her..." 

"Don't say that! I only know one thing... And that is i'm not going to give her up!" Sehun said.

"Do you know how much she's hurt hurting Luhan? Their relationship must end now ! She's choosing you! Enough fooling Hyung!" Baekhyun said.

"Be quiet Baekhyun hyung--"

"Don't tell me you're still practicing them Baek?" Suho said as he cross his arms.

"What's new between you and Junhee?" Suho asked Sehun.

"Hyung--"

"Tell me..." 

"It's just... We're friends again--"

"You're only friends? But their relationship must end because Junhee is choosing you?" Suho asked.

"Hyung..." Baekhyun said.

"Shut up baekhyun! I'm not talking to you."

"Do you know how happy Junhee is now with Luhan Hyung?" Suho asked.

"Not now Hyung... She wants to break up with him. Because she wants me." Sehun said.

"Ne... My sister is so dumb when it comes to love. Why? Because she keeps on choosing you. You're just going to hurt her again. So stop--"

"No Hyung... I know my mistakes now... And i'm not going to do it again." Sehun said.

"Shut up Sehun... I know you..." Suho said.

"Woah! Don't fight..." Baekhyun said.

"I'm telling you... I'm not going to let my sister go with you..." Suho said.