Luhan

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Luhan do his best to comfort you. He don't know... But he don't like to see you sad. Is he falling for you? He sigh as he found you sleeping. He place your head on his shoulder and he look at you. He smile and he pinch your nose lightly. He caress your cheek and he let out a sigh.

"You're so beautiful... I don't know why sehun did that to you..." He whispered.

"That kid is stupid..." He said and you open your eyes.

"Oh my... Did i fell asleep?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Ne... You look so cute..." He said and you blushed.

"Look... You're blushing..." He said and you cover your face.

"Oppa... Stop!" You said and he laughed.

"Junhee... Tell me, why are you so cute?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"I don't know... Because... --"

"Can you be mine?" He suddenly asked and your eyes widened

"Oppa... Don't joke around. Okay?" You said and you stand up.

"Junhee..." He said and he grab your hand.

"Ne?" 

"I'm serious here... I know... I'm too forward... " he said.

"I don't want to force you... Think about it first..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Please?" He said and you smile.

"I will..." You said and he smiled.

     You reached your house and you sit down on the couch with your brother and watch movies together. Your brother sighed as he see you tapping your chest. He stand up and head t your bedroom and took your inhaler. He sit down again beside you and hand you your inhaler. You just look away and quickly grab it. 

"Junhee... I'm sorry okay?" He said.

"..." You don't know what to reply. You still feel mad. And you don't know if you will forgive him or what.

"Junhee..." 

"What?" 

"I'm sorry--"

"Eomma! I need my medicine!" You said and you stand up.

"Where did you place it?" You asked and you walk towards the kitchen.

"Junhee! Can you please listen to me first?" He asked and you just look at him.

"Eomma! Where did you put it?" You asked and you mother hand you your medicine.

"Thanks." You said and you drink it.

"Junhee... Please." Suho said.

"What's your problem again hmm?" Your mother asked Suho.

"It's junhee... She doesn't want to talk to me. "

"Goodnight eomma!" You said and you walk upstairs.

"See?" She keeps avoiding me!" He said.

"Just let her think about it... Okay? Maybe... She's thinking of something..." You mom said and suho sighed.

"Junmyeon... It'll be okay... Araseo?" 

"Eomma... You know i don't want to have a fight with her..." He said.

"I know... I know... But give her some space... If she wants to be alone... Let her. Oh! And i saw Luhan here earlier.

"Really?"

"Ne... She's with Junhee..." 

     Suho knock on your door but you don't have any plans of opening it for him. You don't want to listen to him anymore. His words were dragging you down. You still don't want to give up on sehun. You still want him. You still like him. You feel like your whole world will not be complete without him. You sighed and you sit down on your bed and you lift your pillow and grab sehun's photo. You smile and remember when you took it. Your tears rolled down and quickly wipe it.

"Sehun... I love you..." You whispered.

"I still do..." You whispered and you start to sob.

"Why don't you -- " you sob until you can't breath normally again. You grab your phone and dial your Eomma's number and tell her that you can't breath. The door opened and she run towards you and hand you your inhaler.

"Are you okay?" She asked and you nod.

"Why are you crying?" She asked. Suho walked inside and he found the picture on your hand. He sighed and he sit down beside you.

"Eomma... Can you leave us for a minute? I just want to talk to her..." He said and your mother nod and she shut the door.

"Junhee... I know you will not going to like what i'm going to say now..." 

"But... As sehun said... It's over. There's no chance. And... Luhan told me everything he said when the three of you went to a restaurant. Do you remember? He said he hates it when you act so dumb and just forgive him. Right? Do you know..-- well i'm sorry... But you need to hear this... You really look like a dumb girl who run and fight for a boy who's running away from you. He's avoiding you. Can't you see that? He's with Aesook all the time. And he's showing you that he's happy with her. Do you know why? He wants to hurt you. And you... You're showing that you're affected which made Sehun feel like he won a big game. Do you understand me Junhee?" He said and your tears roll down. Your brother is right. He really is. You understand him. And his words replayed in your mind which made it more clearer to you. You need to let Sehun feel the same you felt when he broke up with you. You need to show him how happy you are. You nod and suho sighed.

"I know it hurts... But you need to let go of sehun. And face the new day without him." He said and he rip sehun's photo.

"Is that okay?" He asked and you nod with a smile and hug him.

"T-thank you O-oppa..." You said and he smiled.

"That's my sister..." He said.

     Everyone is busy warming up. Same as you. Beside Luhan... You feel a little awkward. Maybe it's because of what he said last night. But maybe... Luhan is the one who will help you to move on. You nudge you and you look at him. You smile and he did the same and he look around to check if the trainer is there.

"Let's eat lunch together. Araseo?--" he asked and the trainer tap his shoulder.

"I said no talking. Focus!" He said and Luhan bowed his head.

"Mian..." He said and you giggled.

"Look at out pretty maknae here! Very cheerful eh?" The trainer said and you smile widely.

"Today's weather is good! And i love it!" You said and he nod.

"Keep smiling! I saw you crying before. And i don't like it." He said and you smile.

"Ne Trainer-nim!" You said and he smiled.

"I thought you said no talking?--"

"Shut up Luhan..." He said and you giggled.

"Favoritism Hyung?" He said and the trainer just laugh.

     You all felt tired and you sit down on the floor and drink the bottle of water. Luhan sit down beside you and hand you a clean white towel. You smile at him and you thank him. You wipe your sweats and you let out a loud sigh. You caught sehun looking at you and Luhan cleared his throat and he grab your hands.

"Junhee." 

"Ne?" You asked.

"Let's eat lunch ! I'm hungry!" You said and you smile.

"Araseo!" You said and he stand up.

"Kaja!" He said and he pull you up.

"Where are you going hyung?" Suho asked.

"We're going to eat lunch! Want to join?" He asked and he shook his head.

"Have fun!" Suho said and you smile.

"Araseo. Kaja!" Luhan said and you both start to run.

    You reached the restaurant nearby and you both start to order. You wait for the foods and have a conversation with Luhan. He's sweet. He's nice. He's everything. You smile and when he start to talk about his childhood in china. It's too cute like him.

"Oppa..." You said and he stopped talking.

"Do you know that you're so cute?" You asked and he smiled. He blushed and he look away.

"Don't hide your face... I wish i met you first..." You said and he look at you.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Nothing ... But oppa... Can you do aegyo for me?" You asked and his eyes widened.

"What?" He asked a little bit shocked and you laughed.

"Aegyo... Like this!" You said and you rub your hands together and blink your eyes rapidly. Cutely. He laughed and he pinch your cheeks. Sehun saw everything and he just let out a sigh and he grab Aesook's arm 

"Wae Oppa?" Aesook asked him.

"I don't want here... Let's go..." He said and they both start to walk.

     You both start to eat and your phone vibrated. You check the message and it's from Luhan. You giggled and you look at him. He just smile and continue eating. You smile when you read the message and you pinch his cheeks. 

 

From: Luhan Oppa

 

I'll show you my aegyo later <3 <3 <3

 

     You continued eating with him. You both finished eating and you opened your wallet to pay for your share but he insist to treat you. And he won. You place your wallet inside you bag and you both start to walk together. 

"We still have 30 minutes..." He said.

"I heard there's a new opened arcade over there! Can we go??" 

"Arcade?" He asked and he look at you.

"Please? Pretty please??" You said and he smiled.

"Araseo... Araseo..." He said and you both start to walk.

    You reached the arcade and you buy some tokens and you start to play basketball with Luhan. He always win and you pout. He laughed and you both played again. And this time you won. Luhan smiled as he see how happy you are. He let you win but you're so happy. He pinch your cheeks and you play the UFO catcher. You can't get anything and you sighed. Luhan smiled and he stand behind you and rest his chin on you shoulder as he enter the token. He whispered. " don't move." As he start to move the joystick. Your eyes widened when he hand you a cute pink plushie and you hug him.

"Thank you Oppa!" You said and he smiled.

"Show me your aegyo... Now." You said and he smiled.

"Ppali oppa!!" You said and sehun turned around as he hear your voice. 

"What are they doing here?" Sehun whispered.

"Obviously. They're playing around!" Aesook said as he hug him. But sehun eyes were lock on the two of you. 

"Please??" You said and he cleared his throat.

"Araseo!" 

"Jagiya... Jebal? Hmm?" He said as he do the aegyo and you laughed.

"Ya! Don't laugh at me... Don't you like it?" He asked and you stopped laughing. 

"Tsss. Is that a aegyo?" Sehun whispered.

"Don't you like it?" Luhan asked you.

"She will never like it stupid." Sehun whispered again.

"I do!" You said and you press your lips on his. Sehun quickly look away and pull Aesook with him.

"Oppa! I'm still playing!" Aesook said.

"Let's go back and practice!" He said.

 

---

 

      You and Luhan decided to go back to the SM building. You both sit down on the floor and listen to the vocal teacher. He hold your hand and you smile. The vocal teacher look at you and Luhan hide both of your hands under his notebook. 

"Why are you smiling Junhee?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I just remembered what you thought us yesterday." You said and she laughed.

"Oh... The y'know thing?" She asked and you nod and all of you start to laugh.

"Nice one Junhee." Luhan said and you squeeze his hand.

    All of you stand up as the trainer finished. You exit the studio and Luhan didn't let go of your hand. You just smile and just pretend that you don't notice it. Luhan suddenly stopped walking and you look at him.

"Let's have a coffee before i take you to your home." He said and you smiled.

"Araseo!" You said and you both continued walking.

     You both drink coffee together as the two of you sit down on the bench near the big tree. You shut your eyes and you let out a sigh when you felt a pair of lips were pressed on yours. You smile and you open your eyes and saw Luhan laughing. You pout and he pinch your nose.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you for a hug.

"You don't actually give me your yes... But do you know what i feel right now?" He asked.

"D-do... Do you feel weird?" You asked and he shook his head.

"No... I feel like you're really my girlfriend... And i... I like it." He said and you smile.

"Jinjja?" You said.

"You - you like it?" You asked and he nod.

"I do..." He said and you hug him tightly.

     You both start to walk to your home and he didn't let go of your hand. You feel safe and loved when he's around. And you're thankful that you met him. You reached your house and he kiss your forehead. Suho saw it from the window and he just smile. You enter inside and Luhan start to walk away. You press the doorbell and the door opened by your mom. You hug her and she did the same.

"You're always late huh..." She said and you just smile. You walk to your bedroom when your brother blocked your way. You sighed and you look at him.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Hmm... What i saw earlier is... Cheesy..." He said.

"What do you mean." You asked and he smirked.

"Are you in a relationship with Luhan Hyung?" He asked and you raise your brow.

"What?" 

"Come on--"

"We're friends okay?" You said and he chuckled.

"Friends? Really??"

"Ne! Friends!" You said.

"Eomma!" 

"What is it again Junmyeon?" Your eomma shouted from dowstairs.

"What if a girl and a boy holds hands while walking... And the boy kissed her forehead. What do you think their relationship is?" Suho shouted.

"Oppa!" You said.

"Are you crazy? Of course they're a lovey dovey couple!" She shouted and Suho smirked.

"See? Tell me Junhee..." She said and you frowned.

"I'm telling the truth okay? Ask him if you want!" You said and you enter your bedroom.

     You lay down on your bed and you check the message from Luhan. You smiled and you quickly reply to his message and place your phone beside you. You sigh. You can't believe it. Little by little... You're forgetting about sehun... You even don't look for him earlier. You smiled and you bit your lower lip.

"It's the start Junhee..." You said and you shut your eyes.