For Junho's Good

Relationship With Oh Sehun

"Eomma? Where's Junho?" You asked and you place your bag on the couch.

"Here..." She said and you walked towards her.

"Junho... Eomma is here... What's wrong baby?" You asked and you carry him.

"Shh... Stop crying now... Eomma is here..." You said and you caress his back.

"What's wrong? Hmm?" You asked and you sit down on the couch. You sit him down on your lap and you kiss his forehead.

"Is my baby hungry?" You asked and you rest his head on your chest.

"He's not hungry Junhee..." She said and she sit down beside you.

"Eomma... Thanks for taking care of him..." You said and you mother smiled.

"Aigoo... Don't thank me Junhee..." She said.

"Ani... Eomma! I should thank you... " you said and she caress your hair.

"You did a good job earlier... I'm so proud..." She said.

"Junho... Did you watch eomma earlier?" You asked and he stopped crying.

"I think he's sleepy..." You said and you stand up and carry him.

"Eomma... You can go home now if you want..." You said.

"Araseo..." She said and she grab her bag.

"Thanks eomma..." You said and you lead her to the door.

"Bye... Take care..." You said and she smiled.

"Ne... Take care too... Bye Junhee bye junho!" She said and you shut the door.

"Aigoo... Appa is not here yet..." You said and you sing a lullaby for Junho.

   Junho fell asleep and you head upstairs and you lay him down on the crib. The doorbell rang and you head downstairs and open the door. You smile and Sehun give you a bear hug and he shut the door. 

"I missed you Junhee..." He whispered and he peck your lips.

"Where's Junho?" He asked and you place your hand on his cheeks.

"He's asleep..." You replied and you both sit down on the couch.

"I'm so tired..." Sehun said and he rest his head on your lap.

"Same here..." You said and he chuckled.

"Did your manager told you already?" Sehun asked.

"Told me what?" You asked.

"About our guesting tomorrow..." He said.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne... Hyung just told me." He said.

"Poor Junho..." You said and sehun look at you.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Eomma said that Junho cried when he woke up..." You said.

"And then... He's still crying when i got home..." You added and Sehun sighed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know either..." You replied and he stand up and you both head upstairs. Sehun caress Junho's cheeks and he kiss his forehead.

"Mianhae Junho... We don't have any time for you..." Sehun said and you hug sehun from the back.

"I don't want him to grow up like this Sehun..." You said and Sehun faced you.

"Me too..." He said.

"What should we do?" You asked and sehun pulled you for a hug.

"We'll see what happens next Junhee... Let's just wait..." He said and you nod.

 

----

 

    You both head to the studio and the stylists retouch your make up. You sit down on the stool and sehun sit down beside the you. Lights and the Host sit down in front of you hold the mic. The director signaled and everything started.

"Hello Everyone! And today... Our guests are the most lovely couple in the KPOP industry... and here they are!" The Host said.

"Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Junhee imnida!" You said and you bow your head.

"Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Sehun imnida!" He said and he bow his head.

"Okay... So, how's life? Being a parents? Is it hard?" She asked.

"Let's start with Junhee..." She added.

"Ne... It is... First of all... It's really tiring... And i... We don't have time for our kid." You said and sehun nod.

"As she said... We don't have much time for out baby Junho... Our schedule is really tight... And we wish we can have a family vacation..." Sehun said and the host nod.

"Poor Junho... Aigoo... Hope you can spend more time with him..." She said.

"If we both got home from work... Our baby is asleep... If not... He's crying." You said.

"That's hard..." She said.

"Really hard." Sehun said and you both laughed.

    The shooting ended and you sit down on the chair and you drink the bottle of water. You massage your temples and you shut your eyes for awhile. Sehun sit down beside you and kiss your forehead.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

"Yes... I'm just tired..." You said.

"President Lee wants to see us later..." He said and you look at him.

"Why?" You asked.

"I don't know... He just texted me..." Sehun replied

"Can't we just go tomorrow? Junho... We--"

"Here... He's calling..." He said and he answer the call. You sighed and you stand up.

"Fine. Tell him we're going." You said and you head to the van. You both reached the building and you head to Sooman's office. You both sit down on the chair and you sighed and you look at him.

"Junhee, Sehun, i just want to tell you a little plan..." Sooman said.

"What is it again?" You asked.

"Have a collaboration... " Sooman said.

"What?" 

"Collaboration!" He repeated.

"Are you kidding--"

"I'm serious..." He said.

"Do you ever think what Sasaengs can do to her?!" Sehun said and sooman sighed.

"That's why i'm doing this! I want those sasaengs to be mad... " he said and you sighed.

"God..." You whispered and you stand up.

"I don't know if you want to ruin us or... Just..." 

"Don't worry Junhee... I can feel the good news." He said and you just nod.

"Whatever..." You said and you exit the office. You head to the dance studio and you sit down on the floor and rest your head on the mirror. 

"Junhee..." Sehun said and he sit down beside you.

"I think i can't continue anymore Sehun..." You said and he sighed.

"W-why?" He asked.

"It's for Junho... I don't want to leave him to eomma... Eomma is getting tired. And junho... I don't want him to grow up like this..." You said.

"I understand Junhee... I understand... But we both know we can't... Sooman still holds us." He said.

"I know... That's the problem..." You said.