Ms. President

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"Y-ya! Go back inside!" You shouted as your two classmates go outside. You sighed and you just continued writing on the board. You turn around but no one is copying it except Hyunyoung and your other 4 classmates. All of them are making noises and throwing papers. You sighed and you bit you lower lip.

"Please copy it..." You said calmly but no one listens. You turn around and just continued writing on the board. You finished writing and you turn around but it's still the same. You sighed and you look at Sehun who took out his notebook and start to copy what you wrote on the board.

"I can't see it. Move!" He said and you quickly walk towards your chair and you sit down.

"If i were you... I'll quit being the president here..." Hyunyoung said.

"If i can. I will." You said and you start to copy what you wrote on the board.

"Of course you can! Just tell our teacher that--"

"Then who will replace me? And my Oppa will not be happy about it." You said.

"Tss... Then don't tell him! Simple as that!" She said and you sighed.

"No thanks Unnie... But i'm not going to do that!" You said and you continued copying lectures.

"Aigoo... You're such a good girl eh? Specially towards your brother!" She said.

"Oppa gives everything i want... Then why should i do things that he don't like?" 

"Araseo! Araseo!" 

    You finished copying it and you shut your notebook and you rest your head on your table and you took out your and check the time. Where are the teachers? Your classmates are getting crazy but you can't stop them. You stand up and start to shout at them. And please them to stop making noises and just copy the lectures. But they just roll their eyes and continued talking to each other. Sehun look at you and he sighed and he stand up.

"Just copy it. So she will stop shouting." Sehun said coldly and he sit down. All of them start to sit down properly and copy the lectures on the board. You look at them and you just sit down.

"Just that? He doesn't need to shout at all??" Hyunyoung said half shouting and all of your classmates look at her.

"Ya! She's the class president here! Not sehun!" She said and you sighed and cover and you rest your head on your table again.

"I'm so~~~ tired!!" You said and Hyunyoung sighed.

"It's okay! Don't worry! Unnie will help you..." She said and you smile.

"Thank you Unnie!" 

 

---

 

"Sehun! Who are you looking at? Tsk. Let's go! I'm ing hungry!" His friend said.

"Araseo... Kaja." Sehun replied.

"Sehun! " 

"N-ne!" He said and he finally start to walk.

     You stayed inside the classroom as your teacher discuss things with you. First of all... About how you control your classmates. You never fail to tell them to copy lectures and be quiet. Hyunyoung is waiting outside and you're so hungry that time. You can't even understand what your teacher says. You sighed and you just nod to what she said and you stand up and bow your head. You tell her that you're going to do the best you can to keep them disciplined. You lost your appetite. You just sit down and text Hyunyoung to eat alone. You're so disappointed. It's your classmates' fault at all! You always tell them to keep quiet but they're not listening. You shut your eyes and you rest your head on the table. You have no idea who entered the room.

" my life... I always do my responsibilities... But... - aish!" 

"Cheer up Junhee! " you said and you lift your head and "AHHHHH!!!" You screamed and sehun's eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing in here??" You asked.

"It's also my classroom right? Why are you asking me like that?" He asked.

"Tsk. Mian..." You said and you rest your head again on your table.

"Junhee-ah?"

"What is it?"

"Can i ask you something?" 

"What if i say no? Come on! I don't feel well today..." You said and he sighed.

"I just want to ask--"

"Didn't you hear me?" 

"But--"

"Stop! Please stop! " you shouted and he bit his lower lip.

"Let me rest okay?" You said and he just nod.

 

---

 

     You reached your house and you lay down on your bed and shut your eyes. You feel really really tired. And you don't know why. You sighed and you throw your bag on the floor. And realize everything happened earlier. Yeah... It's your chance. But you just let it go. What if Sehun wants to ask you to go out? You regretted saying those things to him. Well... You really don't feel well. And you can't act that you're okay that time. It's always you. It's always your fault even not. Your brother enter inside and you curl into a ball and your brother lay down beside you and hug you. You sighed and he caress your hair. 

"How's school?"

"Oppa..."

"Ne?"

"I'm not going to lie now... But it's not good as before..." 

"Why?"

"They all blame me because my classmates are... Crazy... Yes. I'm the class president! But it's not my fault if their not listening to me!" You said and your brother smile.

"It's okay!"

"No it's not!" 

"And i ignored Se-- my crush earlier! I'm such an idiot!!" You said and he chuckled.

"Maybe you're not feeling well!" He said.

"Then how can i face him tomorrow? It's embarrassing!" You said.

"Just say sorry to him! And it'll be alright!" He said.

"Tsk. You know me Oppa... I'm not good at saying sorry!" 

"Then start practicing! "

"What?"

"Start practicing! Okay... I'm your crush... Go! Say sorry to me!" Suho said and you sighed.

"Sehun-ssi-"

"Oh... His name is sehun?" 

"Oh god..." You whispered.

"Go! Say sorry now!"

"Sehun-ssi... I'm sorry for... For... For... "

"Aigoo! I don't know what to say!!" You said.

"One more!"

"Sehun-ssi! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that to you!" You said out loud and suho nod.

"See? Simple as that!" He said and you sighed.

      You woke up in the morning and you quickly ready yourself to school. You face the mirror and start to practice on how to say sorry to him. You smile and spray the perfume suho bought for you. You run downstairs and you quickly head to your school. You reached your school and you smile as you spot Sehun alone inside the classroom. You check the time and found out that you're 1 hour early. But what is he doing here? You walk towards him and he look at you. You bow your head and start to say sorry to him. He smirked and he stand up. You look at him and you start to ask what he wanted to ask you yesterday. He sighed and his lips as he look at you. 

"Actually... I was going to ask ... If you're going to quit as the Class President... " he said and your eyes widened.

"As i can see... You're having a hard time with them. " he added and you bit your lower lip.

"I-is that all?" You asked and he smirked.

"What did you expect? That i will ask you to go out with me?" He said and your tears formed and you turn around and you quickly step outside the classroom.

     Perfect! Your efforts were wasted. If you just know that he will ask you if you're going to quit being the class president. You're not going to waste effort to say sorry to him. Why is he like that? You wipe your tears and you sit down on the bench. 

"Stupid..." You whispered.

"You're stupid Junhee!" You whispered and you sighed.

     Sehun sit down on his chair and he shut his eyes. He can't imagine what he just said to you. He mentally face palmed his self and he rest his head on his table. He lied. He lied and he regretted it. 

"You stupid! You should've tell her the truth!" He said to his self.

"Ask her to go out with you!" He said and he sighed.

"That's all you need!" He said.

"Oppa!" Someone shouted and sehun lifted his head.

"Yes sweetie?" 

"Can we eat outside?"

"Sorry... I have a new play thing... Go out! Ppali! I need to think!" 

"A-araseo!" 

"Shut the door please!" To him... You're not just a play thing. He feel something towards you but he can't explain what is it. It's confusing him actually. He know he doesn't love you. And he know that he doesn't hate you at all. Then what is it?