Fears Of Junhee

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun lay down on his bed and took out his phone and dialed his Girlfriend#1's number. They talk for awhile. Sehun never forgot to say those sweet words to girls like you. Sehun end the call and call his Girlfriend#2. It took another 30 minutes. And finally. He call you. You clear your throat and you quickly answer the phone with your sweet voice. 

"What are you doing Babe?" 

"Babe?" 

"Ah- i mean Wifey... " 

"Nothing... There's no assignment..." You replied.

"I see... Did i really scared you earlier in the library?" 

"What do you think?" 

"Are you really afraid of ghosts?" 

"Who's not afraid of them! Everyone is afraid of ghosts!"

"Well... They're not really scary... Anyways... I have a ticket here. " 

"Ticket? What ticket?" 

     Sehun stopped talking for awhile and think about who to take to the Lotte world. Is it his girlfriend#1 , girlfriend#2 ? Or you? He sighed and you cleared your throat. And he finally decided.

"Ticket for the Lotte world!" He said and your eyes widened.

"L-lotte world?!" 

"Ne! Would you like to go with me?" 

"Of course! " you said and a smile formed on Sehun's lips.

"Okay... That's good!" Sehun said.

"It's our first date right? So... I'm going to make it memorable for you..." He said and you blushed.

"Komawo... Sehun--"

"I told you to call me sehun oppa ne?" 

"Ne... Sehun oppa..." You replied.

"Go to sleep now..."

"Wait... Where are we going to meet tomorrow?" You asked.

"Wait me there... I'll be there 12:30 in the afternoon. Okay?" 

"Araseo!" You replied.

"Go to sleep... Goodnight!" 

"You too Oppa... Goodnight!" You said and you end the call. 

     Sehun lay down on his bed and place his phone under his pillow and he shut his eyes. He yawned and think about what will happen tomorrow. Will it be awkward? Or will it turn out well? He really don't have any idea how to date a girl like you. You're so caring and you really don't like too much skin-ships like the other girls he knew before. He sighed and he don't know what to do tomorrow. 

     You woke up exactly 10:45 in the morning and you head to your bathroom and take a quick shower. You took out your dress out of your closet and quickly dress up yourself. You head downstairs for your breakfast and wait for Sehun. Sehun arrived 12:30 and you both head to the lotte world. Both of you walk around and try some rides together. Sehun stopped in front of the ghost house and you look at him.

"Can we try?" He asked and he pout. You gulp your saliva down and you look away.

"Did he forget it?--"

"Junhee! Can we try? Hmm wifey?? " 

"Please? Please??" 

"You know... It's really~ really~~ scary inside... So... It's a no.." You replied and he pout. He sit down on the floor like a kid who's about to cry. You try to pull him up but you can't. He's too heavy for you.

"Sehun! Stand up!" 

"Let's try! Please!!" 

"Did you forget--"

"It's time to face your fears Junhee!" He said.

"So... Please??" He said and he pout.

"Aish... Stand up!" 

"I won't stand up if you--"

"Araseo! Araseo!!" You said and he quickly stand up and pull you inside.

     It's really creepy. Well of course it's a Ghost House. You grabbed Sehun's arm and hold on it tightly as you can. You want to exit right now even you just entered. 

"Sehun... Can we go out now?" You asked almost a whisper and he chuckled.

"It's not really scary here!" 

"B-bwo?! what do you mean -- AHHHH!" You said and you suddenly screamed when a lady on white stood in front of you.

"Woah! " 

"L-let's go out! Please?" 

"Wifey! Come on! Enjoy!" 

"God damn sehun! How can i enjoy this?" 

"Kaja! " he said and he continued walking. You just follow him.

"Y-ya... " you said.

"It's really dark... Sehun...-- sehun? Where are you?" 

"Sehun??" 

"S-sehun... Where are you?" 

     Sehun just walk and didn't notice that you're not following. The lights for awhile and he turn around and found out that you're not there. He quickly took out his phone and dial your phone number and found out that your phone is off. He's so near to the exit and he decided to wait you outside.

"Face your fears... Junhee..." He said and he finally exit the ghost house.

     You don't know what to do but to scream. Every time there's something will scare you, you will just cover your eyes and start to run away. You finally reached the exit way and you quickly run outside. You open your bag with your shaky hands and you took out your inhaler. Your tears roll down as you try to stop your shaky hands. Sehun spotted you sitting on the floor and he walked towards you and you wipe your tears.

"What took you so long? Did you enjoyed it that much?" He asked and you didn't reply a single word. You stand up and your tears roll down again. Sehun walked towards you and you start to cry like a little kid. Sehun's eyes widened and try to calm you down. Everyone start to look at the two of you and sehun bow his head to them and he start to tap your bag.

"Junhee... Stop crying like that... It's embarrassing!" He said.

"Excuse me... If i'm not mistaking... She's the one inside the ghost house earlier... I think she's so scared... And she keeps saying... 'Sehun! Where are you??' You should've not leave her alone there..." The girl said and she bowed her head and continued walking with her friends.

"Is he crazy? Why did he leaved her girlfriend there?" The other girl said and Sehun sighed.

"A-are you alright?" He asked and you just sob.

"J-junhee..." You start to walk alone and he sighed, mentally face palming his self. You sit down on the bench and he decided to buy you a drink. You wipe your tears and you took out your phone and noticed that it was Off. You sighed and open it and check the messages. It's all from your brother. And you don't want to reply to his messages. You place it back inside your bag and you sighed. Sehun sit down beside you and hand you a cup of bubble tea. You grab it and take a sip and wander your eyes around. You both finished your drinks and sehun nudged you.

"Are you mad?" 

"No..." 

"Like... Serious? You're not mad?" 

"I'm not." You replied not even looking at him and he sighed.

"Where do you want to ride?" 

"I want to go home..." You said and he sigh as he move closer to you.

"Let's go to the ice rink... " he said.

"I want to go ice skating..." He added and you roll you eyes.

"Go alone! If you're just going to leave me! You just go by yourself!" You shouted.

"Wifey..." 

"Stop calling me that! " you said and he nudged you cutely.

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Come on! Then let's go home after it!" He said.

"Just go and leave me here! I want to rest!" 

"Wifey! It's our date! And ... I'm sorry... I was wrong okay?" 

"Kaja!" He said and he pull you with him. 

     You both finished ice skating together and you really want to go home and have a rest. You feel so tired. You decided to go home alone. You don't want to talk with sehun this time. You reached your house and you run towards your bedroom and lock the door. You place your bag on the floor and hop on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket. You shut your eyes. Blood is dripping from your wall. Floating ladies are surrounding you. You were having a nightmare and you want to wake up but you don't know why you can't open your eyes and stand up. You start to scream as loud as you can and wish that your mom will hear you. The lady without face grab your shoulder and shake your body and you heard Hyunyoung's voice. 

"Junhee! Wake up!!" Hyunyoung shouted but your still whimpering. Your sweats were dripping from your forehead down to your cheeks.

"I'm sorry Junhee..." Hyunyoung whispered and she slap your face. You open your eyes with scream and hyunyoung sighed.

"You're having a nightmare Junhee! Did you watch those scary films??" She asked and you shook your head.

"N-n-no... " you said and you wipe your sweats with the back of your hand.

"I know you--"

"I don't watch Horror movies!" You said and she shut up.

"I heard you and Sehun went to the lotte world?" 

"How was it?" She asked.

"It-it's fine..." 

"Oh yeah? What did you do with him?

"We tried some rides... And-- and he asked me to..."

"To?"

"To enter the ghost house with him--"

"Bwo?!!" 

"I thought he already knew about that--"

"I don't know okay?? I also thought that--"

"That's why you're just had your nightmare?" 

"Maybe... "

"Are you crazy? Then why did you just ket him to take you there--"

"Long story okay? " you said and she sighed.

"That boy... I'm going to kill him on monday... " she said and you just sighed

  

---

  

     Sehun sit down beside you again and you just ignore him and continued writing down the important things from your book. He sighed and say sorry to you but you don't pay attention to him. Hyunyoung reached the classroom and he quickly enter and pull Sehun with him outside. 

"Y-ya!" 

"You! Do you know what happened to her when i visited her?"

"N-no! What happened?" 

"She had that ing nightmare again! Because you took her to that stupid Ghost house!" 

"W-wait--"

"I thought you already know that she can't deal with those scary things! Do you know how much i love horror films? But i don't want to watch thing like that with her! Because i know what will happen!" 

"W-wait... Please stop shouting at me!--"

"And why should i stop shouting at you! You stupid boy?--"

"Please go back inside... I don't want to deal with the teachers again..." You said and Hyunyoung sighed. They both entered the classroom and you shut the door with a loud bang that made your classmates shut their mouths. 

"See? She became moody!" Hyunyoung whispered to Sehun.

"I'm going to sit beside her! Araseo?" Hyunyoun said and sehun scratch the back of his head.

"But--"

"No more buts you stupid." 

"Aish..."

"Dongsaeng... Are you alright?" 

"I am..." You replied weakly and continued writing.

"You sure?" 

"Super sure..."

"I have strawberry mallows here... Do you want some?" 

"No thanks." 

"Forget about what happened... Okay?--"

"Do you think it's easy for me??" You shouted and sehun looked at you.

"You know me Unnie! You know me very well! It's not easy for me to forget those scary things i saw in that stupid ghost house !" You shouted and sehun stand up.

"Junhee..." He said.