MOVED On

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

      You sit down on your seat and place your book on your table. Hyunyoung is busy preparing for their first MV. You feel bored and just listen to your teacher. You take a special quiz since you have 3 consecutive absences. But your teacher knows about your contract with SMent. You finished your quiz and wait for your teacher to tell you your score. You sighed and you start to copy the lecture written on the board. It's different now. You can't go to school everyday. The class ended and you head to your teacher's office and talk to her. She's happy that you still perfect the quiz. Means that you still study even you're not in school. You stand up and thank her and you exit her office. You sighed and you start to walk when your phone start to ring. You quickly answer it and you bit your lower lip.

"Ne... I'm the class president of that room... Why?" You asked.

"Can you please go back here?" The guy said and you sighed.

"Is there a problem?-- hello?" You sighed and you start to walk.

"Tsk. I'm still talking... Who is that?" You whispered and you head to your classroom. You reached your classroom and you open the door but found no one. You turned around and your phone start to ring again.

"Hello? I'm here..." You said.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne! I don't have time for jokes. I need to go!" You said and you shut the door again. Luhan smiled and he walk towards you.

"Oh- Luhan Oppa!" You said and he smiled.

"Don't tell me--"

"Ne it's me... I used Yixing's number..." He said and he show you lay's  phone.

"Why are you here?" You asked and he remove the straps of your bag and carry it for you.

"Kaja... Let me buy you a drink first..." He said and you smiled.

"Don't tell me you escaped from Trainer Oppa just to go here." He said and he smiled.

"I do... But don't worry... He will never know." He said and you smile.

"How sure you are?" You asked.

"100% sure." He said and you cling your arm around his.

"Wo ai ni..." He said and you look at him.

"Bwo? What do you mean? I can't understand Chinese... " you said and he shook his head.

"Nevermind... " he said.

     You reached the bubble tea store nearby your school and you remembered Sehun. It's his favorite place. It's written all over your face, you're thinking about sehun. Luhan sighed and hand you the cup of bubble tea and you start to drink it. He look at you as he drink his too. You smile at him and he look away.

"Is there a problem Oppa?" You asked.

"Nothing... " he said with a smile and you both start to walk. You reached SMent. Building and you quickly run towards the locker room and change your clothes. You head to the studio and greet them all with a cheerful smile. You sit down beside Luhan and he smile at you. Sehun look at the two of you and Luhan noticed it. He sighed and he peck your cheeks. Sehun look away and he just sigh. You smile at Luhan and he pinch your cheeks. 

"Oppa... Hajima!" You said cutely and he chuckled.

"Okay let's start!" The trainer said while he clap his hands together. You all stand up and start to warm up. 

    It's already 12:00 and you all finished practicing. You just sit down and you didn't notice aesook is beside you. She just sigh and you shut your eyes. Luhan and the other boys were called for a meeting. You just sit down there and Aesook look at you. You opened your eyes and you noticed her sitting beside you and you sighed. Why didn't you noticed her? You quickly stand up and look for Luhan or your brother. When she suddenly talked.

"Looking for sehun?" She asked and you raise your brow.

"Sehun? No!" You said and she smirked.

"Oh really? Stop lying Junhee..." She said and she stand up.

"What are you talking about? I'm looking for Luhan!" You said and she sighed.

"I don't believe you." She said and she walk towards you.

"Oh... I don't need you to believe me..." You said and you start to walk when she grab your wrist and start to slap you. Your eyes widened. The other trainees look at the two of you. 

"What's your problem-- ouch! He-hey!!" You screamed when she start to yank your hair. Your fell on the floor and she sit down on top of you. You tried to stop him but she's too strong. The others just watch. No one helps. 

"Hajimaaa!!" You screamed but she didn't stop. You never been in a fight. She kept on yanking your hair and your tears rolled down.

"Hajima!!" You screamed. Luhan and Sehun who's walking in the corridor back to the studio looked at eachother. Sehun heard you same as Luhan. They fasten their pace and they open the door and found you being beat by Aesook. Sehun's eyes widened. He's about to run to run towards you when Luhan quickly run and stop aesook. Sehun bit his lower lip. His feet were nailed on the floor. Luhan help you to stand up and he hug you. Sehun gulped down his saliva and he walk towards Aesook and pull her outside. He shut the door with a loud and he slap Aesook. Her eyes widened and she look at him.

"Oppa..." She said.

"What's wrong with you Aesook? " he asked and she look on the floor.

"Answer me!!" He shouted and Aesook's tears rolled down.

"O-oppa... Why are you mad--"

"Of course i'm going to get mad! Who give you the rights to hurt her like that?!" He shouted.

"God damn Aesook... Damn!" He shouted and he walk away.,

"Sehun! Tell me! You still love her right?" She said and sehun stopped walking. 

"I don't ." He replied.

"Stop lying..." She said.

"Stop acting like a kid Aesook. Stop!" He said and he continued walking.

     Luhan caress your hair and he wipe your tears. He look at the other trainees who were watching them earlier. He sighed and comb your hair with his fingers. You burry your face in his chest and continued crying.

"Stop crying Junhee..." He said.

"Why didn't you all stop that Aesook?" Luhan asked the other trainees almost shouting but no one answers.

"Show is over ! Go home!" He shouted and everyone stand up and exit the studio. 

"Junhee... Are you okay?" He asked and you shook your head.

"M-my... In-h-haler... Inhaler..." You said almost whispering and his eyes widened.

"Where is it?" He asked panicking and you fell on the floor holding your chest.

"J-junhee! Where is it? Tell Oppa!" He said.

"B-bag..." You said and he run towards the female's locker room and grab your bag. Sehun went back inside the studio and found you. 

"J-junhee!" He shouted and he run towards you.

"What's wrong? Where's your inhaler? Where's hyung??" He asked.

"Junhee! I found it! --" he said and he saw Sehun.

"Hyung! Ppali!!" He said and he run towards you and you grab the inhaler. You fell on sehun's arms and Luhan quickly carried you and sit you down on the chair.

"Junhee... Are you alright?" He asked and you nod.

"Good..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"It's all Aesook's fault!" Luhan said to sehun.

"Talk to your girlfriend... Or i'm going to tell that to--"

"I'm going to talk to her again. " he said.

"Don't worry and just take... Take care of her..." He said and he exit the studio.

    Luhan caress your hair and you hug him. He bit his lower lip and he kiss your forehead and tell that everything is going to be alright. You tighten your hug and your tears rolled down again. You both stand up and he place wear you his hoodie. 

"I'll let you borrow it... " he said and you smile.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said and you both start to walk.

"Give me your bag... I'll carry it for you..." He said and you hand him your bag.

"Kaja." He said.

    You reached your house and Luhan press his lips on yours. You smile and you wave your hands. He did the same and you bit your lower lip.

"Take care Oppa!" You said and he nod.

"You too!" He said and you open the door.

    You enter inside and you head upstairs and take a shower and change your clothes. You head outside and eat your dinner with your family. You just keep quiet. You know that your brother knew about what happened earlier. You sighed and you eat as fast as you can. You can't take the stares from your brother. It scares you so much. You drink your water and you stand up.

"Are you done?" Your father asked and you nod.

"I need to study..." You said and you head to your bedroom. You sit down on your bed and you sighed. You think of what sehun did earlier. Why is he like that? You sighed and you shook your head.

"Impossible..." You said and you grab your bag. You open your books and read everything.

"Aish! Focus Junhee... Focus..." You said.

"Junhee?" The door opened and your brother entered inside.

"O-oppa..." You said and you shut your book.

"Is that true?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" 

"About you and Aesook... Tell me... Are you still--"

"Oppa... I said i'm going to forget sehun right? Don't you trust me? " you said and he sighed.

"It's not--"

"Before... You asked me to forget him... And here i am... Forgetting him. And now you're asking me if i still like him? Are you crazy?" You asked and he sighed.

"It's not like that... Okay? " he said and you sighed.

"I'm tired Oppa... Okay?" You said.

"I'm sorry junhee... I'm sorry..." He said.

"Okay. It's okay. Just let me rest." You said and he exit your room.

 

---

 

     After a long dance lessons. You sit down on the floor and you work with your assignments. Luhan smiled and he sit down beside you and watch you to solve those math problems. You look at him and you smile. 

"Wae? " you asked.

"You solve too slow." He said and you pout.

"It's just you're good at math... That's why..." You said and he chuckled.

"No i'm not..." 

"Yes you are!" You said.

"It's just there's a shortcut to those problem solvings..." He said and you look at him.

"They're just confusing me... I might be slow solving this problems. But my answers are correct." You said and he smiled.

"I know you're smart..." He said and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"But can you answer the last number for me?" You asked and he nod.

"Anything for you..." You said.

     You both fell asleep. No one disturbed you and they leave the two of you inside the studio. Sehun forgot his jacket inside. He open the door and found the two of you sleeping. He sighed and he just grab his jacket and exit the room. He don't know what to react. But he need to be happy. He exit the studio and he decided to go home. You woke up and Luhan opened his eyes too. You look at him and he smiled sweetly and he kiss your forehead. You smile and you stand up.

"Kaja Oppa! " you said.

"Wae?" 

"I have something important to tell you..." You said and he followed you outside. 

"What is it?" You look around to check if there's someone is listening. You smile and you take a deep breath before talking.

"Junhee--"

"Oppa... I... I want to be your girlfriend..." You said and his eyes widened.

"W-what?" 

"I want to be your--" he press his lips on your and you hug him.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne!" You replied.

"Junhee... Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he hug you tightly.

"Oppa! I can't breath!" You said and he quickly let go of you and he kiss your forehead.

"Junhee... I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the whole world!" He said and you blushed.

"Jinjja? Jinjja?" You said and he chuckled.

"Ne... I will! I will!" He said and you hug him.

"I love you Oppa..." You said and he smile.

"I love you more..." He replied

 

---

 

     You just finished having a good long practice with the other trainees. You drink your water and lay down on the wooden floor. Lay start to tickle you and you screamed. Luhan laughed on how cute you are and he walk towards the two of you.

"Ya!" You said and you poke Lay's neck and Luhan laughed.

"H-hajima! Hajimaa!" Lay shouted and you laugh. Tao start to blow wind on his neck and you laugh more.

"Junhee?" 

"Ne Oppa?" You ask as he hug you from the back as the two of you sit down.

"Wo ai ni..." He said and you look at him.

"What does that mean?" You asked and he chuckled.

"I can't understand it Oppa! Tell me what it means!" You said and you look at Lay and Tao. They're laughing.

"Junhee... Wo ai ni..." Luhan repeated and Tao laughed together with Lay.

"What does it mean?" You asked tao but he just laughed.

"He says 'I Love you.' That's all!" Kris said and you smile.

"Ohhh... So that's what it means..." You said and Luhan rest his head on your shoulder.

"Ne... That's what it means..." He said and you smile.

"Yixing Hyung--" Sehun said.

"What?" Lay asked.

"Can we talk?" Sehun asked and Lay stand up.

"Araseo..." Lay said.

"I'll be back ! " he said to the three of you and he follow Sehun outside the studio.

"Why don't we play a game?" You asked and Tao nod.

"I agree... It's kinda boring right now! Let's play! Let's play!" Tao said.

"What game?" Luhan asked.

"Spin the bottle?" You asked and they agreed.

"I like that." Kris said and he grab your bottle of water.

"What's this?" Lay asked as he sit down beside kris.

"We're going to play! " you said.

"Let's join!" Lay said and he pull down sehun. 

"Let's start." Suho said as he rub his hands together and Kris spun the bottle and it pointed on Sehun who's beside you. Luhan look at him and Sehun sighed.

"Truth or dare?" Kris asked.

"Truth." Sehun said.

"Nice choice kid." Kris said.

"So..." Kris cleared his throat as he look at you.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N : Okay! I'll cut it over here. XD thanks for the support! Please keep reading my fic. :) thanks a lot! :)))