The 'Sasaengs'

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    You woke up in the morning and prepare everything. The boys wants to visit the two of you. Sehun helps you with everything. He's afraid that you might get tired. He's so caring for you... Well... He really do. After the long hours of preparing. You head to the bathroom and take a shower. You quickly dress up yourself and sehun decided to take a shower too. You sit down on the bed as you comb your hair. The doorbell suddenly rang and you place your hair brush down and you stand up to open it. The boys finally arrived. They enter inside and wander around the place. You greet them all with a warm hug. But Luhan decided to just shake hands with you. He feels awkward. You bit your lower lip as your hand touch each others. But you manage yourself to smile. Everyone can feel the awkwardness invading the two of you. Sehun came out of the shower and greet everyone. Luhan let go of your hand and you just walk towards sehun. Everyone sit down on the chair and you all start to eat while chatting together. Everyone seems so happy. But not Luhan... He knows he's hurt. He's knows what he feels when he heard about eveything. But what can he do? It's not right to stop the wedding and run away with you. Besides... You're not going to run away with him. He know's how much you love Sehun... It's not right to stop the two of you. It'll just ruin your life. And you're happy with Sehun... Luhan can be happy. Maybe not now... Maybe not tomorrow... But he will. He will forget you. As he pretend that he laughs with the jokes he hear... The more his heart breakdown into pieces. The smile he never saw before... The sparkle in your eyes when you look at sehun. Those things didn't appear when you and him are still in a relationship. But you loved Luhan before. He takes all the pain you felt before. Those miserable days and nights. He throw it away and replace it with happiness. Luhan gave you all. That's why he's wondering why you chose Sehun over him. And now it's clear to him. Those sparks in your eyes says it all. Everything is so fun today. Having all the EXO members to visit the two of you. Kyungsoo didn't stop complimenting on your dish. You thank him. Kyungsoo is a good cook. And him saying a compliment on what you cook is just new. He pat your head and he smiled.

"Keep it up! I'm sure Sehun will not leave you." He said and you giggled.

"Hyung... I will never leave her..." Sehun said and he kiss your forehead.

"Aigoo... These cheesy couple." He said and he sit down on the couch and take a rest before they leave.

"Oppa..." You said to Suho and he walk towards you.

"How's your stay here?" He asked and you smiled.

"It's nice here oppa... I like it here." You said and he nod.

"This resort is one of the bests. " he said and you nod.

"How's life as Sehun's wife?" He asked and you laughed.

"Oppa... It's really really good. I'm going to wake up in the morning with no worries. I feel really safe around him. He doesn't want me to get tired. He treats me like a queen." You replied and he smile.

"That's good..." He said.

"How's eomma and appa?" You asked.

"They're doing great... I'm going to visit them later..." He said.

"Tell them that i love them so much and i also miss them." You said and he nod.

"I will..." He replied.

     Everyone ready theirselves to leave. Chanyeol stand up from the couch and he thank you for letting them. You smile and wave your hands to them as they exit the rest house. Sehun shut the door and he head to the bathroom. You stretch your arms and you sit down when you felts something hard. You quickly stand up and you noticed a phone. You quickly took it. It's luhan's phone. You quickly head outside and catch them. You start to run and Xiumin noticed you running. The Van stopped and you catch your breath. Kris quickly open the door and you hand the phone. 

"I think Luhan forgot it..." You said.

"Oh... Thanks." Luhan said and you smile.

"No problem... Take care!" You said and they all wave their hands.

"Bye!" You said and you shut the door. The van drove away and you tap your chest.

"Aigoo..." You said and noticed a girl in uniform (maybe a staff) looking at you while holding her phone. You wave your hands to her but she turn around and you sighed. You head back to the rest house.

"Con... Firmed." The girl whispered. You sit down on the couch and sehun hand you a glass of water.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"Luhan forgot his phone." You said and he sighed.

"Why didn't you just--"

"It already happened... Okay? Aigoo..." You said and you rest your head on his lap.

"Are you tired?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied.

"Tsk... I told you... Don't--"

"I always remember that Hubby... Come here." You said and you lower his head and peck his lips.

"I always do..." You whispered and he smiled.

     The fangirls gathered as they heard the news from this Resort staff that you and Sehun is staying there. They're having this evil plans. Riding a taxi... They head to the said rest house. They met the girl who's working there and tip them where sehun and you stays. They all head there and observe the place. It's quiet... Of course you and Sehun were about to sleep right now. The girl stepped on the wooden chair outside and peek on the window.

"Oh god... Oppa is inside! " the girl squealed quietly.

"Jeongmal?! Jeongmal?! Let me see!" The other girl said.

"Me too! I want to see him!"

"Shh! Be quiet!" 

"Aish! Ya! That's too much! I want to see him too!" 

"Oh my gosh... Oppa is so handsome!" 

"Ya! Stop that!" The staff said and they all sighed.

"Do you want me to get fired?!" She said and they all start to calm down.

"Now, what are we going to do?" The girl asked.

    Sehun lay down on the bed and you head to the kitchen to turn off the lights. You the head to the living room and you shut the lights when you heard something noisy outside. You sighed and you rub your eyes. You thought you were just tired. But no. You just don't have any idea that There's this called sasaengs who's spying outside. The doorbell suddenly rang and you turn on the lights again and look at the hole to see who's outside. A girl in a uniform. Maybe the staffs need something. And here you were. You didn't hesitate to open it.  You open the door widely and she cover your mouth with a handkerchief and the other girls entered and start to hurt you. Receiving those slaps. Those punches. You use all your force to remove the girl's hand away from your mouth and you squealed. Sehun quickly stand up and head downstairs and saw you. The girls started to get panicked. Sehun's eyes quickly spotted the name tag of the girl in the uniform and remember it. 

"What are you doing here?!" Sehun shouted.

"K-kaja!" The girl said and they all start to run away.

"Junhee..." He said and he quickly run towards you and check if you're okay. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne... I-i'm fine..." You said and you managed yourself to stand up. But you just fell on Sehun's arms. Sehun gets more worried. He quickly call Sooman and tell him everything happened. Sooman sent a private doctor to check you. Sehun lay you down on the bed and cover your with the blanket.

"Wifey... Wake up..." Sehun said. The doctor finally arrived with Sooman. The doctor check you. If there's something affected the baby.

"How is she?" Sehun asked.

"She's fine... We don't need to be worried." The doctor replied.

"The baby?" Sooman asked.

"There's nothing wrong... It didn't affect it. She's just tired. Sehun-ssi... Don't ket her work hard..." She said and Sehun nod.

"Ne... "

"Excuse me..." She said and she exit the room.

"So... You were saying that a staff is involved?" Sooman asked and sehun nod.

"Ne..." He replied.

"Don't worry... We will be looking for her." Sooman said.

"Thank you president." Sehun said and Sooman nod.

"Take care of her... I need to go..." He said and sehun nod.

"Take care president." Sehun said and sooman exit the room. Sehun sit down beside you and start caressing your hair.

"Are you alright now Junhee?" He asked.

"Aigoo... Wake up and smile for your hubby..." He said.

 

---

 

    It's not safe for the two of you to stay there. Sehun decided to leave. You both pack your things and ready go go back to your home. The driver started the engine. Making sure there's no one who's following before he drive away. You sit down beside Sehun who's holding your hand. Your phone kept on vibrating as your tears rolled down. Sehun look at you and he wipe it away. You didn't smile this day. He don't understand why you're crying. And if he asks. You just shook your head like there's nothing. Sehun grab your phone and unlock it. You tried to stop him but he start to read those message from the unknown persons who's sending threats. Sehun look at you and he put your phone inside his pocket.

"Sehun... Give it to me." You said but he ignores you.

"Sehun! Give my phone back!" You said and he shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asked.

"Sehun--"

"I'm not going to let you use your phone for awhile. I'm going to fix this first." He said and you let out a sigh. You reached your house and he asked you to just sit down. 

"Can i--"

"Just rest there..."

"But-- i need to get my --"

"Vitamins?" He asked and you nod.

"Wait me there..." He said and he head to the kitchen.

"Araseo..." You said and you lay down on the couch and place your bag on the floor.

"Here.." He said and hand you your vitamins and a glass of water. You manage yourself to sit down and you drink it.

"Thank you..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked and you nod.

"I feel tired." You said and he carried you bridal style. He lay you down carefully on the bed and he press his lips on yours.

"Take a rest..." He said and you shut your eyes and you nod.

"Are you going to leave?" You asked.

"Ne... But i'll be back soon." He said.

"Okay... Be quick Hubby." You said and he nod.

"Ne... I will..." He said and he kiss your forehead.