Dreams

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"Ya! What's up with you Oppa?" You asked Suho who is laying on his bed.

"Why are you so cold? " you asked and you sighed.

"Can you please shut up and let me sleep?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"I don' know what's your problem! But i'm going to know!" You said and he stand up and he look at you with his death glare.

"I said shut up!" 

"I'm not going to shut my mouth! Just tell me!" You said and he hissed i. Annoyance and he clench his fist.

"I'm just not in mood okay? Just leave..." He said and you shut the door with a loud bang.

"Aish! I'm so pissed with you Kim Junmyeon!" You shouted and you enter your room and lock the door.

"What's his problem?" You asked yourself and you lay down on your bed.

      You just watch movies on your laptop to forget all about your brother. You don't know why he act like that earlier. What you know is it's connected to that SMentertainment. You sighed and you shut your laptop and you stand up and head to his bedroom. You sneakily peek inside his bedroom and knew that he's talking to someone on the phone. You can't hear what their talking about and he suddenly end the call. He sighed and you cleared his throat.

"Junhee... I know you're there. So please shut that god dan door and go back to your room! Now!" He said and you sighed.

"Oppa..." You said.

"What is it?" 

"If there's a problem... You can tell me what is it... Okay?" You said and he walk towards you.

" i said there's no problem okay? " he said and he pinch your cheeks.

"Now go to bed." He said.

"Araseo..." You said and you start to walk.

"Ya..." 

"Ne?" 

"I think you forgot something..." He said and you smile and walk towards him.

"Good night Oppa..." You said and you peck his cheeks.

"Good night dongsaengie... Go to sleep okay?" He said and you nod. He kiss your forehead and you start to walk to your bedroom. You shut the door and you quickly lay on your bed. You sighed. Maybe it's really just a small problem of Suho and he doesn't want you to know about it. 

     Suho locked his door and he contact sehun again. Sehun answer the phone and suho sighed. He don't know how to start the conversation again. Sehun cleared his throat and start the conversation.

"Why did you end the call Hyung?" 

"Junhee... She's listening earlier... " he said.

"Aren't you going to tell her?" Sehun asked.

"Why me? You're the one who should tell her that!" He said.

"But... Hyung... I --"

"I know... We have nothing to do... Whatever we do... It'll end up the same."

"Hyung... I can't break her heart again--"

"Then don't accept the trainee contract. That's all." Suho said.

"But, Hyung... It's my dream..." 

"It's still your decision... " Suho said and he end the call.

"Junhee... I'm sorry if Oppa can't do anything..." He whispered. 

     Sehun sighed and he sit down on his bed. He don't know what to do. He loves you. But he wants his dream. His dream to be an idol. To be famous. He sighed and he took out his phone and look at his wallpaper of you and him together. He his lower lip and he quickly dial your phone number. It start to ring and he quickly end the call and he bit his lower lip. He lay down in his bed and he shut his eyes.

"I should tell her about this personally..." He said.

     The class presidents' meeting ended after an hour discussion with some teachers. You walk towards the school cafeteria to buy a drink when seryeong slapped your face really hard. Your eyes widened and her tears rolled down. 

"S-seryeong... Is there a problem?" You asked.

"You're the reason why Sehun broke up with me!" She shouted and you look at her.

"How dare you--"

"I didn't do anything!" You said and she smirked.

"Really? Gyuri told me everything..." She said and she slapped your face again.

"Seryeong-ssi!" You said and she wipe her tears.

"You. You're one lucky ." She said and she start to walk. You rub your burning red cheek and you continued walking to the school cafeteria. You buy a drink and you quickly head back to your classroom. You sit down on your seat and Sehun cleared his throat. Hyunyoung stand up and you look at her.

"Unnie... Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to buy a drink." She said.

"Junhee..." Sehun said and he sit down beside you.

"Ne hubby?" You replied.

"Wait... Why is your cheek so red? Did you slap yourself?--"

"Seryeong slapped her! Seryeong did!" Someone shouted and your eyes widened.

"What is it Hwang Hyunshik?" You teacher asked.

"Nothing!" 

"Is that true?" 

"S-sehun--"

"Answer me..." 

"B-but..." He hit the table and your eyes widened.

"Tell me!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"N-ne..." You replied and you quickly grab his arm.

"It's not the good time to go to her Hubby... Stay here okay? And calm down!" You said.

"Araseo..." 

"So what are you going to tell me?" You asked with a smile.

"Can i tell you that... Later?" He asked and you nod.

"Sure!" 

     You and sehun start to eat together and he clear his throat. You look at him and you stopped eating. He took a deep breath before talking and you put all your attentions on him. He rub his hands together and he smile to you.

"Wifey..." 

"Ne?" 

"You're going to support me right?" 

"Of course i will support you!" You said and he sighed.

"Look... I'm going to be a trainee..." He said and your eyes widened.

"What company?" You asked.

"SMentertinment..." He replied and you bit your inner cheeks.

"No dating policy...." You whispered and sehun his lower lip.

"D-did you sign the contract?" You asked and sehun nods.

"Ne..." 

"That's good! I'll support you!" You said and you fake a smile. Sehun knows what you feel. 

"T-that's really a great opportunity Hubby! It's your dream right?" You said and you stand up.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm just going to buy a drink..." You said and you start to walk away. Your tears rolled down and you quickly wipe it. 

     Class ended and sehun didn't let go of your hand as the two of you walk together. He insist to carry your bag and you just let him. You stopped walking when you remembered everything he said earlier. Sehun sighed and he stood infront of you and he cup your cheeks. You look at him and your tears start to form same as him.

"Sehun--"

"Don't cry..." He said and you start to sob. You remove his hands and you walk towards the bench and you sit down and start to cry.

"Junhee..."

"Stop crying..." He said and his tears rolled down. You didn't stop crying and he pull you up and give you a hug. 

"Sehun...-- promise me--"

"Shh... Don't cry..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"I'm not going to leave you... I'm still going to visit you..." He said.

"Sehun... Promise me... No matter what happen... No matter what i do... You will never give up your dreams!" You said.

"Junhee--"

"Just promise me! All i need now is your promise!" You shouted and he hug you tighter.

"I promise... I promise Junhee..." Sehun said and he press his lips on yours. Sehun's tears rolled down even he try hard to stop it. But he can't. He don't know why he is crying. He is really in love with you. But his dream is there already. SM wants him. 

"Junhee... I love you..." He said and you wipe your tears.

 

---

 

      You reached your house. And you knock on your brother's door. He open it and your tears rolled down. His eyes widened. And you hit his arm with all of your strength left inside of you. 

"Junhee...--"

"Why didn't you told me? Sehun is going to be a trainee... In the same company? " you said and Suho sighed and he pulled you for a hug.

"Why didn't you--"

"Shhh... Stop now..." He said.

"No! No!! Why Oppa?! Why!!" You shouted and you slap his face. His eyes widened and you wipe your tears.

"Tell me why!" You screamed and he bit his lower lip.

"Junhee...-- wait! " he said and you start to run to your bedroom. You lock the door and you lay down on your bed.

"He's going to transfer school. You can't see him everyday..." You whispered and you hug your pillow.

"It's the first time i fell in love ... But..." You said and you wipe your tears away.

"Sehun... " you whispered.

     Class started and your teacher asked for your help. You stand up and walk towards her and she hand you her record book and you open it. She asked you to check attendance and you smile at her and she continued writing her lectures on the board. You start to call all the girls' names. And then the boys'. You call them one by one and put check on the attendance when you hear them say 'present'. 

"Oh Sehun..." You said.

"Oh--"

"He already transferred...." Your classmate said. Your heart stopped beating and your tears formed. You took a deep breath and you let out a smile and thank your classmate for reminding you.  You sit down on your seat and your teacher excused yourself and ask all of you to copy the lectures on the board. As she exit the room. They all started to make noises that made you feel irritated. You asked them to keep quiet in a calm way but they're not listening. You stand up and you grab Hyunyoung's baseball bat and you hit your table with it.

"Go out if you're not going to copy that ig Lecture!" You shouted and they all start to shut their mouths.

"What the is wrong with you?! If i say quiet... You will shut your mouth right away!" You shouted again and you throw the baseball bat away.

"H-hey... Calm down..." Hyunyoung said.

"I can't calm down." You said and she sighed.

     You didn't eat your lunch. You just sit down on the bench and wait for sehun's message. You didn't let go of your phone. You just hold it and stare on the screen. When suddenly there's two hands cover your eyes that made your tears rolled down. Sehun froze when he felt your tears. He quickly remove his hands and he sit down beside you.

"Are you crying?" He asked and you look at him.

"Sehun!" You said and you quickly hug him.

"How's my wifey? Did you eat?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Not yet..." You replied and he sighed.

"Kaja... Let's eat!" He said and he pulled you up.

"I have a lots of things to tell you!" He said and you smile.

"First. I miss you. " he said and he hold your hand.

"Second. I want to kiss you." He said and he peck your lips.

"And third. I love you so~~~ much!" He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Tss... " 

"Come on! Smile for Hubby!" He said and you smile.

"There! Let's go!" 

     You both start to eat and talk to each other. Specially about what happened when he met other trainees. You just smile and ask him few questions about the company. You both finished eating and you heard the bell rang. Students quickly head to their respective rooms and you sigh.

"Time is too fast." You said and he nod.

"Kaja... I'm going to take you to your room" he said and you nod. You both reached your classroom and he kiss you again before leaving.

"See you later..." He said and you smile.

"Bye!" 

"Bye..." You said and you enter inside.

 

---

 

"Sehun!" Luhan said as he saw him.

"Where have you been? The others were looking for you..." 

"I just visited my girlfriend..." Sehun replied.

"Oh... But you know about the--"

"Yes... I know about that dating thing... And that's my problem..." He said.

"You should talk to her..." Luhan suggested.

"I will... But it's not the right time..." He said.

"Then... When it will be?" 

"I don't know... I was shocked earlier when i cover her eyes to surprise her... She's crying..." Sehun said.

"Maybe she knows about the no dating policy..." 

"Of course... She is Junmyeon Hyung's younger sister." Sehun said.

"Oh... Jinjja?"

"Ne... "

"Do Junmyeon know about this?"

"Yes..." 

"That's good." 

      Sehun and Luhan entered inside and they both sit down on the floor and start to warm up. Lots of trainees are good in dancing and singing. And of course... Lot's of the, are pretty. Sehun sighed and try to control his self but he can't. A girl approached him and ask his name. Until they exchange phone numbers. 

"Call me, okay?" Sehun said and the girl smiled.

"Ne!" 

"Who is she?" Luhan asked.

"O-oh... Hyung... A friend..." 

"I see... Let's buy bubble tea!" 

"Sure!" Sehun replied and they both start to walk.