Hello Seryeong!

Relationship With Oh Sehun

     You grip onto sehun's hands and you bit your lower lip as you feel the pain eating you up. Sehun kissed your forehead and tell you that you can do this. Your tears rolled down and sehun wipe it away. As you take a deep breath and shut your eyes tightly. Sehun can feel the pain too. Every time you scream in pain. He shut his eyes and rest his forehead on yours. Sehun want this to over as soon as possible. He can't see you like this. But he needs to support you. He caress your hand and he kiss your forehead. Telling you that it'll be alright. The doctor smiled and you shut your eyes and loosen your grip on sehun's hand and you exhaled loudly. Sehun smiled as he saw his little princess. The doctor placed your baby beside you and Sehun planted a kiss on your forehead and and you smiled and look at your baby girl.

"she looks like you..." Sehun whispered and you smiled and shut your eyes again. 

    As you woke up... Sehun smiled and he place the straw on your lips and you took a sip of the water. Sehun sit down on the chair and he kiss your hand. He's really happy... You can see it in his eyes how happy he is right now. All you can see is him... His smile. You smile and he kiss your forehead.

"You should rest baby..." Sehun said and you nodded.

"Do you want something?" He asked and you shooked your head.

"Araseo..." He replied and he caress your hand. You feel the same way... You feel so happy... You feel so proud. You can't wait to go home and take care of your baby girl. You want to carry her and sing a song to send her to sleep. You can't wait for it. 

"The others will be here to visit you..." Sehun said and smiled.

"Jinjja?" You said and he nodded.

    As they all arrive... You feel so happy as they greet you with a smile on their face. The girls didn't stop talking to you about them wanting a daughter too but they can't. They said that you're lucky to be able to do those such things. Not like them... Sooman's eyes were always on them... But in your mind... Sooman's eyes were also there watching you and Sehun. You just smile and talk to them. Everyone is happy. Specially you and Sehun. 

"Saeng! You know what... I'm older than you... I wish i also--"

"That's also our wish Junmyeon... So shut up." Kris said and you giggled.

"You two are lucky love birds..." Sunny said and you smiled.

"Yes we are..." Sehun said.

"He is one lucky guy..." Luhan whispered and Baekhyun looked at him.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun asked and pretend that he didn't understand everything he said.

"Nothing..." Luhan said.

"Okay..." Baekhyun said.

"H-hey!" Baekhyun said as Luhan opened the door and quickly exit the room. Sehun sighed but he ignored it and just smiled and talk to Chanyeol. Everyone bid their goodbyes and you smiled and wave your hands towards them. You rest your head on the pillow and Sehun opened the TV for you.

"Junhee... You should eat this... Say ah!" He said and you open your mouth. 

"There..." He said and he kissed your forehead.

"Did you checked Junho?" You asked and he nodded.

"He's in school now..." Sehun said.

"Good..." You said.

 

---

 

     As months passed... Taking care of your two kids is the best job you're doing right now. Junho who's having a vacation from school lock his eyes on the screen while resting his head on his father's lap. You rest your head on Sehun's shoulder and let your little princess to hold on your index finger. You smiled and you Sehun kissed your forehead. Everything is so precious. You love this day. Being inside your house with your whole family. Just chilling. Just giving love to each others.

"Appa... I'm hungry..." Junho said and they both stood up and head to the kitchen.

"How about you baby? Do you want something?" Sehun asked.

"Orange juice will be great..." You said and he winked.

"Coming up!" He said and you giggled.

"Seryeong-ah..." You said and you kiss her forehead.

"Please grow faster... Your Oppa wants to play with you..." You whispered and you smiled.

"Eomma wants to go to the mall with you too..." You said you caress her cheeks with your finger. Sehun sat down again and place your orange juice on the table and peck your cheeks.

"Can we have a couple date again, Jagiya?" Sehun asked cutely and you hit his head lightly.

"Jebal? Besides... Eomma wants to take care of the kids too..." Sehun said and you smiled.

"I'll think about it..." Sehun said.

"Don't think too long! I know you can answer it right now! You're smart!" Sehun said and you chuckled.

"Ms. President..." Sehun said and he kiss your cheek.

"Ani... MRS. President..." Sehun said and you laughed.

"Hmm? So... What do you think?" Sehun asked.

"Araseo! Araseo!" You replied and sehun pressed his lips on yours.

"Ya! Junho is here..." You said.

"What? He's busy watching movies..." Sehun whispered.

"Shut up sehun!" You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo..." He said and he watch your daughter and he smiled.

"She's really pretty..." Sehun said.

"Like you..." He added and you blushed.

"And you're really cute when you're blushing..." Sehun said and you hit his arm lightly.

"Oh, shut up sehun..." You said and he laughed.

"Aigoo... Tomorrow... Okay? Couple date! Don't forget!" He said and you nodded.

"Yes sir!" You replied and he smiled.

"Good..." He said and you peck his cheek.

    You both lead Junho to his bedroom and Sehun cover him with his blanket. You kiss his forehead and wish him a sweet dream, Sehun did the same and you open the lampshade beside him and turn off the lights and shut the door. You both head to your bedroom and you place Seryeong  in her crib and Sehun lay down on the bed. You look at him and he reach and hold your hand. You walk towards him and you smiled and sit down on the bed and do some eye contact with him. You smiled and you both end up laughing. He pull you down and hug you tightly. 

"Junhee..." He said and he press his lips on your forehead.

"Ne?"

"Let's be like this forever..." Sehun said and you nodded.

"Ne... We will..." You said and he smiled.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow..." Sehun said and you smiled.

"What surprise?!" You asked.

"It's a surprise!" Sehun said and you giggled.

"Aigoo... Araseo..." You said.

"Let's go to sleep then?" You said.

"Because your Wifey can't wait for that surprise..." You said and sehun pecked your lips.

"Ne!" Sehun replied and the whole room was filled with silence. And after some minutes....

"Wifey?" Sehun suddenly said and you open your eyes.

"Ne?" You responded.

"Don't forget okay?" He said and you frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked.

"I mean our date... Don't forget!" Sehun said and you chuckled.

"Aigoo... Of course i'm not going to forget that!" You said.

"Good... " He said and you hug him.

"I'm excited..." You said and he smiled.

"And why are you you still awake?" You asked.

"Just thinking... How can i tell you about my surprise?" He said.

"Aigoo... You better be good at saying that to me..." You said.

"What do you want to happen on our date?" Sehun asked.

"I want it to be romantic like before... And... About your surprise... You know... You need to make me cry because of happiness...." You said jokingly and Sehun laughed.

"Let's see..." Sehun whispered.

"I'm sure you're going to cry because of happiness..." Sehun said.

"Really huh?" 

"Yes!" Sehun said.

"Go back to sleep..." You said.

"Ne..." 

"Good night wifey..." Sehun said.

"Good night..." You replied.