Missing You

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

    They rest it their bed. Greeting goodnight before they shut their eyes and go to their dreamland. It's a busy day for EXO. Almost everyday. They sometimes forget to greet their families or to ask them if they're okay or to tell them they're doing great. But sehun... Never forgot to send you a message. Or give you a call before he go to sleep. He never fail to send you a good morning message to make you feel good in the morning. Meanwhile. You're sitting on a bench in a park with you bestfriend Hyunyoung. She's also getting busy with her schedules. But today, she let you to drag her to the park and drink a bubble tea and talk about everything you both missed. It's like a simple day for you. But it's not. It's the day the you're free from rules of that SMent. But the only problem is... If they knew about your relationship with sehun. Yeah. It's kinda risky. There's only 1 thing that they will do. Separate the two of you and make sure you'll not see each other. Or if you still do meet each other. They will make a story and make sure that the authority will not let you go close to him or to the entertainment. But both of you will not going to let it. Kicking the small stones on the ground... Your phone suddenly vibrated. You quickly read the message from sehun. Telling that they're going to film the Variety show. You reply a simple 'okay' and 'take care' hyunyoung chuckled as she read it and you quickly place it inside your bag and shot her a death glare. She laughed and you let out a sigh. 

"Aigoo... Just tell him you love him!" She said and you bit your lower lip.

"Ya... Are you really going to tease me? Like, everyday??" 

"Sorry!" She said and you stand up.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Let's go to the mall." You said and she nod.

"Good idea. It's been a long time." She said as she stand up and both of you start to walk.

   Everything is easy for you. That's what they see. But that's not what you really think about yourself. Being away from your love is just... DIFFICULT. You don't want lies. But you're not sure what's going on there. You shook your head to remove your crazy imaginations. 'I trust Sehun.' You say those words mentally like a chant. Those shopping bags you are carrying almost dropped when Hyunyoung accidentally bump on you. You woke up from your imagination and you look at her. She also look at you and place the back of her hand on your forehead to check if you're okay. She sighed as she place her hand on your shoulder to tell you that everything is fine. You nod and you both continued walking. Your feet start to get hurt. Hyunyoung feel the same and you both decide to go home. When the white van (from DSP ent.) arrived. She entered inside and told you that she will take you to your place but you refused. She nod and she shut the door and you wave your hand and she do the same. You took a taxi and head to your house. You quickly enter inside and place the shopping bags down on the floor and you throw yourself in your bed. You feel tired and sleepy but you manage yourself to answer the video call from sehun. You smile as he wave his hand. You do the same and he bit his lower lip. He really want to hug you right now. But he can't. He's too far away to do that. He stare at you and noticed that your eyes were shut. He chuckled and he start to call your name but you're not responding. Means that you fell asleep. He smile. But he didn't end the call even if he know that you're asleep. He watch you like that. Luhan can see everything. He let out a sigh of relief. He now know how sehun care for you now. Not like before. Luhan smile as he nod his head slowly. Sehun really changed. And you're the reason. 

   You finally woke up and found out that sehun is still watching you. You check the time and your eyes widened. You are 2 hours sleeping but sehun didn't end the call. Sehun smile as he saw you. You cover your mouth as you yawn and he chuckled and found it cute. 

"Wifey..." He said.

"Ne?" 

"I miss you... So much." He said and you smile.

"I miss you too..." You said. Sehun really wants you beside him.

"When will be your arrival here?" You asked and he sighed.

"After filming our performance, i guess?" He said.

"No rest?" You asked and he nod.

"Ne..." 

"Aigoo... Go to sleep now! You must be tired--"

"Let's talk for awhile. Can we?" He said and you sighed.

"But--"

"I feel like i'm going to die if i'm not going to talk to you. So please?" He said and you giggled.

"Araseo." You said and he pretend that he's going to hug you. You stretch your arms. Same as mine and you both laughed.

"I want to hug you." He said.

"Tsk. I really really really miss you now." You said.

"Don't worry... I'm going to give you a long hug when we arrive there." He said and you smile.

"Good idea hubby." You said.

 

---

 

    You both finished talking to each other and you fell asleep again. Dreaming about you and Sehun. Holding each others hand. He kiss your forehead and caress your hair. It feels like it's so true. You wish it's true but it's not. You know it's just a dream that you will never wish to wake up again. Sehun's smile, his lips his everything. You don't want to open your eyes again. But you know you can't. Whispering sehun's name. Your mother tap your cheek lightly to wake you up. You open your eyes and she sighed. You rub your eyes and you manage yourself to sit down again. Your mother stood in front of you and start caressing your hair.

"Why are you calling sehun's name?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I just had a dream." You replied.

"About him?" She asked and you nod.

"Okay... I'm sorry for disturbing you... I thought you both fought again." She said.

"A-ani! " you replied.

"Okay... Go to sleep again... Good night." She said and she kiss your forehead.

"Good night eomma... " you said and she shut the door. You sighed and you lay down in your bed. Cover yourself with your blanket and check your phone. It's already 3:00 in the morning. You still need to attend your classes. You sighed and you shut your eyes.

    You woke up and prepare yourself for school. As a morning cheer. Sehun sent you a picture of him and a good morning message. You smile and you set it as your wallpaper and you place your phone inside your pocket. You fix the strap of your bag and you head downstairs and eat your breakfast. After that. You head to your school. You actually miss it. Your classmates and your teachers. Everyone welcome you back with a warm hug. You sit down on your seat and you place your bag down. Your eyes suddenly stop on sehun's seat before. A smile form on your lips.  Remembering those days when you fell for him. When you chase over him. When you both had your first conversation. When you both had a relationship. Those lies. Those pain. Is a big part of you now. Those things built you up to make you a strong girl. The pains you've conquered are lessons to be remembered. The lesson that will shape you to be a strong who will fight for her love. 

    Sehun and the K members pack their things. They will be living after the filming of their performance. Sehun smiled as he grab the pink paper bag which contains a cute plushie for you. The manager ask them to move faster. They all head to the studio and ready theirselves. After some minutes, they run up to the stage and position theirselves. The music started different lights opened. Sehun is really excited to go back to korea and hug you tightly. After the performance. They all head back inside the van and head to the airport. No rest. No eat. But sehun don't care. All he wants is to be next to you again. The fans waiting there outside start to get wild and crazy when they all exit the van. Handling their gifts. Camera flashed on their face. Chanyeol managed to wear his shades to protect his eyes. The guards are all alarmed and making sure that the boys will enter inside safely.

    Hours feels like years for sehun. He keeps on tapping his thigh to keep his self calm. Chanyeol who's beside him noticed it. As they all seat down on their place. Sehun really feel like his heart will going to explode sooner or later. Chanyeol secretly smile and he just tap the younger one's shoulder. To tell to calm and everything will be okay. Sehun smiled and chanyeol do the same.

"It's not going to be long. Go and have a rest first okay?" Chanyeol said and sehun shook his head.

"I'm not feeling tired Hyung." He replied. Chanyeol just nod and he shut his eyes.

    Your class finally ended. Everyone stand up and grab their things and exit the classroom. You can hear the screams of girls not from afar. And suddenly. Your girl classmates start to run outside. You don't have any idea but you just exit the classroom quickly as you can to check what's happening outside. Your eyes widened when sehun wave his hands on you. 

"What is he doing?" You whispered and sehun walked towards you and give you a hug. You can't move. It's so public. You can see the flash of the camera. You quickly move away and you start to walk. Sehun follow you and you enter the taxi and he do the same. Sehun don't have any idea of your mood.

"Wifey... Aren't you surprised?" He asked and you look at him.

"It's not like that... Do you know what you did?" You asked and he look at you.

"What do you mean--"

"It's a public place for you to hug me!" You shouted and he just look at you.

"Why are you shouting at me--"

"It's because it's not right! What if you--"

"I don't care! I just miss you, okay?" He said.

"Stop this." You said to the driver and you exit the taxi.

"Junhee!" He shouted and hand the money to the driver and run to catch you. 

"Let's talk somewhere private okay?" You said and you start to walk and head to your house.

"Junhee... I'm sorry..." He said and you look at him.

"I'm sorry too... I was just worried about your career. That's all." You said and he pull you for a hug.

"It's okay... It's okay..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Don't do that again..." You said and he nod.

"Mianhae..." He said and he look at you.

"Here." He said and he hand you the pink paper bag. You smile and you peck his lips and you open it. You smile and you hug him tightly and he shut his eyes.

"I really missed you wifey." He said.

"Nado." You replied.

 

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•——•—•—•—•

A/N: It's been a long time eh? Hehe~ i miss you all ! Thanks for subscribing and voting my fic. Keep reading and supporting my fics. Hehe~ love you all! :) and sorry for being inactive these days. I'm so busy for our exams and my grandfather died. So i don't have time for updating. But here i am now! I'm back! :) thank you again! :)