Clearing Things Up

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

      The next day, you ready your things and you quickly enter inside the van and sit down in the backseat. You can't take their stares on you. You feel like you're one of those killer who's being hung by the government. You let out a loud sigh as you rest your head on the head rest. The door opened again. Revealing Luhan. He look at you but he quickly look away. He sit down in the second row and you bit your lower lip when he suddenly talk.

"Good luck to you... And to sehun..." He said.

"Oppa--"

"And... Please take care of each others... You're both special to me..." He said.

"Thank you... " you said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For understanding us... I didn't expect that you will still be like this to me... I thought- i thought you're going to be--"

"Mad?" He asked and he smirked.

"I can't be... And i don't need to be mad. What i need is to... To move on." He said.

"But i'm a positive person right?" He asked and you nod.

"See? I'm going to find another one--"

"The one who's really deserve the caring and loving person like you." You said and he smile.

"Ne..." He replied and the door opened.

"Oh..." Chanyeol said and he shut the door again. You open the window beside you and you tell him to go inside. Is inside now. Sehun who's sitting beside you feels uncomfortable sitting beside Suho. You let out a sigh and Suho look at you. Still. He's not talking to you. He's afraid that you're still mad at him for hurting you. You ask sehun to exchange seats with you so he will not feel uncomfortable. You rest your head on his shoulder and you just watch the view with him. You took out your phone and you check the time. It's still early. And they have a performance later. You sighed and you shut your eyes and Sehun wrap his arm around your shoulders. The others look at you. And the others just ignore you. Well... They all know it's wrong. But what can they do? You both love each others. Baekhyun sighed and clap his hands once to get the attention of the members. Everyone look at him and he clear his throat.

"Can please someone play a music? Oh! Chanyeol. Play the guitar! Ppali... I'm going to sing." He said and everyone smile.

"That's a great idea! Then let Junhee sing too! I miss her beautiful voice! I only heard it when we're still trainees!" Tao cried and everyone agreed.

"A-ani... I don't know how to sing." What a stupid excuse you said. It made them all laugh.

"Aigoo... All the trainees in SMent. Can sing you babo!" Baekhyun said.

"Chanyeol! The guitar please!" Baekhyun said. He start to sing. And everyone started to clap. You and sehun watch him as you both hold your hands. He rest his head on the top of your head and he listen to Baekhyun's beautiful voice. Baekhyun finished singing and he look at you. You shook your head. You know what he means. Tao start to call your name and ask you to sing. But you really don't want to. 

"Hajima!" You said and baekhyun laughed.

"Please??" Tao said as he rub his hands together.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said and he start to play his guitar. You start to sing and Luhan's tears formed. Sehun smile as he watch your lips move as you sing. Baekhyun clap his hands. Same as tao and the others. But luhan is just quiet. He don't know how to react. 

     You finished singing and you rest your head on Sehun's shoulder again. Luhan's tears rolled down and he quickly wipe it. Kris noticed it and he cleared his throat. Luhan fixed his self and he let out a sigh and he shut his eyes.

"Wake up me if we're there..." Luhan said and Kris nod. You fell asleep and sehun kiss your forehead. It's sure. This time... He loves you. Really loves you. He doesn't know what he feels. But it seems like he wants to protect you. He always wants to hug you and always be beside you. He sighed when he remembered that they need to go to china for some reasons. You look at him and he just smile and stare straightly in to your eyes. 

"Is there a problem?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Oh... Sehun-ah! Move quickly okay? Lack your things right away!" Chanyeol said.

"Bwo? " You asked.

"Oh... Didn't he told you yet? We need to go to china tomorrow." Chanyeol said. You just rest your head on his shoulder and he let out a sigh.

"Mianhae Junhee..." Sehun whispered.

"Wait for me okay? It won't be too long." He said and you nod.

"Ne." You replied and you shut your eyes.

    They start to ready for their scheduled performance today. Wearing their costume and fixing their make ups. You just sit down in the corner and watch how busy they are with their stylist. You sighed and Kai sit down beside you.

"Are you okay? Why are you so pale today?" He asked and you just nod.

"I'm fine..." You replied.

"You sure?" Kai asked and you smile.

"Ne... " you replied and he stand up. They wait at the backstage and you sit down on the chair. They all start to perform. The loud music started and you wait there to finish their performance. You feel like you're going to faint sooner or later. You grab the bottle of water and yo drink it to wake yourself up. You don't know what's happening but you feel that the whole place is spinning. They finished their performance and you stand up and wal towards sehun. And there. You lost your consciousness. Sehun carried you and sit you down on the chair. Kyungsoo start to fan you and sehun start to get worry and panic. The staffs already called the ambulance to take you to the hospital. You reached the hospital. Everyone is worried. Specially Sehun. 

 

---

 

     You woke up and no one is inside. And the door suddenly opened. Your mother enter and she sit down on the chair beside you. You look at her and she let out a sigh. Maybe she understand what you mean. She hold your hand and she took a deep breath.

"They didn't wait for you to wake up. They still have a flight to China." Your mother said. Your tears formed and she caress your hair and tell you to not cry.

"Did Oppa said something? Before they--"

"Junmyeon told me to tell you that he's sorry..." She said and you sighed.

     Your mother head back to work. You sighed and you feel bored. You check your phone of there's a message from sehun or the others, but there's no. You place your phone beside you and you lock your eyes on the TV screen. Meanwhile... In the airport. They're still waiting sehun check the time and he look at their manager. He's sleeping. Sehun grab the opportunity to escape and go to the hospital since there's a lot of time. He run away. Luhan saw him but he just let him. He knows where sehun is going. Sehun reached the hospital and he quickly tun towards your room. He open the door and found your watching the TV show. He catch his breath and you look at him. Your eyes widened and he walk towards you. You both hug each others tightly. He smile and he kiss your forehead.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" You asked and he smile.

"We still have a lot of time before the flight... So i decided to go here. To check if you're okay." He said and you smile.

"Come here..." He said and he hug you so tight. Like he don't want to let go of you anymore.

"Oppa..." You whispered and he chuckled.

"I love you Junhee..." He said and you smile.

"Nado..." You replied and he caress your cheeks.

"Take care of yourself okay?" He said and you nod. His phone start to ring.he turn it off and you hold his hand.

"If manager oppa is calling you... Go back there now. He might get mad at you." You said and he shook his head.

"I'm going to stay here for awhile..." Sehun said and he press his lips n yours.

"Please?" He said and you smile sweetly.

"Okay! I'll give you 30 minutes to stay here..." You said and he pout.

"1 hour." He said and you shook your head.

"30 minutes." You said.

"45!" He said and you hug him.

"Araseo..." You said and he kiss your cheek and he took out his phone.

"We don't have new pictures. And i want one!" He said and you kiss his cheek.

"Go on." You said and he start to take photos of the two of you.