Problems To Be Solve

Relationship With Oh Sehun

    EXO is now currently busy with their schedules. And you... Being alone in the house is BORING. You just watch TV after eating. Or you'll just clean the house. Or just lay down on the bed and watch the hands of the clock move. You sighed as your phone vibrate and check the message from your brother. Saying that their so busy that they can't even send message to their love ones. That he's just asked to buy some bottled of water so he have the chance to text you. You start to type a message to reply when the doorbell rang. You quickly send it to Suho and you head to the door and check who's outside. It's Lee Sooman. You sighed and you open it to let him enter inside. You guided him to the living room and he sit down on the couch.

"Do you want some drinks? Tea? Coffee?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Thanks. But no thanks, i'm not going to be long... " he said and you sit down in front of him.

"Is there something we need to talk about?" You asked.

"Yes... There is Junhee..." He said.

"It's about you... " he said and you frown.

"Me?! What about me?" You asked.

"Sign a contract again Junhee... Be a star and we will take care of you. Again." He said and you your lips as you roll your eyes.

"President... What kind of plan is this now?" You asked.

"It's for the best... Having a name in showbiz will be good for Sehun's Career." He said and you look at him.

"Ani... It's just going to be complicated..." You said and sooman sighed.

"Don't you trust me Junhee?" 

"It's not like that President... But i don't want to--"

"Negative comments will never be old Junhee... There's always new comments that can crush you... But all you need is to ignore them and be strong." He cut your words and you sighed.

"If the baby turned 1 year old... You will appear in Shows... " he said.

"President--"

"I know you know me well Junhee... " he said.

"I do know you..." You replied and he stand up.

"So... It's all clear now..." He said and you sighed.

"Obey me... Or else..." He said.

"Or else what, president?" You asked.

"Aigoo... I'm going to leave now Junhee... I have an appointment today..." He said and you lead him to the door and open it.

"Thanks for the Time Junhee... Take care of you child." He said and you bow your head.

"What is this again... Lee Sooman..." You whispered and you shut the door. You head back to the living area and you sit down on the couch and you took your phone. Sehun sent a message and you quickly read it. 

 

FROM: Hubby<3

 

Wifey... I'm sorry if i didn't even send you a message earlier... We're so busy today... Tomorrow will be our comeback... Take care always... I love you. 

 

    You sighed and you place your phone down. Remembering what Sooman told you earlier. You're sure Sehun will not and will never like it. You don't know what to do. But you need to obey Sooman. Well. Everybody knows what he can do. It's either Separate the two of you or Kill sehun's dreams. You sighed. You don't want to be away from him. And you don't want to take him away from his dreams too. The only path you can see now is to agree with sooman. Even you don't want it... It's for your life's sake. For love. You sighed and you turn off your phone. You want to think. You want to brainstorm alone. Of what to do incase you sign a contract with SM. Is it going to work? Is it going to be successful? Will you have fans? Or just haters? Questions are invading your mind. You comb your hair with your fingers and you landed it on your lap. What will you do now? Will you just sign a life ruining contract? Will you just sign it and be a star under SM? Sign it and use your skills that you've learned during those training days before? Yes... You want a normal life like the others. No reporters. No shootings. No Scripted stuffs. No sasaengs. No camera flashes. No interview and no stress. That's all what you want. You want to take care of you. Your child. And Sehun. But is there something you can do? You don't want to tell sehun now. You know what he will react. You lay down on the couch and you shut your eyes. You're tired of thinking. You're tired of everything. Is this how hard your life is? How about in future? Is it going to be harder?

Sehun arrived exactly 10:00. He found you sleeping on the couch and he sighed and he kiss your forehead.

"Wifey... Wake up." He said and you open your eyes.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked and he sit down beside you.

"I just... I just..." 

"Okay... Don't explain now... Let's rest okay?" He said and you both stand up and head to the bedroom.

 

---

 

     You placed some clothes inside Sehun's bag and he peck your lips. You hug him and he smiled and you both head outside the bedroom. It's EXO's comeback... And you don't get a chance to watch them Live because of your big tummy. But it's okay... You don't want to go outside and face the public too. You press his lips on your and he peck your tummy and you giggled.

"Take care Hubby..." You said and he nod.

"Ne... Bye Wifey... Bye Junho~" he said and you smile. You open the door and he give you another peck and he start to walk. You shut the door and you head to the living room and you open the TV. 

    Sehun reached the backstage and the make-up artist quickly put make up on him. Their stylist were busy placing their clothes on the rack. Everyone is excitedly preparing theirselves. Kai start to rehears some of his parts and Chen do his vocalization. They really missed to perform. Everything is done and they start to get in to their costumes. Their group's name was called by the MC. Sehun breathed deeply and they move to their position and the song start to play. The screams and the fanchant echoed all over the place. Everyone do their best to make the fans proud. To make their love ones proud. They worked hard for it... And here it is now... They're finally back on stage. Everyone is happy. Hearing the screams and seeing the lightsticks and banners. As the song ended. They all smiled and bow their heads and quickly head to the backstage. After taking a little rest. They quickly head to their next live performance. It's going to be a long day for them. As they reach the studio. The stylists re-touch their make ups and they change their costumes. Another performance. And another one. And another one. And finally... They finally can rest. They sit down inside the van and Head to the SMent. Building. Fans are waiting outside. As the van stopped in front of the building. Kyungsoo opened the door and quickly head inside the building. They head to the studio and they sit down. It's very tiring day. Just a little rest and they're going to shoot the last performance. After some minutes of preparing. They all gathered and head outside. The stage is ready. Lights are dim and waiting for them. As they position theirselves. The lights went brighter. The song started and everyone cheered up. Sehun who's enjoying the performance doesn't have any idea of what's happening to you right now. Back to the house... You stand up and felt that you need to pee. You head to the bathroom. You don't know what is that feeling and suddenly. Your tummy ached. You lean on the sink and you hold your tummy.

"Oh god... Not now." You said and you shut your eyes as you bit your lower lip. You manage yourself to walk and you grab your phone. You dialed Sehun's number but he's not picking it up. You quickly dial your mom's. After some rings. She finally answer it.

"Eomma! Help me... Ah-mnnng. Help me... It think i'm going to--"

"I'm on my way... Don't worry..." Seconds feels like hours. The door suddenly opened and your mom run towards you. You both quickly head to the hospital. After sehun's performance. He finally saw the missed call from you. He start to get worried and he call you but your phone is on the floor inside your house. Your mom dial Sehun's number but it's busy. She can't get calm. Being beside you alone makes her heart beats faster and faster. You hold on your mother's hand as you rest your head on the pillow. She then dial Sehun's number again and finally. It ring. He answer it with his worried voice and your mother tell him everything. Sehun quickly head to the hospital. The traffic is heavy. You curled his fingers and he decide to run. He reached the hospital and he catch his breath and continued running inside to find you. And finally. The nurse lead him where you are. He quickly run towards you and your mother. You hold his hand and your tears rolled down.

"It's okay... You can do it..." He said and you shut your eyes as you shook your head.

"It hurts Sehun..." You said and he shook his head.

"You can do this... I'm here... Don't worry..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Junhee-ssi... Breath!" The doctor said.

"Push!" The doctor commanded. You hold tightly onto sehun's hands and your tears rolled down more. 

"Shh... It's okay... It's okay baby... Shh..." He whispered.

"One last one Junhee-ssi! Last one!" The doctor said. And there it goes. You have no strength. You loosen your grip on sehun's hand and you shut your eyes. You your lips and sehun kiss your forehead. You can hear a baby's cry and you smile as the doctor place the little baby beside you. Sehun kiss your forehead and your mother caress your hair.

"Omo... The baby is so handsome..." Your mother said and you fell asleep.