Daydreaming

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

      The students today are eager to learn the easiest way to solve the math problem. They're listening carefully to your teacher while you... There you are... Staring at your classmate Oh Sehun. The side of your lips lifted and form a smile.  The way Sehun fix his hair makes your heart explode. You start to blush and your bestfriend Hyunyoung nudge you. You look at her and you frown. She point her fingers to your teacher who's looking at you. (It's like she's going to eat you) you bit your lower lip and you bow your head. Your classmates start to laugh and you lower your head and keep bowing to your teacher. Sehun look at you and he smirked. God damn! He's so hot ! You sighed and your bestfriend tap your shoulder. You bit your lower lip and you open your book and listen to your teacher. That was so~~ embarrassing. And everyone knows that feeling. The subject ended and you wait for your next teacher to arrive. You just stay there on your seat and watch Sehun. You feel jealous about those girls around him. You wish Sehun also smiles at you and talk to you. Your thoughts were popped when your Best friend flicked your forehead. You rub your forehead and you look at her. She sighed and she pull you up and walk towards Sehun and drag you in front of him. Your eyes widened and Sehun look at you. You don't know what to say and you look at Hyunyoung and she smile at you. She clear and she look at Sehun.

"Sehun-ah... This is My best best best friend Junhee" she said and you stare at him blankly. 

"Ya... Greet him you idiot!" Hyunyoung whispered.

"A-a-annyeong... Junhee imnida..." You said and she smirked.

"I know you." He replied and he stand up.

"Oh god... He knows me..." You whispered and look at you and take a step forward.

"You're the one who's staring at me earlier right?" He said and your eyes widened.

"A-a... She is! She is! She really likes you!" Hyunyoung said and you look at her. You want to punch her pretty face right now. As in NOW!

"Every girl likes me... " He said coldly and you look at him.

"Then... Then she loves you! Right Junhee?" 

"Every girl loves me too..." He said and you sighed and you bow your head.

"Sehun-ssi... I'm sorry about my friend here... She's ... She's really like that. I think that's why she didn't graduated. And here she is... Studying again here..." You said and you bow your head again.

"Please forget whatever she said." You said and you pull Hyunyoung with you. You enter the restroom and you stand infront of her.

"Unnie! What have you done?? You--"

"Ya! Junhee! Are you crazy? Look at those girls around Sehun! They're so open to Sehun like sehun is their boyfriend! You need to do the same! You need to be better than them!" 

"Unnie! You don't understand! That's embarrassing!" 

"It's not embarassing you stupid girl!" She said and you lean on the sink and you let out a loud sigh.

"It's not!" She said and you just keep quiet. You don't want to argue with her anymore. You took out your phone and dial Suho's number and he answer it after 3 rings. You sighed and you can hear the loud music.

"What is it Junhee? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Nothing Oppa... I just miss you... Where are you?" You asked.

"Why're you asking me that? You know Oppa is a trainee!" He said and you sighed.

"Mian... " you said.

"It's okay... Is there anything you want? So i can buy you something before i go home." He said.

"I want sehun..." You whispered.

"What is it?" 

"Buy me a box of Pizza Oppa... That's all." You said.

"Araseo... Araseo... Study welll okay? " he said.

"Ne!" You replied and you end the call.

"Aigoo... That's why you're getting fat!" She said and you look at her.

"I'm not getting fat! " you said and she just nod.

"Kaja... Maybe sunsaengnim is inside." You said and you both start to walk towards your classroom.

     You sit down on your chair and you glued your eyes on your teacher and just listen to him. But you can't stop looking at sehun. You stare at him. You sighed and you shook your head to remove your thoughts and you quickly look to your teacher again. Bit your lower lip and you stare at Sehun again. Your best friend sighed and pinch your cheeks hardly and you look at her while rubbing your cheeks. You want to slap her. Seriously... You don't know what's happening to her. You sighed and you open your book and read everything about the discussions for today. The bell finally rang and you rest your head on your table with a loud thud. Hyunyoung look at you and she shake your shoulder. You lift your head and you stand up and walk with her towards the school cafeteria. You sit down and place your tray on the table and you start to eat. You and Hyunyoung start a conversation while talking just to remove Sehun in your mind. You don't want to think about him for now. The girls earlier look at you and they all start to laugh. You sighed and you just listen to your bestfriend.

"I'm going to be a trainee..." She said and you smile.

"Really?! Again?" You said and she nod.

"Ne... I regretted leaving SMent. And now i'm going to be a part of DSPent." She replied and your smile became wider.

"How about you? Aren't you --"

"You know i'm not interested about those things. I'm not like Junmyeon Oppa... " you replied and shd sighed.

"I know... I know... But... Why don't you try it? " she asked and you shook your head.

"I'm still young! And all that matters now is to finish my studies and have high grades!" You said and Hyunyoung laughed.

"Seriously?? How can you have high grades if you're always staring at Sehun?" She said and you sighed.

"Don't worry! I'm going to forget him!" You said and you continued eating your yogurt.

"Well... Goodluck!" She said and you roll your eyes.

      The class ended and you fix the strap of your backpack and you start to walk with your bestfriend when you accidentally bump on Sehun. The books you're holding dropped on the floor but he just stare at it like it's nothing. He sighed and he look at you. You bow your head and you look at him and you bit your lower lip. 

"Mian..." You said.

"...." He continued walking and you bent down and pick up your books. Your bestfriend helped you and you both continued walking. You reached your house and you quickly enter your bedroom and you lay down on your bed. You're tired. Very very tired. You change your clothes and you decided to take a nap. You woke up 9:00pm and you run downstairs to eat. Suho is already there. He smile at you and you did the same. You hug him and you follow him inside the kitchen and you start to eat your pizza. That's how your brother loves you. He gives you everything you want. He just watch you to eat and you offer him some but he shook his head and tell you that he already eat. You just nod and continued eating.

"Hyunyoung unnie is going to be a trainee again..." You said and he look at you.

"Really? What entertainment?" 

"DSP." You replied.

"That's great! " he said and you nod.

"Really really great!" You said and you drink your glass of water.

"How about you? Aren't you going to audition or something?" 

"No. I'm not interested Oppa... " you said and he sighed.

"I don't know why you suddenly like to be an idol!" You said and he chuckled.

"It's going to be fun! I feel it!' He said and you just nod. He stand up and fix your hair and tie it into a bun.

"Just tell me if you want to okay?" He said and you sighed.

"Ne..." You replied and you continued eating.

 

---

 

     You head to your bedroom and you took your book and open it. A paper fell from it and you quickly pick it up and you unfold the paper. You sighed as you found out that it's the one you draw. It's sehun... You sighed and you stare at it.

"Why are you so cold towards me?" You asked and you place it inside your bag.

"Aish! Oh Sehun!" You said and you cover yourself with your blanket.

"You're going to be mine someday!" You said and you shut your eyes.

     You enter your classroom and sehun's eyes followed you. You sit down on your chair and you quickly open your book and start to read the topic for today. You're indeed a good student. No wonder... You're always the one who gets high grades. Sehun roll his eyes and he took out his phone. Your teacher arrived and you all greet her a good morning. The discussion started and your eyes landed on Sehun again. Hyunyoung sighed. And she nudge you. You quickly look away and you focus on your teacher. 

"Stop staring at him!" She whispered and you sighed.

"I can't !" You said and she sighed.

"I thought you're going to forget your feelings towards him??" 

"Aish! Forget about that Unnie!" You said.

"Aigoo! This girl! I'm going to tell Junmyeon Oppa!" She said and you look at her and you smirked.

"He already know!" You said and she sighed.

     The class ended and you walk with Hyunyoung while eating snacks together. Sehun and some girls are walking too. Hyungyoung sighed and she look at your skirt. You look at her and she smirked.

"Wear your skirts a little shorter okay?" She said.

"W-why?"

"Just do it! Trust me!" She said and you sighed and fold the waist of your skirt and she clapped her hands together. 

"There you go!" She said and you sighed.

"What is this for Unnie??" You asked.

"Look at their skirts! You should be like that too!" She said and you sighed.

"Come on Unnie... Sehun is just a dream of mine!" 

"You need to make them come true Junhee!" She said

"Stop it Unnie! Let's go back inside--"

"N-no! He's looking at you!" She said and you sighed.

"Stop playing around unnie!" You said and you look at Sehun and there. Your eyes widened.

"U-unnie... Kaja!" You said and you turn around to hide your red face.

"See? It worked!" She said and you smile.