Sweet Day, Everyday!

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

"So..." Kris cleared his throat.

"Ppali! I'm excited here!" Tao said and kris smile and quickly disappear.

"If there's a chance... Are you going to ask our Junhee here... To go out with you on a date?" He asked and Luhan look away.

"What kind of question is that?" Suho asked. Sehun look at Luhan who's feeling uncomfortable by the question and he sighed. He kept silent and Lay cleared his throat. You look at all of them and you clap your hands together with a cheerful smile and you grab the bottle.

"Let's spin again--"

"Don't. He's not answering yet..." Kris said and you look at him as he grab the bottle away from you.

"Kris... Stop this..." Suho said.

"I will. Why not? She's pretty... And... Her lips... Were soft and tastes like strawberry..." Sehun said and Luhan looked at him.

"Woah... Did you kissed her?" Tao asked.

"She's my EX girlfriend. Of course." He said and you hold Luhan's hands and squeeze it.

"Aww... Luhan gege is jealous..." Tao said and Lay nudge him.

"Shut up Huang Zi Tao." He said and Luhan cleared his throat. Everyone is quiet and you grab the bottle again from Kris and you start to spin it. The bottle pointed on Luhan and you bit your lower lip.

"This is not good..." Lay whisper as he nudge Kris.

"This is all your fault!" Lay said to Kris.

"I'll ask! I'll ask!" Tao said and you nod.

"Sure Tao Oppa!" You said.

"Luhan Gege." He said.

"What?" 

"How much you Love Junhee dongsaeng?" He asked and Luhan smiled.

"Tao..." 

"Ne Gege?" 

"Is that a question? " Luhan asked.

"Yes Gege... If i'm not mistaking... I ended it with a question mark." He said and you laughed.

"Of course i do... I really really really do... I first saw her under the tree crying. I don't know why..." He look at sehun.

"But i know... Her heart is totally damaged that time. I want to comfort her... I really want to. Starting that day... I always remember her... And here she is... Beside me." He said and you smiled.

"Oppa..." 

"Now tell me Tao... Isn't this a proof?" He asked and Tao clapped his hands.

"Gege... Don't make me cry... Please stop..." He said and everyone laughed.

"I love you Junhee..." He whispered and you smile.

"Nado..." You replied and he peck your lips.

"Great." Sehun whispered and he stand up.

"Woah! Where are you going?" Kris asked in english and Sehun look at him.

"Stop talking in english Kris Hyung. We don't understand you." He said and he start to walk. Luhan smirked and he rest his head on your shoulder. 

"What was that?" Lay asked and Tao sighed.

"He's jealous..." He said and you cleared your throat.

"Luhan Oppa... Spin the bottle." You said and he nod.

     You all decided to eat and Luhan asked sehun to join all of you. He tried to refuse but Kris and the others forced him. He sighed and you all head to the restaurant nearby. Sehun just watch how Luhan protect you with his embrace. He then realized that there's a lot of things he missed. He bit his lower lip when Luhan jokingly carried you. He never did those things. He can see in your eyes that you are happy. Not just happy... But lucky. He sighed and you all enter the restaurant. You sit down beside Luhan and and he rest his head on your shoulder. You look at him and you comb his hair with your fingers. You're so sweet. All a boy wants is in you. Sehun look away and he took his phone and just play games. Kris and Suho noticed it. They both look at eachother. Luhan can notice it too. It's too obvious. Very obvious. 

"Junhee? What do you want to eat?" Luhan asked.

"You know what i like Oppa..." You said and he smiled.

"Of course i do." He said and he pinch your cheeks.

"Sehun! What about you? What do you want to eat?" Luhan asked.

"Anything..." He said and Luhan sighed

"Lay... Decided for him." He said and Lay just nod. Lay can feel the tension between the two boys. Well... All of them are friends. So, there's no one he will support. No one. Lay nudge kris and Kris cleared his throat.

"Is there a problem?" You asked and kris faked a smile.

"Nothing little girl... " he said and you smile.

"Do you want to go to the arcade after this?" Luhan asked and you smile.

"Sure Oppa!" You smiled and he hug you. Suho smile. He's so happy to see how happy you are with Luhan. Atleast you're not hurt with Sehun anymore. Atleast you're not following sehun like a crazy sasaeng who will do just to have contact with an idol. He let out a sigh and he watch you to smile.

"Hyung. Are you alright?" Tao asked.

"I am..." He replied.

     You finished eating and you feel like your stomach will explode sooner or later. Sehun look at you and remembered when you lied just to eat with him. The efforts. Made him feel guilty. He just sigh and Luhan stand up.

"Let's have a walk... " he said and you stand up.

"It'll be good for you." He said. You both head outside. Sehun watch the two of you walk away while hands holding eachothers. He quickly look away and he stand up. Tao look at him and he smirked.

"Going to follow them?" He asked and Kris nudge him.

"No. I'm going to the restroom." He said with his poker face and he start go walk casually.

"What is that face expression?" Tao asked and Kris hit his head.

"Stop teasing him okay? It's not going to be good." Kris said and tao sighed.

"Mian!" He said and he continued eating. You and Luhan start to walk together and you stopped and rest your back on the wall behind the restaurant. He stood infront of you and he pinch our cheeks.

"Junhee..." He said.

"Ne Oppa?" 

"I have so thing to tell you..." He said.

"Oh... What is it?" You asked.

"They said... i'm going to debut soon..." He said.

"Oh... Jinjja?! T-that's cool!" You said and you hug him. 

"Ne... It is... But it's going to be difficult for us now..." He said and your smile faded away.

"So... Are you going to give up on me too? Like sehun did?" You asked.

"No. Of course i don't! I will never!" He said and you hug him.

"Promise?" 

"I promise Junhee... I don't care what will happen next... But, i'm not going to give up our relationship..." He said and you smile. Those words escaped from his lips made you feel like you're safe. You're guarded by his love. You hug him tightly and he lift your chi. And press his lips on yours. The kiss is sweet. His soft paired of lips tastes like a honey. You love it. You shut your eyes as his tongue explore inside your mouth. Your heart start to beat fast. Same as his. You circled your arms around his neck. You don't know where you got the guts to do it. But it's already there. Luhan moved closer. He trapped you between him and the cold white wall but you don't care. All that matters now is Luhan is letting you feel how much he loves you. 

     Sehun felt bored and out of place when all of the boys start to talk to eachother. He stand up and he head outside and walk around the garden behind the restaurant. He don't really like flowers at all so he decided to exit. His eyes widened when he spotted the two of you making out. His fingers curled into fist as he watch you and Luhan. He start to walk towards the two of you but he stopped. It's wrong. You're not his property now. He let you go. And it's clear as a crystal. His tears formed and sehun decided to head back to the restaurant before he can't control his self. Luhan and you catch your breaths. Eyes lock at eachother. Luhan smiled and you caress his cheek and he shut his eyes and feel your touch. You peck his cheeks and he open his eyes.

"Let's go back inside... Maybe they're waiting for us..." You said and he nod.

"Kaja..." He said.

    You enter the restaurant and you sit down on the chair where you sat earlier. Same as Luhan. You noticed Sehun staring at your lips and you clear your throat. He look away and you sighed. 

"Where did the two of you go?" You asked.

"We--"

"We just play games in the arcade." Luhan said.

"Really?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun?" You asked and he stand up.

"I didn't saw the two of you there..." He said.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked and Luhan stand up.

"What's your problem Sehun?" 

"Woah... Not here guys...." Kris said and he also stand up.

"Oppa... Kaja..." You said and you grab Luhan's hands and he let out a loud sigh and roll his eyes.

"Don't make scandal here... " suho said.

"Junhee... Take Luhan Hyung outside with you." He said and you pull Luhan.

"Kaja Oppa..." He said but he stopped you.

"I don't know what's your problem. But i'm letting this pass." He said as he grab Sehun's collar.

"Oppa... H-hajima..." You said and you both start to walk.

"Calm okay? " you said as you both exit the restaurant and he place his arm around your shoulders.

"Mian... " he said.

"Do you think they already lock the studio?" He asked and you nod.

"For sure..." You replied and he sighed.

"Wae?" 

"I forgot my apartment's keys..." He said and your eyes widened.

"Bwo?!" 

"Don't worry... Maybe i forgot to lock the door! But that's impossible..." He said.

"You can stay in my place! Eomma and Appa is in their business trip..." 

"Are you sure?" He asked shyly and you pinch his nose.

"Ne... I'm sure! And it'll be okay with Oppa!" You said and he smile.

"Thank you Junhee!" He said and you smiled.

    The three of you reached your house and Suho warmly welcome him and told him to feel at home. Luhan will be staying in the guest room. You head upstairs with him and show him where he will be spending the night. You shut the door and he kiss your forehead. 

"If you need something... I'm just there in the last first room." You said and he nod.

"Ne..." He replied and he pinch your cheeks.

"Sleep well!" You said and you exit the room and shut the door behind you. Luhan sit down on the bed and he hook his phone in his pocket and check who's calling. It's sehun. Maybe he's going to apologize so Luhan answer it wholeheartedly. 

"Hyung. Where are you? Why's no one here?" Sehun asked.

"You are at my apartment now? " he asked.

"Ne... Come out!" He said.

"I'm not there. " 

"Then where are you? We need to talk!" Sehun said.

"I'm in Junhee's place... Why?" Luhan said teasingly and Sehun clench his fist.

"What are you doing there?" Sehun asked.

"I actually forgot my keys inside the studio... So Junhee asked me to spend the night here..." He said and Sehun sighed.

"Are you going to sleep with her?" Sehun asked and Luhan smirked.

"Don't worry dongsaeng... I'm here in the guest room..." Luhan replied.

"Good. " he said and he bit his lower lip when he heard your voice from the background.

"Oppa! Let me stay here first Okay? I know you can't sleep right away..." You said and you sit down beside him.

"Is it comfortable here? If not tell me okay?" You said and Sehun clench his fist.

"It is Comfortable here Junhee... Don't worry about me... Okay?" 

"Hyung..." Sehun whispered. Luhan placed his phone beside him.

"Actually... I can't sleep. I don't know why..." You said and Luhan chuckled.

"Hyung!!" Sehun shouted. But Luhan can't hear it anymore. Because he already place his phone beside him. Near the pillow.

"Come here... I'll sing for you..." He said and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"You're not going to sleep if you just rest your head on my shoulder." He said.

"Let's lay down then." You said and you grab his phone and place it on the side table.

"Soft isn't it?" You asked and Luhan nod.

"I choose it with my eomma!" You said and he pinch your cheeks.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you closer to him as he start to sing. Sehun can hear it all. Sehun do. His tears roll down as Luhan lull you to sleep. That's bad. If you fell asleep. You'll be with Luhan all night. He don't want to hear it anymore and he end the call.

"God damn sehun... Why are you like this?" He asked his self.

 

---

 

     You woke up in the morning beside Luhan and you smiled. Remembering how Beautiful Luhan's voice is. You blushed and watch Luhan how he sleeps and you grab your phone and take a picture of him. You smile and set it as your wallpaper. Luhan then open his eyes and you place your phone down. He smile and you greet him a good morning and he did the same. You stand up and he cover his whole body with the white blanket and you giggled.

"Oppa! We need to go! We have a morning exercise with Trainer-Oppa!" You said.

"Tell them we're sick!" He said.

"No we can't! It's important! And it's going to be fun! I mean! We're going to jog and it's my first time!" You said.

"It's going to be your first time to jog?" You asked and you nod.

"Ne... So please??" You said and he smile.

"Araseo..." He said.

    The three of you head to the SMent building and you wait for the others to come. You sit down on the floor and Luhan hand you a coffee. You smile and you sip it and rest your head on his shoulders. Sehun finally arrived with his messy hair. It's not usual actually... His hair is neatly combed but you just ignore it. Why do you care right? He sit down facing the wide mirror and Aesook sit down with him. And suddenly Sehun shouted. His voice echoed around the studio and everyone look at him.

"Just go away!" Sehun said to Aesook. The girl start to cry and walk away. Luhan look at you and he clear his throat that made you look at him.

"What took Hyung-nim so long?" He said and you shrugged.

"Maybe he's still asleep or he just woke up?" You said.

"Kaja! Let's buy something to eat." 

"Eat again?" He asked and Sehun pretend that he don't hear it.

"I'm still hungry!" You said and pull Luhan with all your force. Sehun can't deny it. You both look cute together. He sighed and he plug his ear phones to his phone and he start to play a music. 

"You didn't heard it and you're not jealous..." Sehun whispered and he sighed.

"Yes... You are not... And you will never be." He whispered again.