The Meeting

Relationship With Oh Sehun

 

     You both sit down on the chairs in front of your parents. You can't look at his father. Those looks of him scares you. Yes you already met them before. But the situation is different now. You need to act like you're pregnant. To pretend just to stay with Sehun. Well... You really don't agree at first. But knowing that SM will separate the two of you... You need to do it. The long silence broke when his father start the conversation. Sehun hold your hand and squeeze it lightly to say that he's with you.

"So... Junhee... How--"

"We just knew about it!" Sehun said and his father look at him.

"I'm asking Junhee... Not you." He said and sehun bit his lower lip.

"Again... Junhee... How--"

"We just knew about it, sir..." You quickly replied and he nod.

"You're both young for this... And i know- we all know that it's wrong!" Your father said.

"But it's already there!" Sehun said and you bit your lower lip.

"The boy have a point." Your mother said.

"We can't do anything now... It's there. And... It already happened." Your mother added. Everyone is like muted again. No one don't have any idea how to start the conversation and end it. Everyone was shock when sehun stand up and grab your hand. You look at him and he pull you up to stand up too. 

"I'm going to marry her and... And take care of the child. Our child." He said. You look at him and he nod.

We're going to leave..." He said and he face your parents.

"I'm sorry for what i have done... But i'm going to make sure... I'm going to take care of it." Sehun said and he bow his head.

"Eomma... Appa... Mian..." He said and he start to walk and pull you with him. Everything is like true. It's like you're really pregnant. But of course... Everything is just a 'play' where you both should act. Where you both use everything you've learned during your trainee days. You both head to the parking lot where the Van is. You both hug each other and let the both of you feel that you both did a great job and you both convince your parents that you're pregnant. And of course... They will let the two of you get married and live together. Same as the entertainment company... They have nothing to do but to agree with your parents. All they need to do is to hide the relationship and the so called 'Child' of Oh Sehun of EXO-K. But who cares? It's not true at all. It's like they're hiding something but it's invisible. The white van's door opened and the manager asked the two of you to quickly go inside because he's afraid that someone is taking pictures right now. 

    You reached your house and sehun kissed your forehead. The manager opened the door and you wave your hands to sehun. He did the same and the van drove away. You enter your house and receive a warm hug from someone. You were shocked. You didn't got a chance to see who's hugging you. You push him away and you look at him. Luhan. His name escaped your mouth. You don't know how to react. You don't know what to say too. He just hug you and you stare blankly on the porcelain display of your mom. 

"L-luhan..." 

"I heard about you..." He said.

"About me??"

"You're pregnant... And sehun... Sehun--"

"Stop. " you said and you look at him.

"Why are you like this Luhan? I thought... I thought we're going to--"

"M-mian..." He suddenly said and he let go of you.

"I- i was just drunk... I'm sorry..." He said and you nod.

"It's okay..." You replied.

"Junmyeon is inside now... " he said and he start to walk away.

"Luhan!" You said.

"It may not be easy... But please... Stop hurting yourself." You said and he nod with a smile.

"I will." He replied with a smile and he continued walking.

"Mianhae..." You whispered and you enter inside and shut the door. Your brother welcomed you and hug you tightly.

"You're too young for it..." He said.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Your baby..." He replied and you cleared your throat.

"Excuse me..." You said and you run upstairs.

"Oh god..." You whispered and you lock the door. You feel very nervous every time they talk about that "Pregnancy" of yours. You don't know why but you don't know what to reply to them. You heard a knock on the door and you fix yourself and take a deep breath before opening it.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"N-ne... N-ne!" You said and he his lips.

"Why are you so pale?"he asked.

"Maybe i'm just tired... Yeah. Tired!" You said and you yawn.

"Okay... Take a rest okay? It's not good for the--"

"Okay! Hold it right there! Goodnight oppa!" You said and you peck his cheeks and you quickly shut the door.

 

---

 

     The next morning. You quickly grab your phone and read the message from SMentertainment. You and your family are invited for a meeting. Same as sehun and his family. You gulp your saliva and you stand up. You're not feeling good at it. It sounds like you're going to be killed. You head to the bathroom and take a quick shower and you quickly dress up yourself. You head downstairs and saw your brother who's wearing a formal clothes. Same as your parents. You sighed and felt guilty at all. First... They're suppose to be resting right now. It's suppose to your family day today. You bit your lower lip and whisper your sorry to them.

"Junhee-ah! Kaja! We're going to be late!" Your father said and you nod.

"Ne appa! " you replied. You follow them to the van and you sit down beside your mom. She hold your hand to comfort you and to tell you to not be nervous. You smile at her and she do the same. As the meeting place gets nearer and nearer. You feel like you're going to faint sooner or later. You're lips turned pail. Your cheeks were no more rosy. You gulp your saliva down and you rub your hands together to calm yourself. But it's not working at all. You feel more nervous. The van stopped Infront of a restaurant. Suho opened the door. Your heart almost dropped when you saw Lee Soo Man. Suho bowed his head to show his respect. Your parents do the same. You also bow your head and SooMan do the same. 

"Junhee-ah... " he said and you bit your lower lip.

"Let's go inside and wait for Sehun okay?" He said and you all follow him inside.

"U-uhm... C-can i... C-can i..." You stammered.

"Junhee..." Suho whispered.

"Can i go to the ladies' room first?" You asked and Sooman looked at you.

"Araseo." He said and you quickly walk away. You reached the rest room and you lean on the sink and stare at yourself in the mirror. You let out a loud sigh and took out your phone to call sehun. He quickly answer it and you your lips.

"Sehun..." You said and you place your hand on your chest.

"Are you there already?" He asked.

"Ne!" You replied.

"I'm so nervous... Please come here quick!" You said and you breathed deeply.

"Calm down okay? It's going to be alright!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"But... What if--"

"It's going to be alright... Okay?" He said and you sighed.

"I need you here..." You said.

"I'll be there... I'm on my way..." He said and you nod.

"Take care..." You said.

"Ne..." He replied.

     You sit down beside your brother. Sehun and his parents arrived and they all sit down. Sooman cleared his throat and you look at sehun. Sehun smile at you. Telling you that it's okay. 

"So..." Sooman started.

"Junhee and Sehun are going to get married..." He said and you all nod.

"Are you really sure about this?" Sooman asked.

"Junhee?" He look at you.

"N-ne..." You said.

"And you... Sehun?" 

"N-ne..." Sehun replied.

"Do you know how hard it'll be?" Sooman asked.

"I can face it all--"

"And what about our Junhee here?" He asked.

"I will protect her no matter what." Sehun replied.

"Do you know what happens to those girls who get linked to some idols?" Sooman asked as he look at you.

"N-ne..." You replied.

"Can you--"

"I can... " you quickly replied and sehun look at you.

"We are going to keep this as a secret first... Right?" Suho asked and sooman nodded.

"Of course... If we let the media know about this... It might be really dangerous for the two of them" sooman replied.

"And it'll be a crack on sehun's career. And you know i don't like that. Actually... I have this policy... And i know... The three of you knows that. Since you Junhee... Is a trainee before." He said.

"Ne..." 

"But what can i do? Sehun got you pregnant... And your parents wants you to get married... " sooman said.

"But you sehun... " 

"Ne?" 

"If you let your career drop down... You're going to regret this." Sooman said.