Meeting SM Town

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

So basically, SHINee just met my Japanese friends. 

 

"Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, meet my friends." I said to them. 

 

"This is Maki. She's the friend I was telling you about. I'm staying with her." I said pointing to Maki who had short hair. (a/n : i'm imagining Maki as someone like Hirokita Maki. Btw, she's the girl in Hana Kimi Japanese drama. She worked with Yuya last 2009 on a movie. ^_^ ) 

 

"Whoaaaa~ Noona is pretty too~" Taemin said with his eyes wide open. This kid really. 

 

"Then this is Yukinojo. You can call him Yuki." I pointed at the blonde boy that reminded me of Taemin. 

 

"He is a hyung right?" Taemin asked. 

 

"Yes Taemin he is."   Taemin looked at Yuki from head to toe and Yuki glanced at his face. 

 

"Nice to meet you." Yuki said in English.

 

"Waaaah! Does all your friends know how to talk in English?" Taemin asked gawking at me. 

 

I shook my head. "Kyohei at english." I pointed at Kyohei who was glaring at SHINee. 

 

I rolled my eyes. Gosh this person will never get along with anyone. Tsk. Took me three weeks before he could warm up to me. Weirdo. Anyway, I continued introducing them. 

 

"The tallest one is a ladies man called Ranmaru." I leaned in to Taemin and whispered, "He's kind of like Jonghyun. But  Jonghyun is worse. Ranmaru actually has a fiance." 

 

"YAH! I heard that!" The dino exclaimed. 

 

I chuckled. Then Ran put his arm around me. 

 

"You know she's my babe, right?" He looked at me with a smile. 

 

I took of his arms around my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

"Since when did I let you have me and call me babe?" I glared at him and he backed away. 

 

"And this is Takenaga." I said to pointing to Takenaga who was standing right next to me. 

 

"Nice to meet you all." he said. 

 

"Well, lets go out and eat!" I suggested. 

 

"Your treat?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Nope!" I said sarcastically. 

 

"If you wanted to pay you should've just said so." I laughed internally. 

 

"Dream on!" Jonghyun said ruffling my hair. 

 

After eating out to dinner in a fancy restaurant we decided to go clubbing. Since me and Taemin have no problem going to clubs. Call him maknae and all but this maknae isn't as innocent anymore as he used to be. I blame everything on Jonghyun for polluting his precious innocent mind. As you know me, I really didn't know how to dress for the occasion so I had Key dress me up yet again. He put me on a beautiful violet dress and black five inch stilettos. Because I hang out with Key too much, I learned to actually wear them. But then I'm still very uncomfortable wearing them. I don't even know how Key got to convince me in wearing such a thing. So to make my brothers happy in making me a girl I had no choice but oblige. 

 

"WHOAAA! YEJIINN! You look beautiful!" Yuki exclaimed. I blushed a little and looked away trying to hide my blush. 

 

"OMO! You're blushing!" Maki said. "This is definitely a first. I'm only used to that cold and pale face of yours." she stated. 

 

"Hmph~!" I pouted. 

 

"Whoaaa~ Cuteee~" Yuki said pinching my cheeks. 

 

"YAAAAAH!" I rubbed my cheeks which ached a little from Yuki's pinch. 

 

I frowned. "What was that for?" I complained. 

 

"You looked sooooo cute!" He said like a little girl who saw a bunch of fluffy stuffed toys. 

 

I sighed in defeat. We were back in the hotel. Coincidentally, the hotel me, Maki and the guys stayed at was the same hotel the SM Artists was staying at. So I practically met everyone in SM Entertainment. I waited for the guys and Maki to get ready. Which practically took forever. I decided to stroll out in the hallways while waiting for them instead. I met Taemin in the hallways he said he wanted to introduce me to his label mates who were gonna go clubbing as well.  He introduced me to Kangta sunbae. I was definitely in awe when I got to meet him. I was just five when he debuted. He was a part of H.O.T back at that time. They had debuted with Candy back at that time. It was my jam. I mean, it was a freaking children's song. I still remembered when I used to dance to that song around the mansion. I got to meet DBSK. I was a big fan of Jaejong. But then they split up. So I only got to meet Yunho and Changmin. I'm not disappointed at all. Actually, I feel proud. Because despite all that stuff they are still quite successful even if they are apart. I still miss seeing Yunjae kinship though. (a/n : OH YEAS. I AM A YUNJAE SHIPPER.) Then Taemin brought me to meet SNSD. I saw the very beautiful ladies who were just as tall as I was. If I remembered how Taemin said it, there were nine members. Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri. I was really amazed with Jessica and Yoona's beauty when I met them. They were all really nice. I don't understand why people said Jessica was cold and distant. 

 

Then I got to meet SHINee's hobaes. Which was f(x).They had two chinese members though. Uh… Their leader Victoria was chinese and the tomboy… what was her name? Ah! Amber. Taemin said she was half american half taiwanese. He also said that Amber was really close with Key. I frowned when he said that. I thought I was close with Key. Apparently not. She knew stuff about Key that I didn't even know about. Anyway, I pushed the thought away. Their lead vocalist was Luna. The one that had blonde hair. Then there was the two youngest members Suli and Krystal. At first glance I thought Suli was the maknae. I was wrong. It was Krystal. Taemin said that Krystal was Jessica's sister. I didn't believe it because Krystal looked nothing like her sister. She looked more like a cross between Yuri and Yoona to me. But her voice was definitely more like Jessica. 

 

Then I Taemin brought me to the room of Super Junior. 

 

"Taemin?" I looked at him. 

 

"Hmm? Yes noona?" He asked me. 

 

"Aren't there fifteen members?" I asked. 

 

"Neh~" He said cutely. 

 

"then why are there only twelve of them here?" I asked. 

 

"three of them aren't here." he said like it was already obvious. 

 

"Hello, I'm Super Junior's Leader Park Jungmo. But call me Leeteuk or Teukie." The guy who looked like he was already in his late twenties said. I just smiled at him and nodded. 

 

"I'm Kim Heechul." The one with a cold attitude said. Wow. Reminds me of… ME. 

 

"People call him Heenim or Cinderella." One of the members said. I just didn't know which on of them said that. 

 

"Cinderella?" I asked with shock. 

 

"Don't bother to explain it. She'll see it eventually." The youngest one said. Well, at least that's what I thought until he introduced himself. 

 

"By the way, I'm Kim Ryeowook. Known to fans as Eternal Maknae and super junior's cook." He muttered the last three words reluctantly. "But you can all me Ryeo or Wookie." He smiled.

 

"Awwww~ You poor thing. It must be a pain in the cooking for fourteen people everyday." I said. 

 

"You have NO idea." He said. "Its a good thing Alex is there to help me." He said. (a/n : ALEX is a fictional character by sujudork602 in Living With Famous Idiots and No Other Than Famous Idiots. Those fics are awesome I tell you. I'll link you guys later.)

 

"Who's Alex?" I asked. 

 

"She's Donghae's sister." Ryeowook pointed to a guy who looked like Dinosaur. 

 

"Are you perhaps related to Jonghyun or Amber?" I asked. 

 

"No. But I do get that a lot." He said. 

 

"I'm Lee Donghae. Fans call me Fishy. But you can call me Hae or Fishy. Which ever you prefer. Actually call me anything but Dino." He blabbered. 

 

I just nodded stifling a laugh. Then I noticed a person to his right side who looked like him. Except with glasses and a little chubbier. 

 

"She's my sister. Alexandria Seohae Lee." He pointed at the person next to him. 

 

"Ohh. Hi there." I said waving a little to her. 

 

Then I shifted my gaze to the person next to her who was holding a turtle. 

 

"Ddangkomaaa~" The person holding the turtle said. I'm guessing that's the turtle's name. 

 

"Uhm, that's your pet's name, right?" I asked. 

 

"MM! Yeah. It is." He said. "Oh. I'm Kim Jongwoon. But call me Yesung just like every one does." He said. I nodded and moved on to the next person who was reading the bible. 

 

"I'm Choi Siwon. I'm really religious." The tallest one said. I kinda noticed that when he was reading the bible. 

 

Then I noticed a person sitting in the kitchen counter of the hotel eating and talking on the phone. 

 

"And who is he?" I pointed at the chubby person eating away. 

 

"He's Shin Donghee. But call him Shindong. Better not bother him. He's talking to Nari." Alex said. 

 

"And who's Nari?" I asked. 

 

"Shindong's girlfriend." She said. 

 

"ohhh~." 

 

"Oh. Then there's Lee Sungmin. Between you and me, he's a violent bunny." Alex said. 

 

I nodded. I better stay away from him then. I saw someone playing games sitting on one of the beds. 

 

"And who is he?" I pointed at the person. 

 

"He's Cho Kyuhyun. People call him Game Kyu and evil maknae. But I personally call him Korean Bedhead." She said chuckling to herself a little. 

 

"Then you have nicknames for the other members?" I asked. 

 

"Of course!" She said. 

 

"Then who is who?" I asked. 

 

"Leader-nim is Teukie Umma. Yesung is well… Yesung. Donghae is Korea's Shame…" She said. 

 

"Korea's Shame?" Seriously? She must have a grudge over her brother. 

 

"Yeah, then I call Siwon ert. Heechul, heenim. Ryeowook, wookie. Kangin, oppa." 

 

"Wait, Who's Kangin?" I asked. 

 

"Oh. You haven't met him yet. He's serving the two year military thing right now." She said. 

 

"Ohhh~" 

 

"Then we have, Korean bedhead which is Kyu. Then, Sungmin, the violent bunny. Then there's the Monkey my brother is married to." She said. 

 

"Married?!" I asked a little bit shocked. 

 

"Don't worry. Its nothing. Its like those pairings thing fans do when they write fics and all that." she explained. 

 

"ohhhh~" 

 

"Wait, I haven't met Monkey yet." I didn't know what to call him because Alex said monkey. 

 

"Oh He's right over there." She pointed at the person sitting next to Donghae on the couch. 

 

"His name is Lee Hyukjae but most people call him Eunhyuk. And I call him Monkey." She smiled at me. 

 

I giggled at her cuteness. "Oh! I haven't introduced you to Mimi and Chubby cheeks yet." She said remembering something she probably momentarily forgot. 

 

"Mimi? Chubby cheeks?" I asked. "Is it possible someone has chubbier cheeks than you?" I asked. 

 

"YES!" She said. 

 

"This is Zhou Mi and Henry. They are a part of Super Junior M." Alex said. 

 

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I said shyly. 

 

"ALEX! WHO DID YOU BRING HERE?!" The person with the chubbier cheeks said. I guess Alex was right. He did have chubbier cheeks than her. 

 

"She's Taemin and Onew's sister!" Alex lightly hit his shoulder. 

 

"Oh. My appologies." chubby cheeks said. 

 

"Btw, chubby cheeks is Henry." Alex said smiling at me. 

 

"Whaaaa~?! Look who's talking!" Henry said. 

 

"I am. he's right in front of me." Alex said. 

 

I just laughed at their silliness. 

 

"Henry is the Super Junior M maknae now because he's younger then Kyu. Oh yeah. I haven't told you about Baobei yet!" Alex said. 

 

"Who's that?" I asked. 

 

"Well, he's part of SJ M too but he quit SM Entertainment." Alex said. 

 

"Ohhh." 

 

"Then we have Kim Kibum." She said. 

 

"Kibum?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah. But not SHINee's Kim Kibum. Super Junior has its own Kim Kibum." She said. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Well yeah. But he's not right here now because he still had his solo acting activities. But he will definitely participate for Super Junior's fifth album." Alex explained. 

 

"he's the former maknae." She said. 

 

"So let me get this straight, there's an eternal maknae, former maknae, evil maknae and sj M maknae?" I asked. 

 

She nodded. "Yup. Pretty much." She said. 

 

My head was spinning. There were a lot of members. And three of them I haven't met personally yet. After meeting all the members I looked for Taemin. He was playing with Kyuhyun. If I remembered it right, Kyuhyun is super junior's maknae as well. But they called him Evil Maknae. Alex explained to me why he was called evil maknae and warned me to watch my back. I suddenly became cautious of my surroundings. I dragged Taemin out of the suit and bid goodbye to Super Junior and Donghae's sister. 

-------------------

Author's Note : WELLLLLLL, internet is acting very y on me again. *sighs* anyway, at least I got to update you guys with a longer chapter! :) and I updated the other fanfics as well~ hihihi~ :) When I find internet connection I will definitely post this one up. I swear I hate our internet at home. Always having mood swings. its freaking PMS-ing on me. tsk! Oh yeah! 

 

Sujudork602's works are awesome! :) I mean, even though it took me four days of sleepless nights it was okay because reading the fic made it all worth it. Living with famous idiots consist of 72-73 chapters while the sequel has more than a hundred chapters. BUT I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FIC. :) hihihihi~ :) 

 

LIVING WITH FAMOUSE IDIOTS : 
 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3984/living-with-famous-idiots-comedy-donghae-henrylau-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior

 

NO OTHER THAN THESE FAMOUS IDIOTS (this is the sequel to LWFI) :

 

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8310/no-other-than-these-famous-idiots-donghae-henrylau-kyuhyun-siwon-superjunior

 

----

Actually I wrote this last night but then i swore the internet was acting very y on me last night so I wrote this.... MAKE SURE TO READ SUJUDORK602's FANFIC. I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT. kekeke~ :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE~ :) hihihi~ :)