The Wild Party After The Party

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

"Keep the mouth closed and those eyes back to their sockets Kim Jonghyun." I told him when I was walking back and forth in the kitchen helping the cleaning crew clean the place up. 

 

"What?" He looked at me with a blank face. Like he didn't hear what I said. 

 

"Read my lips, KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND YOUR EYE BALLS BACK TO THEIR SOCKETS KIM JONGHYUN." I placed my face just a few inches from his face so he would concentrate on what I was saying instead of what I was wearing.

 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Don't worry babe. There's nothing to look at anyway." he winked at me. 

 

"CHUGULE?" I grabbed his collar. I don't freaking' care if I was wearing a dress. THATS IT! I've had it. This goes down now. He's gonna pay. I may not look like a super model but I at least had  good figure. I kept my self fit and made sure I maintained a certain weight. This guy is actually asking a beating from me. He doesn't know me does he? I took martial arts when I was seven and taekwondo when I was eleven. I even tried to learn Kendo when I was fifteen when I visited Japan. I glared at him. 

 

Someone stopped me though. He put a hand over my wrists and stared at me. "Don't try and stop me. He was asking for it." I said to Key. 

 

"What have I told you?" Key asked me while staring into my eyes. He was dead on serious. 

 

"Alright." I loosened my grip on Jonghyun's shirt. "You got lucky this time." I said to him. 

 

"Yeobo, gwenchanayo?" Key asked the Dino. 

 

"Gwenchana!" the dino replied. 

 

"YAH! Traitor." I scowled at key. 

 

"Awww! Babyyyy~! Don't be like that!" He hugged me from behind.

 

"AISH!" I pretended to be angry. But the truth was it was alright already because umma hugged me. 

 

I scowled at him and he let me go. I walked away still a little irritated and went to Onew who was sitting down in the sofa

 

"AIGOOO! There's the pretty angel earlier." Onew looked at me. 

 

I had an irritated look on my face. "I did great, didn't I?" Key had a smug smile taped on his face. 

 

"Who's up for an after party, after the party?" Jonghyun asked a little bit too excited. 

 

"Wae?" I asked him. 

 

He just smiled at me and everyone agreed. Except me. I was on my way to my room and change my clothes. The one's who stayed behind were of course SHINee. They live here. Bleh. I shook my head at the very thought of it. I changed into more comfortable clothes. Basically, shorts and a huge tee. I came down to see how the guys were doing. I guess this after after party is all about drinking. I saw many soju bottles on the coffee table.

 

"YAH! What do you plan to do?…" I paused. "KIM JONGHYUN!" I am pissed. Its fine to occasionally drink but what the is all this? I mean, this is too much drinks for the five of them. Does he plan to get drunk? I thought to myself. 

 

"What?" He looked at me dumbfounded. "I didn't buy all this." He said. 

 

"Wha?" I looked at him again. "Then who-?" I stopped halfway with my sentence because someone interrupted me. 

 

"It was me." Onew raised his hand. 

 

"LEE JINKI! Don't you care about your health at all?!" I raised my voice at him. 

No matter how he got used to drinking his alcohol tolerance was as low as mine and Taemin's. I could get drunk with just two glasses of it. That's how low my tolerance with alcoholic drinks are. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down before I throw a fit and ruin everything. I would let them drink. But not this much. I called one of the maids. 

 

"Neh Agashi." The maid bowed to me. (a/n : agashi means lady//miss.) 

 

"Take half of these soju and throw it away." I said to her. She nodded and started to take one bottle at a time. 

 

"YA YA YAH! MWOH?!" Jonghyun said.

 

"Don't." Onew stopped the maid from taking the bottles. As her master of course she obeyed him. 

 

I sighed deeply and gave up. This was no use. I can't convince them not to drink. And for once this is the only time I let Onew drink. Or Taemin for that fact. But I did know that Onew took Taemin once to a bar and they drank their hearts out and came to the home really drunk. Of course as the stupid girl I am I let it slide that time and didn't tell mom and dad. This time I'm gonna let it slide to again. LAST TIME. THIS IS THE LAST TIME. 

 

"Fine. Do as you wish." I said coldly and turned around to go to the kitchen and get something to eat while I watch them drink and look stupid when they get drunk. These five guys I now live with are surprisingly entertaining when they get drunk. You can't imagine how hilarious they would look and how stupid they act when they are drunk. I am younger than four of them and yet I need to chaperone these idiots. Seriously? Anyway, its useless to even argue with the facts. I'd just loose anyway. 

 

I played with them but I swore I wouldn't drink. And if I did I said to myself that I would only drink one glass and nothing more than that. They were playing the truth or dare game next since they got bored with the previous games. We were sitting in a circle on the living room floor. Onew was across me beside Taemin. To Taemin's left and my right side was Minho. Sitting to my left is Key then Jonghyun. The first one to spin the empty soju bottle was Onew since it was his birthday and he was the oldest out of all of us. The bottle spinned and pointed towards Minho. 

 

All of them laughed and made noises. "WHOOOO! Its Minho's!" Jonghyun shouted. 

 

"Truth or Dare?" I asked him. 

 

"Hmm." He thought for a while and finally decided. "Truth." He said. 

 

"Hyung." Taemin whispered something to Onew. 

 

"Arasso." Onew nodded to Taemin. "Minho-yah! Do you like that new coordi dongsaeng?" He asked seriously. 

 

"Wha-?" Minho was cut off. 

 

"Yah. Just answer with a yes or no." Jonghyun blurted out. 

 

"Hyung." Taemin elbowed him. "You like her don't you?" He had those curious sparkling eyes he always had even as a kid. 

 

He gave up and said. "Aish~ NEH! I like her!" He off all people should know that there is no use hiding anything with SHINee. They are the most stubborn people I know. And all of them are curious and nosy. But I guess Minho is an exception to that fact. 

 

Everyone laughed and I could see Minho's head was bowed down and he was… OMO! He's red. He's blushing! He must really like that coordi dongsaeng then. I smiled to myself. So he does have someone he likes. Good for him. I hope he succeeds and have a blossoming relationship with that dongsaeng. He turned the bottle to spin. This time it landed on Taemin. 

 

"Truth or Dare dongsaeng?" Jonghyun had a wide smirk on his face. Looks like he's up to something. Come to think of it. All of them had a smirk on their faces and Taemin looked like a scared rat that was cornered by cats in an alley. I just sat there quietly waiting for Taemin to speak up. 

 

"D-dare." He stuttered. 

 

Jonghyun's smirk grew wider. He looked at Minho. Minho nodded understanding his hyung's mental messages through eye contact. 

 

"I dare you to eat the nuts on the table." Minho said. 

 

Taemin shook his head. Knowing Taemin, he had allergies to all the kinds off nuts. He would have a massive allergy. 

 

"Awwww~! Party popper." Key said whining. 

 

"NEW RULE." Jonghyung lit up like he had a great idea. I doubt that it was a great idea though. "If someone refuses to do the dare or to tell the truth or we know he/she is lying he/she must take a shot." He held the soju bottle. 

 

Everyone agreed again. And of course I didn't agree with the idea. "Baboya?" I asked him. 

 

He just chuckled. I rolled my eyes. This guy must be already drunk. He's out of his mind!

 

"Awesome. Then lets continue shall we?" Key suggested. 

 

Jonghyun began to pour the soju to a glass and handed over to Taemin. UGH. I can't believe I'm about to do this. But since Taemin is still underaged and I am well, almost there. I bit my lip. "I'll do it. I'll drink for Taemin." My mouth blurted out. AISH! Stupid idiot. I mentally slapped myself. You see, Taemin has a lower alcohol tolerance than me and Onew. I don't care if I get drunk though. I can still maintain my common sense and balance if I get drunk. 

 

"Okay then." Jonghyun handed over the glass to me. 

 

"YAH!! STOP! DON'T DO IT." Onew said trying to stop me from drinking. Too late. I already finished the whole glass in one chug. I felt relieved suddenly. 

 

Key's POV 

 

*After A Few Hours* 

 

Wow. They are all drunk even Taemin. Hah. Stupid idiots don't even have self control. Aish. What do I do with this kids? Poor Yejin though. She drank like ten glasses? But who's counting. Probably only me. After three glasses she already looked tipsy but the guys still continued on with the game. And stupid din Jonghyun keep thinking of new rules. He's seriously drunk now. But I couldn't comprehend how he could still think of new rules for the game when he's already drunk. 

 

I shook off the thought on my head. Now the rules was if don't do a dare or tell the truth you get punished by doing body shots. I sighed. These guys are idiots. 

 

"Keybumieeeee~!" Jonghyun put his arm around me. 

 

"What?" I glared at him. 

 

"Its pointing at you." Jonghyun said. 

 

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth. Since Jonghyun said that the last person that the bottle pointed at was Yejin and she didn't drink she was the one to have the body shots with me. 

 

My eyes widened. "MWOH?! ANI! ANDWAEYO!" I protested. I don't want to do this. She's like a sister to me. Doing this would be wrong. VERY wrong. 

 

"Okay okay. Chill out babe. I'll do it instead." Jonghyun had lust filled eyes and was about to crawl to Yejin. 

 

Yejin being helpless was already drowsy and her eyes were already puffed and bloodshot. "Fine. I'll do it. But only on her stomach. No where else." I said glaring at Jonghyun. 

 

"Arasso. Arasso, ahjusshi~" Jonghyun said. 

 

"Babo!" I slapped his head. 

 

She's drunk already. Aish. She rolled up her shirt all the way up until just below her ribcage. Jonghyun began to pour the liquor onto her when she laid on her back. Liquor was already dripping through her stomach. Wow. She had a good figure. It was my first time seeing her like this. She had the curves in the right places. I mentally slapped my self. YAH! KIM KIBUM! KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER. I thought to myself. I shouldn't be thinking this towards my sister. Its wrong. 

 

I closed my eyes trying not to think of it. I stuck out my tongue and started to her clean of the sticky liquor that clung to her body. The guys howled and hollered when I was her stomach. Once I was done I wiped my lips off the liquor and sat back to my place next to her. Omo. She's panting and I could see beads of sweat run down her forehead. My heart raced. I clutched my chest. 

 

"WOW. What a show." Jonghyun said. Its all his fault. When he comes to his senses tomorrow. He is so gonna be dead. 

-----------------

Author's Notes : OHAI GUYS! I'm back with another update. :) I hope you enjoy this one. :) /btw, I do drink... sometimes. :)))))) Okay that was twice and to be honest I didn't know it was beer. LOL.