Convincing Her Is The Hardest Part

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Taemin's POV 

 

I wonder if noona wants to come with us to the after party after the music bank special. Better go ask hyung before asking noona. I knocked on Onew hyung's door. 

 

"Come in." I heard him say from the other side. 

 

"Hyung." I called out. 

 

"What is it?" He asked me. 

 

"Do you think noona would mind to come with us to the after party later?" I asked him. 

 

"I don't know. Better let Key know so he could convince her of that." He suggested. 

I followed what he said and asked Key hyung. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find Key. He's probably in the garden thinking again. I went there to see if I was right. And I was. I ran to him who was sitting in the middle of the snow. 

 

Key's POV 

 

I was laying down on the snow with heat packs underneath me so I wouldn't get cold from the snow. Pretty good idea, right? Anyway, I was about to drift to my sleep when I heard foot steps on the snow. At first I ignored them but then the steps became running. 

 

"UMMA!" I heard Taemin call me out. 

 

"What?" I turned my head to look at him. 

 

"Do you think you can convince noona to come to the party later wearing a dress?" He asked me. 

 

I looked at him dumbfounded. "HAH! You're kidding me right?" I laughed a little. 

 

"No! I'm not." He said with a serious look on his face. 

 

"Wae?" I asked him still confused why he wanted me to convince Yejin into going to the party. 

 

"Its just that mom wanted me to do something about her. Seems like she really likes designing but took photography instead. Mom wants me to help her with noona. Those winter collection from mom was her designs. She said those were just doodles she made in class when she's bored. But mom used those doodles to be in her winter collection." He started to explain. "Basically mom wants me to help noona get a job in line with designing." He huffed. 

 

This will be more interesting. "So you think you can do it hyung?" He asked with hopeful eyes. 

 

"Of course. I am the Almighty Key after all." I said with full confidence. 

 

*In Yejin's Room* 

 

"No." She didn't even give it a second thought. 

 

"But..." I started but she cut me off.

 

"Shiro. Andwae. Aniyo! NO! I don't want to." She said. 

 

"Yeah I understand that but it increases the chances for you to be a photographer. We'll introduce you to the big bosses." I said trying to convince her hoping it works. 

 

After a few minutes of silence she gave her reply. "Fine. But you owe me something in return." She said. 

 

"What might that be?" I asked. 

 

"You'll see. I'll say it to you when I think of it. So prepare." Her last words made me shiver. 

-------------------------

Author's Note : Okay so maybe it wasn't just two chapters. T_T I am in the mood to update as much as I can since I am very bored. LOL! Anyway, I want to go out. But i'll go out tomorrow instead. :)