Dinner And Opening The Gifts

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

I opened my eyes waking up to see Angel sitting in the couch in front of me sleeping. So She didn't go home. She stayed with me when I was crying. GAH! Why am I so weak? Why did I have to cry? Why did I get hurt? Aish. I checked my watch. It was already midnight. Its Christmas already. Wow. What a way to spend Christmas, huh? I'm used to it. Its just that I thought this Christmas would be different. I expected that I would have at least spent Christmas with my brothers. I guess I was wrong again. I really should stop expecting things from them. 

 

I woke up Angel and told her we should at least eat dinner. Even if its only the two of us. We walked quietly to the dinning area but there were no servants there. I wonder why. 

 

Key's POV 

 

Here we go. We prepared everything for the perfect Christmas Dinner in the garden. Yeah its cold but Taemin asked to have heaters outside so it wouldn't be as cold. I checked my watch its already twelve midnight. I asked their butler to bring Angel and Yejin to the garden blindfolded. 

 

"Hyung! Bali!" Taemin said to Onew who was finishing putting up the banner behind us. 

 

"Yeah yeah! Almost there. Taemin come here and help me." He said. 

 

"Faster!" I said putting pressure on the time before Angel and Yejin comes. 

 

Then I saw them walking towards the garden with blindfolds. Yejin was only wearing skinny jeans, a grey loose shirt brown cotton boots and a knee length cardigan. While Angel was just wearing plain blue jeans, high cut converse which was folded to the sides, a blue shirt and a grey jacket. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"Agashi. You can take off the blind folds now." The butler said. 

 

I slowly took my blind folds off. When I took it off I saw five guys standing in the round table which was lit up with candle lights and china ware. Behind them there was a banner saying, "Merry Christmas!" in big red letters. Below there was something else written, "With Love From SHINee". This is so touching that I teared up. My swollen blood shot eyes teared up and started crying again making the earlier damage to them worse. But I guess its okay. These are tears of joy after all. I looked at Angel who was standing right beside me. She was smiling. She looked at me and her smile became wider. 

 

"Unnie! Merry Christmas." She said in her happy tone. 

 

"Merry Christmas Angel." I hugged her. "These guys are really idiots." I whispered to her. 

 

"They are but they are our idiots." She whispered back and we both giggled. 

 

We looked back at the guys but they had a puzzled look on their faces. Probably wondering why we were giggling. After a second or two it finally sinked in to them. They were smiling with their arms open saying, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!". A smile started to form on my face feeling very happy about this. For once I felt my ice cold heart warm up and melt the ice away. 

 

Onew and Taemin came closer to me. "Noonaaa! Why are you crying?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face. 

 

"Wae?! Am I not allowed to?" I asked him hitting his shoulder. 

 

"Ouch! That hurts. But I still love you noona!" He exclaimed. 

 

"Merry Christmas, princess!" Onew said. 

 

"Merry Christmas, Oppa." I said to him and we had that sibling hug. The three of us had that sibling moment that rarely happens. When I say rarely I meant it. 

 

We were soon eating dinner and everyone had smiles on their faces. Smiling and laughing together. Moments later I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at Onew. 

 

"Did you invite someone?" I asked him. 

 

He just nodded in response. 

 

"Who'd you invite?" I asked him. 

 

"Uh. L.joe and Jonghyun's girlfriend." 

 

"L.joe? You mean Byunghyun?" I asked dumbfounded. 

 

"Yep." He gave me that infamous eye smile he does which I found very dorky. 

 

"What does L.joe have to do with this?" Key asked with a bitter look on his face. I saw Minho and Jonghyun had the same bitter look on their faces as well. 

 

"HEEEEY! Yejinnnn!" Byunghyun came in before I could answer his question. 

 

"HEY!" I ran to him with open arms. I hugged him tightly as I could. 

 

I did that just to annoy Jonghyun. I was internally laughing at his scowling face. "Hi guys." He waved at the round table with five guys and one girl seated. 

 

"Hi." Key reluctantly said. 

 

"Sup?" Minho said. 

 

"…" Jonghyun still had that scowl on his face. 

 

"What's with him?" Byunghyun asked whispering to my ears. 

 

"He's just pissed because I hugged you." I said to him still internally laughing. 

 

"Oh." He just said. 

 

"Hyung! Long time no see!" He said going over to Onew. 

 

*Skip dinner and go over with the opening of gifts* 

 

Byunghyun and Shin Sekyung went ahead because they both had schedules the next day. It was time to open the gifts already. The first one up was Onew. He received six coupons for an all chicken buffet. He smiled and thanked all of us who gave it. We all laughed because he loved chicken so much. It was like an unhealthy obsession. 

 

Then it was Jongyhun's turn. He first opened the gift Sekyung gave him. It was a watch with diamonds on it. Wow. Extravagant. Meh. If I was his girlfriend I wouldn't give him such thing. It doesn't suit him. Then he opened the gift from Onew. It was a light blue billabong shirt. (a/n : for all those who doesn't know what billabong is, its a brand of clothes for boys) Then he opened Minho's gift next, it was a black leather jacket this time. Then came the gift of Key for Jjong. It was a black shirt that Key also had. It was like a couple shirt. 

 

"Yobeo! Gumawo!" Jonghyun said hugging Key. 

 

"YAH! Get a room!" The other three shouted at them. While me and Angel were just chuckling together. 

 

"What are you laughing at?" Jonghyun glared at me. 

 

"Nothing." But I continued to have a giggle fit with Angel. 

 

Taemin's gift to Jonghyun was a pair of sunglasses. I guess he didn't know what to give his hyung for christmas. It was time for him to open my gift to him next. No one knew that except me and Angel. I didn't put a lable though. I just put merry christmas dino. It was underwear with dinosaur prints on it. I even asked Angel for the size. Soon after he opened the box his face flushed bright red and everyone started laughing including me. 

 

"YAH! Who gave this?!" He asked embarrassed. 

 

"IT WAS ME!" I raised my right hand still laughing. 

 

"CHUGULE?!" He glared at me. 

 

I stood up and started to run still laughing. 

 

"YAH! YOU BETTER RUN! When I get you, you are so DEAD MEAT!" He said menacingly. On the lighter note, I was still laughing. (a/n : I just thought it would be fun.) 

 

After a while Jonghyun calmed down after I've ran the whole garden three times. He couldn't catch up to me though. He gave up after the third lap around the garden. I sat down next to Key. It was his turn to open presents. He got a beats headphones by dr. dre from Jonghyun. Then he received a duffle bag from Minho. An event date diary from Taemin. An organizer from Onew and I got him a book. It wasn't an ordinary book though. It was a recipe book for pastries. 

 

There was a little coincidence though, me and Key got Taemin the same present. It was a pikachu plush toy. Then Onew gave Taemin his most beloved ipod classic. Well he had two so I guess it was alright to give Taemin the other one. I bought him shoes. The Flames JS Wings 2.0 by Jeremy Scott. It was in the adidas originals and I knew I just had to buy them for Taemin. (a/n : if you're wondering what kind of shoes those are, its the shoes Taemin wore with flames on the Japanese ver. of Replay MV) 

 

After everyone it was my turn to open my presents. The first one I opened was from Key. It was a whole new outfit with the shoes, the dress, the accessories. Everything was there already. I smiled and hugged him, thanking him for the gifts. The next gift that I opened was from Taemin, it was a charm bracelet with six charms on them. One was a chicken leg representing Onew, then there was a flame meaning that was Minho, then a dinosaur is obviously Jonghyun's symbol, then a key was meant for Key, then a mushroom which was Taemin. The heart with a star on the middle didn't make sense though. 

 

"Taeminiee~ What does the heart with a star mean?" I asked him wondering what it meant. 

 

"The heart represents you. And the star means us. Basically I was trying to say that noona will always have shinee in her heart." Taemin explained blushing. 

 

I didn't know my brother had this corny side. A small giggle escaped me and I just thanked Taemin. I promised him I would do keep shinee in my heart. But first they have to earn my heart. As if that will happen. I mean, no one had ever tired and I'm betting no one will even earn it. I know. I'm bitter. 

 

Onew gave me was a beautiful pearl crescent sky blue watch. I know what these guys are trying to do but I let it slide since it was Christmas and a part of me said that the dominant part of me is wrong. I smiled at all of them and gave them a big hug. And a punch for Jonghyun who tried to kiss me for his Christmas present to me. Idiot. He of all people should know that trying to do that is asking for death. 

---------------

Author's Note : OH HAI GUYSSS! Two updates for today. :) Ahihihi! I was in the mood last night to write so here ya goo~! I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I was writing it. I didn't put too much details on the gifts because I was too lazy. T_T Meh. Anyway, I'm still sleeeeeepyyy! Its seven in the morning. WEEE! :) Hyper. :> :) COMMENTS! I'd like to read what you think of my fic. :)