What Happened?

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

No One's POV 

 

They arrived at the restaurant with two more people waiting for them there. As sson as Yejin entered through the doors her happy expression disappeared and changed to a sour one. She saw that familiar girl show saw with Key twice and two other girls with her. 

 

"Yejin, meet Jessica and Nicole." Key said. 

 

She faked a smile and said, "Hello, nice to meet you both." 

 

"Nice to meed you too." The blonde named Jessica greeted her back reluctantly. 

 

"mmm." Nicole muttered uninterested. 

 

Yejin rolled her eyes as if she was already expecting this kind of behavior from the two. Yejin was still wondering why Key had brought her over to dinner with two females. She suspect that one of the might have been his ex-girlfriend. But she pushed the thought away. 

 

"Who else will be joining us?" Yejin whispered to Key. 

 

"The members." Key whispered back to her. 

 

After a few moments the remaining Shinee membered arrived at the restaurant. From the looks of it they weren't too happy the Jessica and Nicole were there as well. Minho and Onew sat beside each other facing Taemin and Jonghyun while Yejin and Key sat across Jessica and Nicole. Throughout the dinner Yejin and the other members were in an awkward state of silence while Key talked casually with Jessica and Nicole. This fact bothered Yejin the most. It was like she didn't know her own boyfriend. Annoyance was eating her up inside. She would shot glares and feel bad overtime she realized that she had no right to do so. She saw Key laughing and immediately felt like her heart was being clawed out of her chest. She never saw him like that before. Halfway through the dinner she suddenly stood up and left the place without a word. She hailed a cab and asked the driver to drop her off at her house. Meanwhile, inside the restaurant. 

 

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Molla." Minho muttered. 

 

Onew looked very concerned about his dongsaeng's condition while Taemin was glaring at Jessica and Nicole who were gossiping about Yejin. Key didn't notice because he was too worried over Yejin. Suddenly, Taemin's phone rang indicating he received a text message. 

 

-----------

To : Bb Tae

 

Don't come after me. I'm okay. I'm in my house. Don't tell Key, arraso? 

 

From : Yejin Noona

-----------

To : Yejin Noona 

 

Can I  come there then? 

 

From : Bb Tae

-----------

To : Bb Tae

 

Okay, Just make sure Key or the others don't follow you. Especially Jinki. 

 

From : Yejin Noona

-----------

To : Yejin Noona

 

Arraso, I'll be there in a moment. 

 

From : Bb Tae 

-----------

 

Taemin spoke up after sending the last message to his noona. 

 

"She said she'd fine. She just remembered something important she had to do for work." He lied. 

 

Onew wasn't buying it but went along. Key went on with talking to the ladies. Taemin took the opportunity to leave. He arrived at Yejin's place making sure no one followed him. 

 

"Noona?" Taemin called out. 

 

"Neh? I'm right here Tae." Yejin called out from her room. 

 

He found her curled up to a ball sitting on the chair in the corner of her room, sulking. 

 

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

 

"Molla." She muttered with her knees muffling her words. 

 

"Waeyo?" He asked with his voice oozing with concern. 

 

"Molla. I don't even know why I left." She replied to him. 

 

"Aigooo. Noona." Taemin patted the back of his sister trying to comfort her. 

 

"Taemin, if I said I was jealous do you think I am stupid?" She asked. 

 

Taemin shook his head and said, "Ani. Its normal for people to feel jealousy noon." 

 

She hugged Taemin sobbing onto his shirt. She didn't know why but she felt bad about earlier. Taemin patted her back to comfort her telling her that everything was going to be alright. 

 

"Noona, don't worry. I'll talk to hung for you." Taemin said. 

 

She shook her head violently in protest. "Ani. Shiroyo~" 

 

Taemin looked at her confused but she looked at him with pleading eyes.

 

"Arraso noona." He sighed and agreed. 

 

They stayed like that until Yejin fell asleep on Taemin's arms. Taemin brought her back to the bed fixing her position so she could sleep comfortably. He crouched down next to her and stared at her face her hair. 

 

"Its going to be okay noona. I wont let anyone hurt you. Intentional or unintentional." He whispered to her. 

 

He pulled up the covers to keep his noona warm throughout the night and went back to the chair on the corner of Yejin's room and decided to sleep there instead. 

 

-----------

 

Yejin's POV 

 

*The Next Morning* 

 

I woke up seeing the familiar white ceiling of my room. Huh. I don't remember lying down on the bed. I got up and looked around the room with a blurred eye sight. those tears. I blinked a few times to clear  my vision but to my disappointment it did not. I got up feeling like my head will explode from pain. I got up from the bed and saw a familiar figure sitting on the chair I was sitting on last night. I squinted my eyes to see better. Taemin was sound asleep on the chair snoring. I decided not to bother him. I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and get an ice pack for my swollen blood shot eyes. I plopped down on the couch with the icepack on my hands and the cup of coffee set on the table in front of me. I took out my phone and called in sick at work. I sighed and sunk further on the leather couch, hugging my knees with a pillow over it and the icepack. I bowed my head down and my swollen eyelids met the icepack. I stayed motionless for about five minutes before I decided to cook breakfast. 

 

"Noona?" I heard Taemin call me from the livingroom. 

 

"I'm here Tae." I said. 

 

"What are you doing noona?" Taemin asked. 

 

"Cooking breakfast." I smiled at him. 

 

"Don't you have work?" He asked me. 

 

"Ani. I took a day off." I said. 

 

"OH SHI-" He didn't continue what he was about to say. 

 

"What is it?" I asked. 

 

"I just got like 50+ messages and missed calls from the hyungs." Taemin said with his hand over his mouth while the other had was holding on to his phone. 

 

"You better call them and tell them where you are." I suggested. 

 

He did as I said. I decided to eavesdrop on him. I know its bad but then I wanted to know if they were even worried about me. 

 

-----------

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

 

"Oh. Neh. I'm in Yejin noona's house." 

 

"Wae hyung?" 

 

"Chincha?" 

 

"Arraso. Annyeong." 

-----------

 

That was all I heard with the conversation. After listening I went back to cooking like nothing ever happened. 

 

---------------------------------

Author's Note : Yes I know its not weekend. And today is Monday. Meaning everyone has school to go to. HUHUHU~ This was the only time I could update because there weren't any homeworks and quizzes. YIPIIE FOR ME! But then next week we would start to have our finals. :(( SAAAAD! :)) Anyway, what do you think gaisss? :) DRAMA?