Disaster Date : Dinner Date Accident

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV 

 

Suddenly for no reason at all the other four left us alone. I wonder where they went. I seriously hoped they were still here though. I mean its still an awkward atmosphere between me and him even if we knew each other for about two weeks already. Anyway, we changed our table since it would be only the two of us. The waitress came over to our table to take our order. I looked at her. Something about this waitress doesn't look right. I tilted my head to get a better look. She somehow looked oddly familiar. And its weird since I've never been to this restaurant before. Maybe another place. I looked closely at her facial features. I still couldn't point out that certain thing that would lead me to the answer. Oh well. What ever. I looked back at the menu and decided on something I wanted to eat. Right now I was craving for pasta. 

 

"So what would be your orders?" She asked in a sweet-sugar-coated-tone. I shrugged. 

 

"I'll have a white sauce pasta with chicken and shrimp" I said to the girl who was taking our order. 

 

"I'll have a well-done steak." Jinyoung said. 

 

"What would you like to drink?" She faced Jinyoung completely ignoring me. And she's flirting. With my fiancé! Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous or anything but this girl is pissing me off. Can't she see that we're on a date and she's flirting with the person I'm with? Its pissing me off really. 

 

"I'll just have water." Jinyoung said completely ignoring the waitress who was clearly flirting with him. "What do you want to drink?" He looked up from the menu he was holding. 

 

"I'll have iced tea." I said hiding my pissed off self. 

 

I might be very pissed but I was completely in control of myself. I'm not crazy like other girls that are jealous. I just find the waitress completely disrespectful. I mean come on. How do you expect to get customers if you behave like that? Its completely stupid if you ask me. I fondled with my phone for a while since the whole atmosphere between him and me is pretty awkward. Just then when I was playing my phone a message came. I tapped the little button and the message showed up. 

 

---------------

To : Bb Girl

 

Honey, are you having fun on your date?

 

From : Umma <3

---------------

To : Umma <3 

 

Yeah. Jinyoung is pretty fun to be with. 

 

From : Bb Girl 

---------------

 

I lied. He was absolutely boring. He didn't say anything at all. 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. 

 

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" 

 

"You were frowning." He pointed out. 

 

"Oh." Just then the waitress came back with our orders. Since I was bored. I kind of wanted to tease the waitress who took an interest to liking my fiancé. The waitress quickly put the plate on my side and rushed over to Jinyoung's side. I had a smirk taped on to my face. 

 

"Yeobo~!" I called to him and he looked at me in disbelief. I winked at him and the waitress glared at me. I chuckled and took the fork and started to eat my food. 

 

"What was that all about?" He asked me still shocked. 

 

I looked up to him and answered his question. I smirked again. "I wanted to tease the waitress." 

 

Then he looked at me with a what-the-heck-look. I snickered silently in my head and continued eating. Just then the double doors of the restaurant open and I saw the rest of the members of B1A4 come back. They took another table that was quite far from ours. I looked up and then back down to my food. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Time to unleash the plan. Gongchan and the other guys with him were just to sit this one out and participate in tomorrow's plans. Anyway, today's plan involved me to wear a waitress outfit while Key wear a disguise in the restaurant. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"So here's the plan. One of us are supposed to dress up as waitres of the restaurant and ruin the date buy 'accidentally' pouring the iced tea on to her." I said. 

 

They all nodded in agreement and we continued on. "So any volunteers to be the waitress?" He asked smiling. 

 

"I wouldn't really fit into the costume." Jonghyun said pointing to his muscled. 

 

"Anyone else?" Everyone stayed quiet. 

 

"Okay. How about playing rock, paper, scissors?" Key suggested. 

 

We played and Key and I ended up as the losers. Guess what? I dug my own grave.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

 

I sighed and went through the back of the restaurant and creeped up to their employees only changing room. I looked inside and saw a uniforms. Looks good enough to fit me. Good thing my hair is still long from the lucifer promotions. So basically it wouldn't really require need me to wear a wig. Key followed me and wore a hat and mask to cover up his face. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

 

"OH! Right. I'll go through the front." He said. 

 

Time to put the plan in acction. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I'm almost done with the plate of pasta in front of me when… *splash* My dress got wet. I looked up and glared at the person responsible. It was a waitress. Huh. Looks familiar. Very familiar. VERY VERY FAMILIAR. In fact, I know this person. Ohoho! You are so gonna get it. I grabbed the waitres' wrist and dragged her all the way out of the restaurant. 

 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I shouted at him.

 

Yes. Him. Know why? Because the idiotic waitress who accidentally got me wet was Lee Taemin. My own freakin' brother. He just smirked at me and I slapped his head. 

 

"OW!" He protested. "What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head. 

 

"Well, to point out the obvious, YOU GOT ME FREAKIN' WET! You poured iced tea on my dress. AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO." I actually don't but then I'm suspicious of him. This dongsaeng has something up his sleeve. Better be careful for my next dates. 

 

---------------

Author's Note : OH LOOK! UPDATEEE! I'm getting slower and slower in this updating thing. UGH! Anyway, HI GUYS! I'm so bored right now. Its the last day of JUNE! July will start and i'll get a little busier. T_T I guess I'll update less by then or well, maybe not. Anyway, It's really hot. T_T I really wanna get a hair cut. I'm gonna get it later. Somehow. T_T I wish! :)) So how's everyone doing? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE DEARIEES! :)