Change

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Well, a week passed after that little birthday surprise Jinyoung gave me. I still can't believe I forgot my own freaking birthday. How stupid is that? Anyway, I went back to school and all the people are still swarming around me. It was pretty irritating I tell you. And I can't even do anything about it since I don't want to be reported in the news for having an attitude problem. Ugh! This is so frustrating. I had fun last week when Jinyoung took me to Namsan Tower. Until the time when we came back home. SHINee was apparently home as well. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

I opened the door and I saw SHINee standing in one line in front of me with blank expressions and crossed arms. I stifled a laugh since they all looked so serious. I wonder what was up. Huh. Anyway, I pecked Jinyoung in the cheeks and said my thanks. 

 

"Goodnight dear!" He waved. 

 

"Goodnight Oppa!" I yelled back and waved at him. I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to see SHINee still standing there with the blank expressions and the crossed arms.

 

"What's up?" I asked Onew in my happy tone. 

 

"Where have you been?" He asked me in a very serious tone. 

 

"Out." I said shortly. 

 

"I know you were out! Where exactly?" He said sounding sort of pissed. 

 

"Yeeessh~! Why so grumpy? I went to Namsan Tower, okay?" I said pissed because he didn't have the right to get angry at me. 

 

"YAH! Don't answer me with that tone young lady!" He said with authority oozing his every word. 

 

"And what right do you have to get angry at me?" I snapped at him. 

 

"YAH! Why are you answering back?" He asked. 

 

"Why?" HAH! FUNNY! REALLY FUNNY! "Why don't you ask yourself that? Oh! Right, you don't know." I said to myself. 

 

"YAH! YAH! YOUUU!" Onew's face red with anger. 

 

I flipped my hair and walked towards my room. "NOONA!" I heard Taemin scream for me. 

 

"WHAT?!" I turned out to glare at him. 

 

"What did you have to do that for?! Hyung was only trying to take care of you!" He said at me with a loud tone enough to be screaming at me. 

 

"And what do you know, dear Taemin? Oh right. You don't. None of you do!" I said in a cold tone. 


"NOONA! You don't have the right to do that! Hyung didn't want you to get married to Jinyoung Hyung too!" Taemin said. 


"You just don't get it do you?" I said. 

 

"Get what?" Key asked in his Diva tone. He was probably pissed that I snapped at their dear Leader. 

 

I may be younger than Onew but I was older than Taemin. I glared at them. Onew stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him. Minho ran after him with a worried expression on his face. 

 

"Tell me. What don't I understand?" Key asked. 

 

"You guys are all idiots that didn't even bother to know." I shrugged and went to my room. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

 

Since then I haven't talked to anyone of them. Seriously, they are idiots aren't they? I mean, GAH! They didn't know me and Jinyoung didn't have the plans to get married in the first place. We just did those dates because mom wanted us to. And to me, he will always be my bestfriend that cares for me. Like an older brother I've never had. Onew is great and all but he just isn't there as a brother. And its too late to take all those years when he and Taemin were gone training for SM Entertainment. I sighed and walked in the hallways meeting Youngmin on the way. 

 

"Oh! Noona!" He said as if he was surprised to see me. 

 

"Oh. Hey there Youngmin." I waved at him. 

 

"How's the arm doing?" He asked. 

 

"OH. Its great. Never felt better. They are gonna take it off tomorrow." I said to him happily trying to hide my sadness. 

 

"Do you think I can come with you?" He asked me. 

 

"Eh? Sure!" I said. Then we walked together towards the cafeteria where most of the student body is hanging out. I sat with him and Kwangmin in our usual spot and ate our lunch. 

 

Key's POV 

 

I sighed. 

 

"Hyung!" Taemin said. 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. 

 

"What?" I asked a little bit dazed. 

 

"You've been sighing for about thirty minutes now and staring at something. Are you sick or something?" He asked me. 

 

I shook my head. Uh… Maybe. I don't know really. "Aniya~" I said. 

 

"Then why are you like this? This isn't like you. You used to be hyper and all that. Now you don't even nag at me anymore!" he said. Then I rested my chin on my palms again and stared off to something. 

 

"HYUNG! Are you even listening to me?" He said. Now look who is nagging? 

 

"Yah, Taemin-ah~!" I looked back at him. 

 

"What is it hyung?" He asked. 

 

"Do you think we should go say sorry to Yejin?" I asked him. 

 

He thought for a while and gave me an answer. "We should. But then, Onew hyung should go first." He said. 

 

I nodded and went back to staring out the window thinking. I like her… right? I mean, when I see her everything becomes a blur, I see her sparkling shiny brown eyes and I get lost in my train of thought, when I see her wearing the ring its like my heart had hope. But then, do I really have a chance with her? Should I confess already? Nah. I'm probably just dreaming about this. 

-----------------

Author's Note : I know. Its a lame chapter! T_T Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE! :) I wanna know your thoughts. ;) Mind sharing some opinions or suggestions? :)