Meeting With The Big Boss

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

So today we had a meeting with the President of Starship Entertainment. He said to meet by at their office. 

 

"Unnie." Angel called out. 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Do you think you could come with me today after the meeting?" She asked me. 

 

"Uh, neh. Wae? Where are we going?" I asked her. 

 

"I was just about to buy presents for Christmas." She said. "I wanted to buy Onew oppa something." She said shyly. 

 

"Uh… Okay. I'll go with you." I smiled at her. And then she smiled back at me. 

 

There was a person that picked us up from the lobby of the Entertainment building. She guided us to the meeting office. The room was big enough for twenty people to have a meeting. There was a really long table with ten of the President's associates seated. Probably marketing managers, managers of the idols, coordinator noonas and unnies, producers, and others as such. 

 

"Oh! You're here. Everyone, I'd like you to meet the new photographer's for our next project. Ms. Lee Yejin and Ms. Kim Ahn Gee." Sajangnim said. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo!" Me and Angel both bowed to all of them. 

 

"Please sit down." Sajangnim said. 

 

"Neh." 

 

We took the seat in the end of the long table. So the meeting was about the concept of the debut album for a new rookie group called "Boyfriend". Their average age was eighteen. They showed us pictures of the boys that are supposed to debut. 

 

 

boyfriend-dong-hyun.jpg

 

Their oldest and probably their leader was Donghyun who was 22. Reminds me of Onew. He's the leader and he's 22. I thought to myself. 

 


 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHQ82y0289AMqaGUlSnWg

 

The next was Hyunseong, who was 17. They say he's afraid of cameras. This would be a problem. I guess we have to make him comfortable with us to get a more natural side of him for their debut. 

 

 

226581_221036157924317_205840089443924_8

 

Jeongmin was uh… Lets say he looked like Onew but his personality is more like Key's mixed with Jonghyun's. 

 

 

1_thumb.JPG?1307191478

(a/n : The one wearing the blue, yellow and white jacket is Kwangmin and the one wearing the navy blue, red and white jacket is Youngmin.) 

 

 

 

Then we have the Jo Twins. Kwangmin and Youngmin. Wait. Aren't they the guys Key introduced me to a few days ago before Onew's birthday? They are. I guess Key was right. They are about to debut soon. They were both tall and slender. And I can't tell them apart. 

 

 

 

boyfriend.duumal128.jpg

 

Then they have their fifteen year old maknae Minwoo. Everyone decided that it was best for them to have a cute debut. But with a twist. Their upcoming teaser is supposed to be y and manly. I kind of doubted they could pull that off though. After the meeting the we all had to meet the upcoming boy band for references. We went to their practice room. 

 

"OH! Noona." The blonde of the twins said. 

 

"Yeah? Do I know you?" I asked pretending I didn't know them. "You seem familiar though. Have I seen you somewhere?" I asked. 

 

"Yes. I guess you forgot." Blondie said. 

 

"We met somewhere?" I asked still pretending. 

 

"Yeah. A few days back. I bumped into you in the mall. You were with Key hyung." He said. 

 

"Sorry. I don't remember." I replied. 

 

He had that disappointed look plastered on his face when I said that. Oh well, its like I need more people to become a pain in my . Its better to turn them down now before becoming friends. I don't want to have people hindering me. It might sound cold but its what I am. I grew up being independent and bitter towards people because I was always left alone. When I was five mom went to Europe and dad was never home because he had those business trips. Then Onew and Taemin would always practice to dance and sing. I never made any friends in school. Well I did. She became my bestfriend.  But that was only once and she's already overseas. She probably still in Japan now finishing her studies. Hyerin said she would come back though. After her leaving I never did have any other friends. I didn't want to. I made up the secret because I didn't want people to be fake when they are with me. And Hyerin was the only person that saw through me. And she didn't care if I was rich or not. She became my friend because she wanted to. 

 

"So lets have introductions, shall we?" Sajangnim suggested. 

 

I nodded and Angel started. 

 

"Hello, I'm your debut album photographer, Kim Ahn Gee. Please do well." Angel said. 

 

"I'm Lee Yejin. I'm also your debut album photographer and designer. Lets work together properly." I said with a cold tone. 

 

The directors and coordinators with the managers introduced them selves as well. 

 

"I'm Donghyun." The one with red hair said. 

 

"I'm Jeongmin." The one that looked like Onew but had Key and Jonghyun's personality mixed up together. 

 

"I'm Hyunseong." The shy one said. 

 

"We're the Jo twins." the twins said waving their hands at the same time. 

 

"I'm Jo Youngmin, the older twin." blondie said. 

 

"And I'm Jo Kwangmin, the younger twin" the brunette twin said. 

 

"I'm Minwoo." The youngest one said smiling at all of us. 

 

After the introductions we had the opportunity to explain the things for their debut. Since the song writer was there he already gave copies to the members. I bet the choreographer is already busy with the choreography of the song. Anyway, since we didn't have to be here now for the preparations we went ahead. Sajangnim said he would need us after new year and have a meeting with him about the concept and outfits. We bid out good byes and then left. 

 

*At The Mall* 

 

"What do you think Onew oppa likes?" Angel asked me. 

 

"Honestly, I don't know. I haven't actually seen him in six years." I said to her. 

 

"Well then lets try our best to look for the right gift then." She said smiling at me. 

 

I can't help but smile back at her. I mean she's so innocent? Well not really. But she's not like me. Cold. She's warm and kind. Though she has a common personality with me. After some time we already finished picking out gifts for all of them and we were on our way to eat dinner when we met my cousin. 

 

"Oh hey Yejin." He said. 

 

"So you dyed your hair again." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw him. 

 

"Yeah. Its for our next mini album."  He said. 

 

"You're in a group?" I asked him. 

 

"Yeah. I guess you haven't heard of it yet. We're called Teen Top." He said. 

 

"Oh. Good for you then." I said. 

 

"Yeah. So what are you up to these days?" He asked me. 

 

"Nothing much. I guess I'm working for Starship Entertainment now." I told him. 

 

"Really?" He looked dumbfounded. 

 

I just nodded. "Byunghyun, would you mind if I could ask you one little favor?" I asked him. 

 

He nodded and I whispered it to his ears. 

 

----------------------

Author's Note : Cliff hangerrr! :) haha! Because I'm a killjoy! :) lolz. Sorry haven't updated sooner. Its because I have review classes today and well, yesterday the internet went haywire on me. Tsk. Anyway, I'm sitting here happily eating cinnamon rolls. :) Sorry for the lame chapter though. My head my bothering me when I was writing this so I'm guessing its no good. :)