Brother-Sister Bonding Time! ^_^

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

So today I was going to move in to the new apartment. Though it was going to be lonely, Taemin and Jonghyun had promised me that they would bring key over whenever I got lonely. Since I didn't unpack my things I just had to bring them over to the new apartment. Did I mention the apartment was fully furnished? Well it was. After Taemin had helped me bring my things to the new apartment I had unpacked my things first and went grocery shopping with Key, Taemin and Jonghyun. 

 

I started to look around to buy the necessities needed in my new home. I let them wander around while I looked for things to buy but Taemin insisted to stay with me no matter how much I convinced him to go ahead and run along with Jonghyun and Key who already left. Pfft. My brother insists to stay while my boyfriend just said, "Bye babe." and ran away with Jonghyun without even a goodbye hug or kiss. If you asked me that sort of hurt since I was his girlfriend. Anyway, since he ran out with Jonghyun I guess I'll use this time to spend with my dongsaeng. I sighed as Taemin pushed me aside and he was the one pushing the cart now. 

 

"Taemin-ah~" 

 

"Hmmm. Neh noona?" He turned around from looking at the veggies. 

 

"Gumawo." I smiled at him. 

 

He looked at me with a what-are-you-talking-about-look and the corner of his lips pulled up showing me his bright smile. 

 

"What for noona?" He asked me. 

 

"For being there for me." I said. 

 

He patted my head when I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist. We stayed like that for a while and people were beginning to wonder. I let go of him. 

 

"Kaja. We still have a lot to buy. " He said to me. 

 

I was shivering in the cold weather because I was only wearing my bleached white jean shorts, the loose thin shirt and my oh-so-trusty cardigan who isn't much of help in warming up my body. Tsk. Stupid me didn't really bring winter clothes since I had left them in New York. It was Maki's job to ship my clothes over but it would still take a week. Pfft. I mentally smacked myself. Me and Taemin with the groceries were waiting for the van to pick us up. I was still shivering from the cold when Taemin had noticed that my temperature had already dropped. 

 

"Noona! You're freezing!" He said. 

 

I hugged myself rubbing my own shoulders to at least heat up myself even a little. "No duh sherlock." I said sarcastically. 

 

"You really haven't changed one bit noona." Taemin said as he wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm. 

 

People around us were giving us weird glances. People were whispering things too. 

 

"OMG! Isn't that Jessica Lee?" 

 

"Is Jessica Lee dating already? I bet that's her boyfriend." 

 

"OMONA! They are so cuteeee!" 

 

"Couples these days… tsk tsk tsk." 

 

I couldn't hide the fact I was slightly blushing. BUT NOOO! Not because Taemin was hugging me. But because I was imagining Taemin was Key. My heart was pounding against my rib cage and I could feel it. My breath kind of lost its rhythm. I snapped back to reality when Taemin spoke up. 

 

"Are you alright noona?" Taemin asked with concern. 

 

I slightly nodded. What the heck am I thinking?! I reddened up because I felt embarrassed that I was thinking of such thing when I was being hugged by my beloved dongsaeng. !@*^*&^!! I'm such an idiot. What the heck is that van taking so damn long?! So after waiting a half an hour the van came.But me and Taemin had change of plans. Since the driver of the van was my parent's trusty butler, we told him to just drop off my groceries at home while me and Taemin go and have a little fun. He dragged me all the way to the shops in Myeongdong just to buy me clothes to warm me up. 

 

"Tae, you don't have to do this." I said to him. 

 

"Aniya. I'm doing it for you!" He said stubbornly. 

 

Even though he's 21 he's definitely still stubborn like his 18 year old self. I guess four years didn't really make a difference to the two of us. I sighed in defeat and let him drag me to the shops there. I let him choose what to buy since it was his money being spent. I sighed again. Though I could give him credits on this one. He had a sense of fashion. The sales lady there were very enthusiastic about serving me and Tae. But of course they didn't recognize him… YET. Taemin had removed his mask and pulled down his hoodie. 

 

"YAH! What are you doing?! Do you want to be recognized?" I hissed at him. 

 

He just smirked at me. He went over to the cashier's counter and leaned over to the woman behind it who was wearing a plain black polo with the sleeves folded until her elbows and a few buttons undone which showed a little bit of her cleavage. I raised an eyebrow when Taemin had whispered something to the woman. Her eyes widened and popped open. She quickly ran somewhere. When she came back, she was with another person. The person looked quite young. Maybe even around my age. She had her hair draped down her right shoulder with perfect golden brown locks. She had white skin that looked silky smooth, she had long slender hands, and big button eyes. Wait a minute. WHAT THE ?! She kind of looked like that y girl I met in the airport. You know that coordi girl who works for boyfriend now. Ugh. I looked at her name tag. And my suspicions were right…. She was a sister. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. What the heck? I'm going paranoid. Pffft. 

 

"Hello. How may I help you?" the pretty girl asked. 

 

"Would you lend us the store for a while?" Taemin winked at the girl. 

 

She nodded and called the staff in the store. They formed a circle and whispered. 

 

"Close the door main and back door and put up the sign." the pretty girl who I guessed was supposed to be their manager in the store said. 

 

The staff had nodded their heads and scattered running around the place. Once they were settled Taemin turned around to me and smiled. 

 

"Go ahead and pick something." He said. 

 

I eyed him suspiciously but he shot me that "innocent" smile of his. It never gets old, does it? 

 

"You didn't have to close the store just for me you know." I said to him rolling my eyes. 

 

"I know. But then again do you want squealing fangirls surrounding me and ruining our sibling bonding? Or fanboys trying to you?" Taemin said. 

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. Since when was Taemin this overprotective? Wasn't that Jinki's job? 

 

"Fine…" I said. 

 

------------------

 

Author's Note : OH YES! ITS TWO IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE AN EXAM DUE IN LESS THAN FOUR HOURS. YIPIEEE! :)) LOL. I haven't slept and I've only reviewed a little. I couldn't sleep because I was jittery. I guess I'm nervous. Anyway, I'm updating you guys because I love you. I'll be gone for what? six-eight hours? That's how long the exam plus me getting there is. :) I'll come back later after the exam and update you guys! :) So how was this chapter? ANYONE?! lolno! I'm kidding. :))) I wont do that to Taetae and Jinieee! kekeke~ But I am an evil author so please anticipate the next chapter and COMMENT! :) SUBSCRIBE TOO! :) I love you bbies! I creyys now because I'm very nervous for the exam. TT^TT *sniffs* *hugs each and everyone of you* I LOVE YOU GUYS! idunnowaei'msoemotionalrn! Its raining so… I'm shivering of coldness. /random thought. NIWEIS, BYE GUYS! WISHH ME LUCK! :)) HAHA! 

 

And now I leave you with my fail attempt at doing the 100dayswithblockb project! TT^TT

 

 

tumblr_lpgtqv1bzT1qdoldko1_500.jpg

 

SO NOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE! TT^TT