A Trip With SHINee (Part 2)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

One thing about me is I hate heights. Thats why I opposed so much on going on a ski trip. Aish! Now I know what those to are up to! 

 

 

"COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY HERE." Jonghyun screamed when he was already at the loft. 

 

 

I shook my head. "I DIDN'T FREAKIN' AGREE TO COME IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU GUYS DRAGGED ME HERE." I said in the same tone. 

 

 

"PSH! NOW COME ON!" He tried to tug my wrist to make me come with him on the loft. 

 

 

I pulled away and he fell off the loft and on top of me. Of all the things . . . This was really my luck. My stupid bad luck. 

 

 

"Aren't we too excited?" He looked at me with lust filled eyes and a smirk on his face. 

 

 

I leaned in my face trying to kiss him. "Psh! Dream on!" I pushed him off me and got up. 

 

 

"I didn't know Onew and Taemin had such a feisty sister." He said. 

 

 

"That tells me a lot of how you know me." I said to him. 

 

 

"I've only known you for two days. What do you expect?" He shot. 

 

 

"HAH! Nothing exactly." I snapped back. 

 

 

Geez~ This guy really annoys me. Why can't he be like Minho and just stay quiet and out of my way? Seriously annoying. I walked away from Jonghyun annoyed. I'm not the person he thinks I am. I'm very far off from his discription of a girl. 

 

 

You see, I'm not exactly girly. I don't wear skirts. Unless its the school uniform. If you look in my closet its full of jeans. I have formal clothes but those are reserved for very special occasions. Either mom or dad's birthday and christmas. That's it. I don't like wearing such things. I feel uncomfortable wearing one. I usually pull up my hair and tie it. It may not seem like a regular rich kid but I'm fine with my current situation. I want to climb up  to where my family are with my own strength.

 

 

I went back to the hotel and stayed at the lobby. "AISH! I didn't even want to come in the first place. Doesn't my brothers know I am allergic to snow?!" I ranted to myself. I thought no one had heard my rants.

 

 

"Yah, you're allergic to snow?" I turned around. It was Key. 

 

 

"Oh. You're here. I thought you were with the others." I said. 

 

 

"Nah. I'm allergic to snow." He pouted. 

 

 

"Oh. Okay then." I said and walked away. 

 

 

"Hey! Wait." He grabbed my wrist. "Since, we're both allergic to snow why don't we just hang out here together." Key suggested. 

 

 

"Uh? Sure?" I sounded uncertain. 

 

 

"Lets go." He dragged me to the hotel room we were staying at. 

 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

 

 

"Lets pretend its summer and go swimming." He said with a smile on his face. 

 

 

I smiled back at him. He pushed me in the room and told me to change into swimming attire. I wore shorts and a loose t-shirt. I came out the door with a towel slung to my shoulders. 

 

 

"Ready?" I asked him. 

 

 

"Yep. You?" He was just wearing swimming trunks. I tried not to look at him. 

 

 

"How do I look?" I turned around. 

 

 

"Wonderful. Now lets go." He grabbed my wrists again and we went to the hotel's pool. 

 

 

There's one thing I'm good at is swimming. I just enjoy the water so much. I guess you can say I'm a summer person. I went right in and dived in the water. 

 

 

"YAH!" Key screamed. 

 

 

"Ooops~ Sorry." I apologized to him. 

 

 

He looked pissed at first. I stared at him. His facial expression softened and we both laughed at our silliness. 

 

 

Onew's POV 

 

 

"TAEMIN!" I shouted. 

 

 

"HYUNG?!" He came running towards me like someone was catching him. "RUN HYUNG RUN!" Taemin said passing by me. 

 

 

By the time I realized what he meant I already saw the running and screaming fangirls that was coming towards us. "COME ON!" Minho ran as fast as he could. 

 

 

"Don't just stand there! RUN!" Jongyhun pulled me and we all ran together. 

 

 

"YAH! Have you seen my sister?" I asked jonghyun while we were still running. 

 

 

"Yeah. A while ago. Why?" He asked. 

 

 

"I haven't seen her since this morning." I said to him. 

 

 

"I was with her a while ago and she walked out on me. I didn't know where she went after that." He told me. 

 

 

"WHAT?!" I started to panic. I might like to annoy my sister a whole bunch but I didn't want her to get hurt. 

 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

After swimming we went to hot tub to just relax ourselves. Surprisingly, Key isn't the celebrity I was expecting to get close to. I didn't think that he'd have so much in common with me. We were both allergic to snow, we both like taking pictures, we have this ting for fashion (but I don't wear fashionable clothes because of circumstances), we both like to take care of others (no one knows I do. I do them anonymously.) and we obviously both hate heights.

 

 

"Good thing we're on a holiday break." Key sighed. 

 

 

"Awww! Umma looks tired." I said. 

 

 

"Yes. Umma is." He rubbed his temples. 

 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

 

 

"Nothing. I've been stressed lately." He said. 

 

 

"Heh. Just relax on this trip and forget anything that's been stressing you." I told him. 

 

 

We both got out of the tub. He climbed out first and helped me out of the tub when I slipped. 

 

 

"Ouch!" I rubbed my head. Then I just realized I was on top of him. 

 

 

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" I heard Onew's booming voice echo in the room. 

 

 

I quickly stood up but I went out of balance. I almost fell on the pool but Key caught my waist. 

 

 

"Sorry Key." I whispered to him. 

 

 

"Its alright. I understand hyung." Key whispered back. 

 

-------------------

Author's Note : WOOOOOT! Pretty longer chapter. HEEHEE! :) I had nothing… when I said nothing. I meant absolutely nothing to do today. SPELL BORING. Thats my day today. Anyway, how's my readers doing? Liking the story so far? :) Gosh~ I think I've got ideas for the on ward chapters. :)   (I almost cried out of boredom.)