Meeting The Twins

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

So here's the thing. Me and Key got back home. He was supposed to help me prepare for Onew's birthday. And Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun was to keep Onew away from the house. Now its all ruined. *sighs* And I said I wanted to make him a special present. We may fight a lot but we do have that brother-sister-bonding times. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

I was in the kitchen with Key cooking lunch after being out all morning buying decorations for Onew's birthday. All that acting back in the Hotel was just to convince Onew that we didn't want to be in the trip so he wouldn't be suspicious if me and Key just suddenly leave them. I told the maids, the butlers and the other workers in the house to keep quiet about me and Key being here. If someone asked tell them we're not here. 

 

"YAH! ANY ONE HOME?!" I heard that familiar voice scream. 

 

Oh no. Its Onew. "Key!" I hissed. 

 

"I know." He started grabbing the plastic bags off the counter and hid them in the pantry. 

 

I heard foot steps. I quickly put the last plastic bag in the pantry and pretended like nothing happened. 

 

"What are you two doing?" Onew peeked out from the kitchen doors. 

 

"We're cooking. What does it look like?" Key said. 

 

"Nothing. I was just asking." He smiled. 

 

"Shouldn't you be with the others back at the hotel?" I turned around to look at him. 

 

"Well, we came back early since the fans already crowded the hotel." He explained scratching the back of his head. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

And now I'm trying to find the perfect dress to wear tomorrow because I lost the bet to Key. I said that they wouldn't comeback and Taemin would be successful to keep Onew awey from the house until tomorrow. And he bet against me. And he won. So here I am. I came only with Key while the other four are keeping Onew busy. I tried so much dresses. I didn't know Key would actually keep making me wear almost all of the things in the store. After hours of changing into so many clothes Key picked the best one that suited me. It was something designed by my mom. What a coincidence huh? Well it was. The dress wasn't revealing. The length of the dress wasn't too long nor too short. It was pink. The outside layer of the dress was lace and the inner layer was made of silk. It was sleeveless though. We bought it and went to the next shop. It was a shoes shop. Apparently, Key took me to a shop that only sold heels. I couldn't see another shoes in the store aside from heels. 

 

"Why did you take me here?" I asked him. 

 

"Because I wanted you to wear heels instead of anything else." He smiled at me. 

 

"Ayaa! I don't know how to wear heels." I stated. 

 

"We still have time to practice so don't worry." He said and dragged me to a chair. 

 

The store probably had a hundred shoes. I tried most of the shoes that would fit the dress. The one Key choose was an off white, five inch tall stilettos. When I tried it on I couldn't help the fact that I was afraid to stand up and fall on my face. Key help support me by holding on to my elbow and shoulders, making sure I don't fall. I was still afraid of falling. Key encouraged me to take a step. I did as he said but my legs felt like jelly and wobbled. A tried a few more steps with Key supporting me. It was okay. At least I didn't fall on my face or anything. 

 

"We'll take this." He said when I took of the shoes. 

 

"YAH!" I hissed at him. 

 

"Wae? It looks good on you. You can practice on it today." He said smiling at me again. 

 

He should seriously stop that. He's making my heart flutter. I just sighed. 

 

Key's POV 

 

She can't really be tamed, can she? I thought I could make my baby into a pretty young woman. Its tougher then I thought. I should push through this. They don't freaking call me 'Almighty Key' for nothing. I smirked at the thought to myself. I took the paper bag from the sales lady at the shoe store. Next stop. Accessories. What's a pretty girl, a pretty outfit without accessories, right? I looked around letting her have the freedom to choose her preference of jewelries. I saw this silver couple rings. It was just like a wedding band but with four diamonds on it. Perfect. I'm going to get me and her this for christmas. 

 

"Miss. Could you get me this?" I whispered to her. 

 

She nodded. "Oh and please put in a pretty box." I added. She nodded again and prepared for what I asked. 

 

"Key!" She called me. "What looks better?" she asked. 

 

She was having a hard time between choosing a charm bracelet with the hearts or the one with the stars. I picked the stars. Then I smiled to her. I wanted her to remember SHINee as stars that never lights out. 

 

"There's a reason for me choosing stars." I told her. 

 

"And what might that reason be?" She asked then turned around to face the sales lady, "I'll have this one." She pointed to the charm bracelet with stars on it. 

 

"Because I want you to remember SHINee as bright and shining stars that never lights out." I said. 

 

She giggled. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE HER SMILE. Let alone a giggle from her. She always had that serious poker face on her ever since I met her. I stared at her entertained at her giggle. I found it quite interesting. The sales lady that I asked for the rings came back and I had to distract Yejin from seeing. 

 

"Oh look Yejin. Its Onew and the gang." I said pointing outside. Her gaze followed the direction I pointed. 

 

I quickly slipped the money to the lady and took the box with the rings and mouthed "Keep the change." 

 

"YAH! You liar! They aren't there." She hit me on the arm and pouted. 

 

"Ow!" I yelped. "That hurts you know." I said. "Well, I thought it was Onew." I innocently said. 

 

"Here you go miss." The lady came back with a long rectangular box that held the bracelet. 

 

"Kamsahamnida." She bowed. 

 

"Shall we go to the next store?" I asked her offering my free hand. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I blushed a little when he held out his free hand. Key isn't being umma like today. He's being best girl friend and boyfriend. What happened? Its sort of awkward but considering its Key I guess its okay. It feels a little weird though. But on the bright side it was a right decision to bring him along for shopping. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

 

"To the department store." He said. 

 

"What are we gonna look for in the department store?" I asked him. 

 

"Other accessories for your outfit." I raised an eyebrow at him but went along. 

 

A few minutes later he already chose a scarf, coat and a bag for me. I was stunned at how fast he was at this. If I was alone I'd probably be here the whole day. Anyway, after going through many shops while carrying eleven shopping bags wasn't very easy. So me and Key went to the food court to eat lunch since it was already noon. Time did sure fly by. 

 

"Hey." I looked up to him. 

 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"Wear the clothes already. I want to see if you can pull it off for tomorrow." He said to me taking another kimbap from his plate. 

 

*cough* "MWOH?! Waeyo?" I cleared my throat and drank some water. 

 

"Like I said, I want to see if you could pull it off tomorrow." He said again. 

 

"B-b-ut… I-i…" I stuttered. "I don't look good enough to wear such thing. Look at my hair." I pointed at the messy bun I tied up above my head. 

 

"I'll fix that in a minute." He said cooly. 

 

I sighed in defeat and did as he said. He first fixed my hair and then I walked towards the restroom to change clothes. Fortunately for me no one was in the restrooms when I changed my clothes. I walked out feeling like I am going to fall with this shoes. My legs felt like jelly again and wobbled. I was getting irritated with the heels and I was in the verge of taking them off when someone crossed my path and bumped into me. Thats it. I fell first. Now my tailbone hurts like crap. 

 

"AIYA!" I rubbed my .

 

"OMO! Gwenchana?" the guy who bumped into me asked. 

 

"Wae? Do I look alright to you?" I snapped at him irritated. I looked up to see who it was. It was a tall blonde boy who was staring at me. 

 

"Mianhe~!" He held out his hand and I grabbed it. My heart did abnormal things. It sped up and stopped for a while. 

 

"YAH! Next time watch where you walk." I snapped again at him. 

 

"Sorry. I didn't see you." He said. 

 

"Are you blind?" This is why I need to attend anger management classes. I have a very short temper. I needed to get that fixed. 

 

"Sorry." I sighed and let him off.

 

I walked back to Key sitting where we sat when we were eating. He was talking to a tall boy who had dark black messy hair. Wait. That body figure reminds me of someone. Oh. That's right. The guy who bumped into me earlier. I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts of that person. I don't know if I should be glad or enraged about him. 

 

"Key!" I called him. He turned his head and saw me. 

 

As I came closer I noticed blonde boy is right behind me heading the same way. I wonder why. 

 

"Ah! There she is." Key said talking to the other person. 

 

"This is Lee Yejin." He said pointing towards me. 

 

"Yejin, they are the Jo twins." He pointed to blondie who bumped into me earlier and the brunette he was talking to earlier. Whoa. So they were twins. Wow. They really really look a like. I wonder if I can differentiate them when they have the same hair color. 

 

"Hi." They said in unison. Even waving their hands at the same time. 

 

Uwah! They smiled. Why do I feel so star struck? I should be still annoyed with this kid because of earlier. "Hey." I said in a low voice. 

 

"I'm Kwangmin, by the way." He said and held his hands waiting for me to shake it. And so I did. 

 

"I'm Youngmin." The blondie said. "I'm really sorry about earlier." He apologized. 

 

"Uh.. Forget it." I said mentally slapping myself for saying it. 

 

I can be rude sometimes when I'm really mad or irritated but I was still raised to be a young lady with manners. But of course, since no one really knows me I could be rude all I want. 

 

"So you met Youngmin already?" He looked at me. I just nodded. He sent eye contact messages saying, "You tell me what happened when we get home." I nodded again telling him I got the message. 

 

"They are my apprentices you know." Key said. 

 

"Apprentices? In what?" I asked Key eyeing him suspiciously. 

 

"Well, they are just like me. Well not entirely because I know I'm still superior." I rolled my eyes at what he said. Aish~! This Diva Key really. I wonder when will he admit that someone is more superior than him. 

 

"Hyung." They both whined. 

 

"Ani. I was joking. So how's the others?" He asked. 

 

"And who is the 'others'?" I asked him. 

 

"Boyfriend." Key said. 

 

"Boyfriend?" I repeated. 

 

"Yeah. Boyfriend. Its an upcoming boy group. They'll be debuting soon. Really soon." He said. 

 

"Ohh." I said uninterested in other boy groups. I mean, I already have SHINee as a pain in the . I don't need more. 

 

"By the way, you look really good. I did great." Key suddenly said. 

 

"Yep." I shortly replied. 

 

-------------------------

Autor's Notes : OH HAI GAISSS! OMO! So many subscribers already. THANK YOUUU! *you guys warm up my hearts* *sobs* Thank you guys for subscribing to this. I really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was watching Secret Garden again the whole day. :) Anyway, its already four in the morning and I am updating you guys. :) I love youuuuuu! :) Keep supporting me. And thank you again.

 

Later I'd probably go to the University so I'll try to update you guys, alright? :) HAVE A HAPPY DAAAAY! :) You guys made me smile today. ^^