Christmas Morning

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Key's POV 

 

 

 

Maybe I shouldn't give her the ring after all. I mean I would but I don't think I should. She said it herself that she wouldn't want to date anyone currently. And that she's focused on career. After all I bought that ring on a whim. I should really learn to control my self on impulse buying. Its not a good habit. I wonder what else I should get her. I got it. I'll just get her a new outfit. She should be happy that I hand picked her clothes. Tomorrow is christmas already. Yes. I know. I'm already in my late Christmas Shopping but with all those schedules I couldn't squeeze christmas shopping into my schedule. Today and tomorrow are only my free day. I came here with Taemin to buy gifts. The only reason why I took Taemin along is because I already bought his present earlier when we were in Japan. He didn't even notice that I bought him something anyway. When it comes to Taemin its pretty easy thing to pick a gift. 

 

*The Next Day* 

 

L.joe's POV 

 

I wonder why she asked me that. Weird. Huh. I wonder if she'd be okay with that though. I mean, if auntie and uncle knew about this I'd be dead meat. But since I owe Yejin something. I'll do it for her. I just hope auntie and uncle doesn't find out what I did for her though. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Aigooo~! I said I would sleep till afternoon but I guess it can't be helped. I woke up real early today to make breakfast for everyone since its Christmas. Mom and dad isn't here though. They are currenty are in France right now. That's not out of the ordinary for me anymore though. I'm used to mom and dad not being here. And no body is really home. That's why I asked Ljoe to help me look for an apartment I could live in. Somewhere near him so I could visit him. It would be far from here in the house. I want to move out of the house until I get that recognition from mom and dad about our deal. Even though I'm very confident that I will make it. There's still a little fear in me that I will fail. Never the less I am still trying my best. 

 

After making the breakfast I tired to wake everyone up since its christmas and I'm only this kind for so long. I tried waking up Taemin first since he's the hardest to wake up. 

 

"YAH LEE TAEMIN! MINHO IS CALLING FOR YOU! WHY DON'T YOU WAKE UP!?" I jumped up and down his bed and he quickly shot up and woke up. 

 

That was pretty easy. I smiled at my victory. "YAH! NOONA?! What's the big idea?!" He tried to throw a pillow at me but I caught it right in time before it hit me. 

 

"You're trying to mess with your noona now huh?" I attacked him and smaked his head with the pillow he threw at me. 

 

We were already fighting but someone was at the door. It was the maid. We immediately stopped what we were doing. 

 

"What is it?" I asked her. 

 

"Agashi, should we prepare the dinning area now?" She asked. 

 

" Yes, please. Make sure to take out the china ware mom bought last year." I said dismissing her. 

 

"What's that for?" He asked me. 

 

I looked at him. "You'll see." I told him. Since its their first christmas here in a long time, I wanted it to be at least memorable for them. "Make sure you change your clothes and take a shower before you come down." I walked out the door and called one of the maids. 

 

"Could you wake up Onew and Minho for me?" I asked of her. 

 

"Neh agashi." She said and walked off to Onew's room. 

 

I went to Key's room to wake him up but when I got there he already hit the showers. I closed the door to his room and went to Jonghyun's instead. I knocked first but there was no response. He's still probably sleeping. I saw him still sleeping on the bed with the comforts covering his head. Wow. He sleeps like Onew. Except, Onew sweats under the blanket. I sat next to his sleeping figure slowly and quietly. I poked his arm trying to wake him gently. 

 

"Jonghyun. Ireona. Time for breakfast." I said in a low voice. 

 

I know its stupid to wake someone in that manner but I'm afraid of what's going to happen next if I woke him up violently. I planned to constantly poke his arm to wake him up. It worked. Just not how I planned it. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the bed. Next thing I knew he was on top of me with his face just inches away. 

 

"Good morning sunshine." He said. 

 

"I bet your still dreaming." I snapped at him. 

 

"Oh really? It must be a really good dream then." He replied with a smirk on his face. 

 

"Do you want to permanently sleep then? I would be glad to help you with that." I shot at him annoyed. I know I was supposed to be kind and all but this person is annoying. And its very early in the morning. Makes me want to take a punch on his face. 

 

"YAH! What are you doing early in the morning?" What a familiar voice. I turned my head towards the door and I saw Onew leaning on the door's frame. 

 

"Nothing. Its just this idiot friend of yours tried to corner me." I said to him. 

 

I looked back to Jonghyun with a glare. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him aside. I got up and heard a loud that indicating he fell on the floor. I laughed at him in my head. 

 

----------------------

Author's Note : Currently watching paradise ranch. I must say, SHIM CHANGMIN I LOVE YOUUU! /lol. I feel like I'm betraying my love for Jaejoong. But hey. I still love TVXQ as a whole. :) 

 

What nonsense am I saying? Anywayssss, Here's an update. :) My throat hurts from eating all those cinamon rolls. T_T Anyway, COMMENT. I want to know what you guys think of the fic. :) 


(I wanted to get my story featured but then I know I can't do it. :|)