Gifts, Letters And Goodbyes. (Part 4)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

ONE MONTH LATER 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

A few weeks back I found the letter noona gave to Minho hyung. Out of curiosity, I started to read it. 

 

Hi Minho. 

 

Well this is sort of awkward since you and I rarely talk to each other. But then I've grown a liking to you. Since you are the only sane person in this house. HAHA. You don't bother me like the others do. Thank you. I know you have this brotherly thing for Taemin and I often see you protecting him. Thank you again. I hope you can help him with his studies and everything. Don't let Jonghyun influence him with stupidness. I know right now Key can't really be stable and protect Taemin. Please help him. And oh, I hope you like the gifts I gave you. I really didn't know what you want so I tried basing it from your personality. I actually did a ton of research on what you like and asked a LOT of your fans what you liked most. Most of them answered you love sports so I got you a bunch of jerseys and such. I really hope you like them. 

 

Love, 

The Person Who Admires Your Flaming Charisma - Jessica Yejin Lee 

 

AISH! I'm not a freaking baby! I bet she wrote letters to the other hyungs about taking care of me. I'M NOT A BABY! But then again, the attention I get is pretty comfy so who am I to complain? kekeke~ I knocked onto Key and Jonghyun's hotel suit. We were about to leave the hotel and fly back to Korea later today. Key opened the door for me. 

 

Poor Key umma. He's been crying non stop since noona left. He wouldn't cook for us or do anything anymore. He's been locked up in noona's bedroom. Well its actually Jonghyun and Key's bedroom now since noona wont be coming home anymore. Honestly, Key umma wouldn't even eat with us. He would just stare blankly at the food. Its a good thing the fans doesn't notice anything. We already successfully finished out Japanese debut with Replay and we are now preparing for Juliette Japanese promotions. I miss my energetic umma. Even Jonghyun said he missed the old Key. Even if he was being a naggy diva all the time. 

 

Once I went to look for Key when we were filming the Japanese Version of Juliette and I found him sitting in the rooftop crying to himself. It was pretty sad because he was all alone and it was dark. He said something like, "I miss you. I hope you were here." 

 

--------------

Author's Note : I know I promised five but then, I have plans. :) sorry for the short chapter though. I just didn't want to make this one longer because if I did the whole chapter would be redundant scene of Key moping around. Anyway, the next three updates will be posted up tomorrow. Look forward to it. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PEOPLE! :)