Scheming Maknae

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Key's POV 

 

AISH! What was I thinking? Why did I lie to her? She probably already knew I was lying to her. I smacked my forehead with my hand and walked to the reception area. The girl who was in charge there smiled at me. 

 

"Would you like to rent an apartment sir?" She asked. 

 

"Yes please." I said. "For five people please." I informed her. 

 

"Uhm, the top floor is currently occupied by one person we could probably ask the person to split the house with you." She ssuggested. "Would that be alright sir?" She asked. 

 

"Would the person living on the top floor named Jessica Yejin Lee?" I asked her. 

 

"Yes sir." She said. 

 

"Alright. Its okay, please do convince her." I said. 

 

Jongyhun's POV

 

What the heck is he thinking dragging me into this? The things I do for that person. He is so dead when we get home. My phone rang. The caller ID said it was from Onew. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"YAH! Where are you?! Where's Key?!" He sounded very panicked. I wonder what happened. 

 

"Calm down Jinki." I said. "What happened?" I asked. 

 

"Wellmomanddadjusttextedmethattheyareintheairportrightnowandtheyarecominghomeanyminute." He said in one breath. Most of them I didn't understand. 

 

"What? Could you repeat that. I didn't quite get it. This time speak slowly." I said to him. 

 

"Okay. Mom and dad just texted me, they are in the airport right now and they are coming home any minute." He said. 

 

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked him. 

 

"I'm assuming Yejin is with you?" I took a glance at Yejin who was standing right beside me. 

 

She shot me a what-are-you-looking-at-look. 

 

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. 

 

"QUICK! GRAB HER AND COME HOME IMMEDIATELY!" He screamed through the phone hurting my ears. 

 

"AISH! DON'T FREAKING SCREAM AT ME!" I yelled back and most of the people in the lobby looked at me with weirded out expressions. 

 

"Just grab her and come home immediately. Drag Key with you." He instructed me. 

 

I sighed in defeat. What am I doing? I asked myself. I carried her and slung her over my arms. 

 

"KYAAAH!" She screamed probably just surprised at what I did. I pulled Key's shirt from the back and dragged him with me. 

 

"What's the big idea?" Key glared at me. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"YAH! What are you doing? Put me down." He really is stubborn isn't he? Beside my antics he still swept me off my feet and carried me off. 

 

"Not until we get to your house." He said to me. I could just see his face smirking. 

 

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN NOWWW!" I screeched. I really didn't have the energy to flip him over since I worked the whole day, got gum stuck to my hair, my feet hurts when I walked home, then my heels broke forcing me to walk bare feet. 

 

"Nope." he simply said. 

 

"STUBBORN IDIOT!" I screamed. 

 

"Who do you think is being stubborn now huh?" He questioned me. 

 

"Still you!" I said crossing my arms because I couldn't do anything. I gave up and let him carry me. 

 

He called a taxi and we got in. "Where are you taking me?" I asked both of them. 

 

"To the Lee's Estates please." Jonghyun said to the driver of the taxi. 

 

"Why am I being kidnapped?" I shot him a nasty look. 

 

"Kidnap? You're kidding right?" He laughed. 

 

"What?" I punched his shoulder but he was still laughing. 

 

"YAH! Stop laughing you idiot!" Key slapped the back of his head. I've got to thank Key later for that. 

 

I can't believe I got caught. I've got an idea. After we get off from the taxi I'd run for my life. Pretty stupid plan and it usually wouldn't work but I've got to try, right? I did and I miserably failed. As I ran out of the taxi suddenly all the guards in the main gate blocked my way. I tried but I got caught. And now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room. I crossed my arms. Onew, Taemin, Key, Minho and Jonghyun was surrounding me. Trying not to let me escape them. 

 

"And the reason why Jongyhun brought me home is…" I trailed off. 

 

"Because mom and dad will come any minute and I didn't want to get in trouble so I told him to bring you over." Onew said. 

 

"WHAT?! They're coming home?!" I frowned. . They can't know about this. 

 

"Go and change." Key gave me my pajamas that was from the apartment. 

 

"Where'd you get these?" I asked him suspiciously. 

 

"Remember when you met us earlier? I actually just came from you're house." He confessed. 

 

"How'd you get in?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

"The passcode wasn't that hard to figure out." He said smiling smugly. 

 

Idiot. I'm so going to change the passcode. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

This is going to be interesting to watch. Finally, something out of the ordinary. It was so boring. I wonder what the reactions would be when mom and dad pops the wonderful news. I laughed internally since they were all so clueless. I'd usually say Key and Minho hyung are the geniuses but then I'm the evil genius. I wont tell them. Let them find out themselves. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"Youngmaster." One of the maids called me. 

 

"Yes? What is it?" i asked her putting my hands in my pockets. 

 

"You've got a call from Europe." She said. 

 

"Europe?" Could it be mom and dad. 

 

"Okay. I'll go answer the phone." I said to her dismissing her. I picked up the phone in my room. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"TAEMIN!" Dad's voice boomed from the phone. 

 

"Yeah dad?" I asked. 

 

"We're coming home in a few days. Tell your sister that we've found a suitable boy that she should marry." Whoa? What is dad saying now? 

 

"Oh. Okay then. I'll pass on the message." Not. Why would I? I'd just get strangled by noona and the hyungs. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Huh. If I told them I'd be hung upside down tied to a tree by Yejin noona and the hyungs. But then if mom and dad said it I'm home free, right? Exactly. That's why I'm keeping my mouth shut. Honestly, I don't get why Jonghyun and Key wont confess to noona already. They obviously like her. I mean, Jonghyun "dating" Sekyung was just a publicity stunt to upgrade his popularity. In a few months they'd "break up" eventually. Jonghyun likes her. I could just see it. The way Jonghyun looks at her is different. He acts as if noona is his dongsaeng but inside he's probably jealous of Yejin noona's future boyfriend. 

 

As for Key hyung. I've never seen him this close to a girl. Not even Nicole noona was this close to him. And he takes care of her way too much. He sometimes over do it. And during the time Yejin noona was away he didn't waste anytime not looking for her. He frantically looked for her. Sometimes I think that he was already desperate. I couldn't care less though. I already knew where she lived. Byunghyun hyung told me all about it and helped Chunji hyung clean up the place. Of course I asked Byunghyun hyung not to tell Yejin noona I was there. Anyway, anytime now mom and dad will get home and spring the good news. 

 

Since I have sources, I already knew who mom and dad picked for noona's future fiance. I didn't want noona to get married to the guy so I formulated a plan to make either Jonghyun or Key hyung to confess to her soon and make her fall in love with either of them. That way mom and dad wouldn't interfere. 

--------------------

Author's Note : WATCH OUT FOR TAEMIN'S PLANS! HAHA! Evil maknaeee~! :) I don't know really, I just thought of him as something like Kyuhyun i guess. :)) Prankmasterrr! :)) LOLZ~ I wonder why I'm so hyper today. Anyway, here's another chapter. Enjoy! :) COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS! :) kekeke~ :)