Date With Boyfriend (Part 2)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I was sitting in between the twins. To my front was Minwoo. Sitting in the right side is Youngmin and to my left was Kwangmin. Youngmin was facing Donghyun, Kwangmin was facing Hyunseong and the wench was facing Jeongmin. 

 

"Noona, so how was America?" Minwoo asked. 

 

"Its alright. I already graduated with a few honors." I said proudly. 

 

"Really? So have you found any work yet?" Jeongmin asked. 

 

"Yeah. Actually I did." I grinned. 

 

"Oh is that so?" Donghyun had called over the waiter with a wave of his hand. 

 

"Yeah. I got accepted as a photographer and designer for Elle Korea." I said. 

 

"Wow. That must have been a great resume." Youngmin joked. 

 

I elbowed him. "Well sort of. They were kind of impressed that I had worked for SM Entertainment and Starship Entertainment when I was in high school. Can you believe it? I actually work for Elle Korea now." 

 

"Yeah. I still can't believe it." Youngmin joked again.  

 

This time Kwangmin had hit the back of his head. 

 

"Yah! Since when do you hit your hyung?" Youngmin complained rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

Kwangmin just chuckled. "Arraso. HYUNG." He emphasized the word hyung. 

 

"Well, congratulations noona." `Hyunseong said. 

 

"Thanks Hyung." 

 

Surprisingly that wench haven't said a word since we got here. I started a topic since it was kind of getting boring. 

 

"So where'd the new Coordi came from?" I asked. 

 

"Well she applied. That's all what I can recall." Jeongmin said. 

 

"Oh really now? Did she pass the standards of the big boss?" I asked. 

 

"She did. Well, honestly, I kinda like her style." Jeongmin said. 

 

"Ohh. Interesting. So Minjee is it?" I asked. 

 

"Neh?" She snapped out of her thoughts. 

 

"How's working with boyfriend?" I asked her. 

 

She wasn't as bad as I'd thought she was. She probably thought I was some nobody. I couldn't blame her though. I mean, I was gone for four years. I guess I have to talk to her in private later about that. The waiter had already taken our order and was now serving them in front of us. I couldn't really shake of the thought about Key earlier. I was so sure that it was him. And I kind of had a bad feeling about it. I shook off the feeling and just had fun with the boyfriend members and Minjee. Even if Minjee didn't even talk much. The twins and Minwoo brought me home after the so called 'date'. 

 

"Thanks for today." I said. 

 

"No problem noona." Minwoo replied. 

 

"So this is where you live?" Youngmin asked. 

 

I looked around. "Well, yeah. It may not be like the apartment before but I could still bear with it." 

 

"Its quite nice." Kwangmin complimented. 

 

I nodded and smiled at him. "It does have that homey feel to it. Though it does get lonely sometimes." 

 

"Oh really?" Youngmin grinned evilly. 

 

"Yep. Pretty much. But I'm fine. I just have to wait for my room mate." I said to him. 

 

"Eh? You have a room mate?" Minwoo asked. 

 

I nodded. "Waeyo?" 

 

"Do you think we could meet her?" Youngmin asked. 

 

I laughed a little. "Yeah. Sure." 

 

Maki would squeal if she knew that I knew a lot of idols. I laughed at the thought of Maki meeting Boyfriend and the rest. Just then I received a call. 

 

"Just one minute." I told them. 

 

I picked up my phone and I head Maki's voice. 

 

"YAH! Why didn't you pick up your phone yesterday?" She scouted through the phone. 

 

"Yah. Don't scream. My eardrums will bleed." I said to her. 

 

"Fine. But I just wanted you to know that I'll be there by lunch. Are you going to pick me up? If not give me your address." She said. 

 

"I'll pick you up. Don't worry." I said. 

 

"Okay. See you tomorrow then." She hung up. 

 

I turned to my guests who were standing by the couch. 

 

"Why don't you sit?" I offered. "So who wants to meet my room mate?" 

 

"I know I do." Youngmin raised his right hand. 

 

"We'll pick her up tomorrow then." I said to him. 

 

"Okay. I'll be here tomorrow morning." He said. 

 

I laughed. 

---------------------

Author's Note : Its already september guyss~ I didn't get to see block b the other day. TT^TT anyway, HAI GUYS! How's everything? ^^ 5 more subbies till 200! I'm happy! lol. Anyways, ILY guys. ^^ time for an announcement! ^^ 

 

THE STORY IS ABOUT TO BE FINISHED! And I must inform you after this update I will be updating when ever I can because sadly our summer vacation is about to end. TT^TT On the fifth we will be resuming classes and I don't know if I could still update you guys regularly. ^^ But I do keep my word, I will finish this story. I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH IT. =)) Anyway, bye guys. today is my flight. ^^ I'll be going back.