The Truth

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

I should really tell them. 

 

"Why are you crying noona?" Taemin asked with concern. 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and wiped away my tears. I looked down. 

 

"I don't have amnesia." I whispered. 

 

"MWOH?!" Taemin looked at me shocked. 

 

I looked at everyone and they were all shocked. Except Jonghyun and Maki. They were smiling at me nodding in approval. I glared at them and they just continued to smile. So this was all Jonghyun's plan. Stupid Jjong. 

 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled in between sobs. I tried to cover up my face with my free hand. 

 

I could feel that Minho was patting my back trying to calm down my crying. 

 

"Yejin don't cry." Minho said. I was sort of surprised he was the one comforting me. I was expecting it to be Key or Taemin. But it was Minho. I guess they were still shocked. 

 

"Wait, what? Huh?" Onew said. 

 

"Someone please explain this now. I'm lost." Key muttered. 

 

Jonghyun started talking and told him everything. I remember when I woke up that the doctor had checked up on me. He was about to give the results to them but I asked him to tell them I had amnesia. I called Maki in the room to tell her my plan. I wanted them to leave me. I wanted them to believe that I don't know them so that I could go back to where I started and pretend nothing happened. But I couldn't do it. They broke me. Stupid Jonghyun knew I was faking it because Maki had slipped and told him about it. He planned all this so I could admit what happened and we'd go all happy ever after ending. But its not. I know its not a happy ending. Because in a few days time they will leave and I will stay behind. 

 

"What actually happened when you got hit? Taemin saw you crying before you left the club." Jonghyun asked. 

 

I looked at him and sighed. 

 

"I was sulking in the bench and decided to pack my things and leave for New York before you guys even noticed. Unfortunately, I ran across the road without looking and I got hit. Happy?" I asked him bitterly with a sarcastic smile on my face. 

 

No matter what happened I'm still Jessica Yejin Lee. Coldhearted, stubborn, hardheaded and distant. No one can change that. I think? 

 

"Yeesh. No need to be grumpy about it." He said. 

 

I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Why were you crying in the first place?" ONew asked. 

 

I frowned. Out of all the things in the world he asked me this? Pfft. 

 

"I saw something I didn't like." I looked away to the window with the scene flashing through my mind. It hurts me just thinking about it. Then it made me wonder if Key was lying before when he gave me back the ring. I noticed that I was crying again. The nurses started to remove my dextrose and taking most of the bandages out of my left arm which had multiple cuts. They changed the bandages and left the room. I wiped away the tears and looked at him. 

 

"It was about Key." I whispered. I heard multiple gasps but I didn't look up. I was staring at the ring he had given me. 

 

--------------------

 

Author's Note : HEY READERS! I MISSED YOU GUYS! T_T I got stuck in an island so I had to wait for the heavy storm to wane to get back to the city. anyway, there were alot that happened. i'm too lazy to type it here. Long story short, I got to interact with my crush. LOL. ANYWAY, sorry if this update . I'm still kinda half asleep when I was writing this. Mianheee! T_T I love you dear readers. You guys are so sweet! I love you guys too! T_T You guys care alot about me. Or that's what I assumed. T_T Anyway, who enjoyed teen top? I know I did. kekeke~! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE dearies. :) Imma update as soon as I can. As of now, I'm still sleepy. T_T 

 

P.S. Just so you don't need to call me author, you can call me Jae! :) Its actually me and my sister's second name so yeah. :) hihi! :) 

 

-Jae <3