The Photo Shoot (starring : SISTAR19)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV

 

 

So Jonghyun does have a sister. And her name is Angel. You know what, compared to him. She is much much much more prettier. She's beautiful. And an amazing photographer. She's younger than me though.  Its quite awkward when we're with Jonghyun though. I hate Jonghyun to the bone and yet I wonder how his sister endure it. Anyway, I met her back at the house and Jonghyun introduced us to each other. After that I went to take a shower and change my clothes. Since today I'm supposed to be a professional, I would wear something like jean shorts, plain white shirt and cream colored heels. 

 

We arrived at Starship Entertainment's building. Surprisingly there were a lot of trainees. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." Me and Angel bowed to the President of the Entertainment company. 

 

"Oh. You're here. You guys are early but I guess its okay to start ahead. Please take care of our Sistar." He said. 

 

"Neh!" We both said. I guessed that their coordi unnie and manager brought us to the studio where we would make the photoshoot. 

 

We bowed and greeted them. "Annyeong haseyo!" We started to set up the place. Everyone worked so well. The photographs came out well too. The photoshoot was for their upcoming album three months from now. I wondered though why they had a photoshoot this early. I guess its better early than having them rushed. 

 

 

sistar198_thumb.jpgSISTAR19_debuts_with_Ma_Boy_on_M_Countdo

 

Sistar-e1304597820366.png

 

sistar19maboy_thumb.jpg

"Thank you for today." Bora unnie said. 

 

"No problem unnie!" I said. 

 

The President of the Entertainement company came in the studio. "Oh! Sajangnim." We all bowed. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo. I would like you to meet your next years work." He said smiling. 

 

"Eh?" I was confused. Was he offering me another job? 

 

"Lets talk about this through a meeting. Uh, how does tomorrow after lunch sound?" He said. 

 

"Hmm? Ah, yes. I guess it would be fine, right Angel?" I looked at her. 

 

"yeah. Tomorrow sounds great." She said. 

 

"Okay then. I'll see you ladies tomorrow." He said leaving with all his assistants and such. 

 

Whoa? Seriously? EEEEP! I have worrrk! This is such a great Christmas present. 

--------------------

Author's Note : HAHAHA! You know what, at first I thought that Angel would be older. But then I remembered that she just turned eighteen in OPPA'S DONGSAENG fic. :)))) Anyway, she's heeeeeerreeee! :) kekeke! :) Wait for the next chapter guys. :) (CHANGED IT! Sorry. I made a mistake. this is what you get for not sleeping and updating in the middle of the night.T_T)