Date with Key (Part one : Going out!)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Key had texted me this earlier this morning asking me if I was free today. I told him that I had work from that morning until ten later tonight. He didn't reply but instead he called me. 

 

"Yobeoseyo?" I picked up the phone. 

 

"Yejin-ahhh~!" I heard Key's voice. 

 

"NOONAAA!" Taemin screamed from the back ground. 

 

I chuckled. "neh?" I asked Key. 

 

"Do you think you can still go out after work?" He asked me. 

 

"Uh. I guess so. Why?" I asked him. 

 

"Nothing." he said. 

 

"Fine." 

 

"I'll pick you up at work or at home?" He asked me. 

 

"Just pick me up at work. I'll just bring extra clothes to work." I told him. 

 

"Okay, babe. See you then." He said. 

 

"YAH! Let me talk to her!" I heard Onew shout at Key but I had already hung up on them. 

 

I stuffed the phone back onto my jean pocket and walked over to the models that were getting ready for the photo shoot. 

 

-----

-----

-----

-----

 

"Thank you for working hard everyone. Please have a great weekend. See you guys again next week." I packed up my stuff after the shoot. 

 

I went for the dressing room of one of the models and grabbed the bag that held the clothes I was supposed to change into. I wonder what's Key up to. I finally changed my clothes and stuffed my things to my sling bag. I was wearing a purple sleeveless mini dress and the matching heels. I walked over to the mirror to look if I was presentable enough. I decided to take of the scrunchie what was holding up my hair and let it flow over my shoulders. Huh, my hair grew a lot since that time. I wonder. Someone knocked on the door. I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Jinyoung.

 

"JINYOUNG!" I shouted still shocked that he knew where I am. 

 

"Jiniee!" 

 

No One's POV

 

"How'd you know I was back in Korea?" Yejin asked Jinyoung. 

 

"Wae? Can't I stalk my best friend?" He asked her pulling her in hug. 

 

"Creep!" She playfully slapped his shoulder. 

 

"Oww! That hurts." he went along with it. 

 

Seconds later they were laughing at themselves.

 

"But seriously, how'd you know?" She asked suddenly turning serious. 

 

"Well, I heard from umma that you were coming back to Korea and I figured since you loved photography and design you'd work for Elle. I just didn't expect you to be working at Elle Korea." He said.

 

"Ruins everything." She punched him again on the shoulder earning a small groan from Jinyoung. 

 

"Pffft. Aren't you glad I came to visit you at work?" Jinyoung asked her. 

 

"No." She frowned. 

 

"Waee?!" He asked her. 

 

"Nothing. I was just supposed to surprise everyone that I was already back but I guess the word had already spread." Yejin said. 

 

Just then another knock on the door was heard. Both of them looked towards the door seeing Key leaning on the door frame. He had a playful smirk plastered onto his face. 

 

"What do we have here?" Key asked.

 

"KEY!" Yejin ran to Key's open arms. 

 

"Hey babe, how was work today?" Key asked trying to sound very seductive. 

 

"Great! You don't know how fun my job is." Yejin said excitedly. 

 

"Is that so? I wonder how great it can be when we work together." Key said. 

 

"So babe~! Where are we supposed to go today?" Yejin asked Key. 

 

"Somewhere. I'm not  supposed to tell you or else it wont be a secret anymore." Key complained.

 

"Fine then. But on one condition." Yejin had quickly pecked Key's lips before he could ask. 

 

"There. I'm good." Yejin said. 

 

"Are you sure babe? I don't think that was a condition." Key said seductively. 

 

He grabbed her waist pulling her body closer to him and started to kiss her passionately. Unfortunately, for the couple they forgot that there was another person in the room. Jinyoung cleared his throat to make an impression of his presence in the room. The two quickly realized and separated from each other. 

 

"Jiniee! Text me if you're free alright? I'll take you out." Jinyoung told her. 

 

"Arraso. Jinyoung!" she called out to him before he left the room and gave him a  tight hug. 

 

"See you soon Jiniee." Jinyoung said before waving goodbye. 

 

"Soooo~ Where were  we?" Key asked.

 

"We were about to go out." Yejin said. 

 

"Fine. Lets go. They might be already waiting for us. By the way, I love the dress." Key complimented. 

-----------------

Author's Note: HEY GAAAIS! Its weekend hereeeee! Had time to update so here it is. Hope you like the new update. Anyways, I'll finish my two other fics then make another one. kekekekeke~ HOW YA GAIS BEEN DOING? School sss~ TT^TT I swear I had a lot of homeworks, quizzes and projects that I had no time to sleep. So anyways, at least now there's time. :) COMMENT AND SUBBIE GAIS! ^^ 

 

Love Author Jaeee~! <3