Trip Home.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Jonghyun's POV 

 

I look so ed up. My clothes are torn apart already. Good thing Manager hyung came in the right time. I only wished he came sooner. Onew hyung was already ahead of us. 

 

I was looking down on my torn t-shirt when..."Oh~ Sekyungaah~" Onew said. 

 

Why is she here? "Babe~!" I instantly said. 

 

"OMG! Babe! What happened to you?" Sekyung rushed over to me. 

 

"My clothes got torn by the fangirls." I said to her. 

 

"Awww. My poor babe." She hugged me. I looked over her head and I saw Yejin. She was only in her underware covered with a towel. Why do I know? I could see the strap of her bra. Her hair still dripping wet. Unknowingly I my lips.

 

"YAH!" Key smaked the back of my head and shot me a glare. 

 

"Arasso, arasso!" I said to him. 

 

"What happened to you?" I asked pointing at Yejin. 

 

"I took a shower. Doesn't it look obvious?" She asked sarcastically. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Seriously? People these days are getting stupider and stupider. Anyway, I grabbed my clothes and changed into them in the bathroom. 

 

"I'm ready. And I'm going home." I zipped up my bag and I was ready to leave. 

 

"Where are you going?" Onew asked. 

 

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" I asked him. "I said I'm ready and I am going home. NO ONE STOP ME." I tried on my menacing look and glared at them. 

 

"Okay okay." Onew let go of me. 

 

I walked out of the door with my luggage. I  already called Butler Kim to pick me up earlier. Of course I wouldn't want to stay here. I mean I'm freaking allergic to the snow and I hate heights. What else would I want to do here? 

 

"Hey. Leaving with out me?" Key ran after me bringing along his belongings. 

 

"Well I didn't think someone would come." I said. 

 

"Its not good to let a girl go home by herself." He smiled warmly to me. 

 

"Mmmhmm. I guess you're right." I smiled back at him and we both went home. 

-------------------

Author's Note : Sorry short chaptiee. :) Anyway, I have somewhere to go tomorrow. Gonna get em review classes for the entrance exams. :) good luck to me. :)