Evil Maknae's Apprentice's Plans.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Taemin's POV 

 

I was hiding behind the stair case that was near the living room so I could eavesdrop on the conversation. Geez! This is my house too and yet I'm also hiding. What the heck?! Anyway, back to listening. Oh! One of the maids is taking her away with a maroon dress in hand. Don't tell me mom is gonna let noona wear that on a date? Five minutes passed by and mom stood up and knocked on the bathroom door where noona was changing. 

 

"Yes?" Noona said loud enough for us to hear. 

 

"Are you ready dear?" Mom asked. 

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS OUTFIT?" Noona asked. I'm pretty sure she's screaming on the inside. 

 

"YES! Of course! I picked the best for my baby!" Mom said in her happy tone. 

 

"UMMA!" Yejin noona whined. 

 

"JESSICA YEJIN LEE!" Mom suddenly changed to her serious mode. 

 

"NEH! noona said. 

 

Whaaaa! I can't believe this! I'm gonna fail if I don't continue with my make Key and Jonghyun hyung confess to Yejin noona! Dang it! Mom beat me into getting noona to date. Aish! I can't let this happen. I quickly asked the family driver to drive me back to Yejin noona's apartment. I ran to the lobby and pressed the button for the elevator to come down. Come on. Come on. Come on! This is really testing my patience.

 

*Ding* 

 

Finally! I got in and pressed the button that would go to noona's appartment. Well, before running out of the house I texted Key hyung. 

 

____________

To : Diva Umma 

 

HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG! 

 

From : Bb Tae

 

____________

To : Bb Tae 

 

WHAT?! 

 

From : Diva Umma

 

____________

To : Diva Umma 

 

YAH! UMMAYAAA! YEJIN NOONA IS HAVING A DATE WITH JINYOUNG HYUNG! 

 

From : Bb Tae 

 

____________

To : Bb Tae

 

MWOH!? CHINCHA?! Are you sure?! 

 

From : Diva Umma 

 

____________

To : Diva Umma 

 

NEH! I'm coming home right now!

 

From : Bb Tae 

 

____________

 

So now I ran to the apartment bursting through the door panting like crazy. Whoo! That was tiring.  Note to self : Do NOT. I repeat, NOT. Try that again. When I came in the door Jonghyun was pacing back and forth in the living room thinking of something deeply. Looks like he was unpleased with something. He was even frowning. 

 

"HYUNG! Did you hear about it already?" I asked Jonghyun hyung.

 

"Damn right I did!" He said in a furious tone.

 

I smirked at him evily. "I've got a plan." I clasped my hands and rubbed them together. 

 

"What are you thinking?" Jonghyun asked in the same evil tone.  

 

"I'm thinking we should spy on them and break their little date." I said to him. 

 

"I'm in!" Jonghyun said smirking as well. 

 

"I'm definitely in!" Key said from the kitchen. 

 

"I'm in! You're talking about my sister right there! I HAVE TO BE INVOLVED." Onew hyung said coming out of the bathroom. How the heck did he hear all that? Was I too loud? 

 

Minho sighed from the couch. "I have nothing better to do so count me in." 

 

"How do you plan on knowing where they are right now?" Key asked. 

 

"Well, i planted a tracking device on noona on her phone." I smirked at Key. 

 

"Thats brilliant!" Jonghyun said. 

 

"So what's the plan?" Onew asked me. 

 

"We make a fuss when noona and Jinyoung hyung are on a date to separate them for the day." I said. 

 

"Great! On with the plan then!" Onew said in an excited tone. 

 

"Whoa? Excited much?" Jonghyun asked Onew. 

 

I chuckled at them. "Arraso. They have a five days date. I don't know why but mom said that to dad earlier when Yejin noona didn't come to the main house yet. So here's the plan. Today I think Jinyoung hyung will take her out to dinner. When she's finally settled down with him eating dinner we'll make a fuss and fight in front of everyone." I explained the plan so that everyone would understand. After a few minutes we were all ready and we were off to where Yejin noona's date was.

--------------

Author's Note : HAHA! Okay I got the idea from Yunhanam! I was watching it again last night and well, I just loved every bit of it and decided to put a little something here. 

 

Rant part of my note : 

 

DAMN IT! WHY WASN'T I IN THE PHILIPPINES IN NOVEMBER 27 2009?! MY LIFFFEEE! I WAS CRYING AT HOME THINKING THAT SHINEE WAS IN THE PHILIPPINES WHILE I WAS SULKING IN KUWAIT! ITT! I SWEARRRR! AISH! I wanna see them! I WANNA SEE KEEY IN PERSON! Well, I WANNA SEE ALL OF THEM IN PERSON! GAHHH! THIS IS SO ING FRUSTRATING! T_T I WANT TO SEE THEM! IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT THE JULY THING IS JUST A RUMOR I MIGHT JUST KILL SOMEONE! T_T JUST KEEEEL ME WHEN THAT HAPPENS. T_T Anyway, I want to go to Korea as a graduation gift instead. T_T 

 

End of my rant note! :) 

 

Okay, seems like I've calmed down now. I WANT SHINee! eish! 

 

So what do you think about this chapter, eh? :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)