I Don't Believe It. Nope. Not One Bit.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Third Person's POV 

 

Everyone was waiting outside Yejin's room. The doctor comes out from the room with an expressionless face. 

 

"What is it?" Onew asked eager for the news about his sister's condition. 

 

"Before I could say anything. Ms. Lee is asking for Maki." the doctor said. 

 

Maki just nodded and entered Yejin's empty room. 

 

"How is she doing?" Key asked. He was sitting down caressing Taemin's sleeping face. Taemin's eyes were red and swollen from crying. Key had been patting and combing his fingers through Taemin's hair to make him stop. Instead Taemin fell asleep on his arms crying. 

 

"She's particularly fine. I must say she has a rapid recovery but I'm afraid she has temporary short term memory loss." the doctor sighed. 

 

"WHAT?!" Onew and Jonghyung both screamed at the same time. 

 

Key on the other hand had dropped his jaw while Minho was in the state of shock. 

 

"She suffered a little concussion resulting to her temporary short term memory loss." the doctor explained. 

 

"Will she regain her memory back?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Of course you idiot! What the heck does temporary mean to you?" Key snapped at him. 

 

"Oh." was all Jonghyun could reply. 

 

Obviously Key wasn't pleased with the news the doctor had delivered to them.  

 

"What exactly did she forget?" Key asked. 

 

"She said she doesn't remember meeting you three." the doctor pointed at Key, Jonghyun and Minho. 

 

"What?!" Key said. 

 

"That means she forgot everything that happened the past six months." Onew gasped. 

 

"Well, at least that's what I had assumed." the doctor said. 

 

"How would we regain her memory back?" Onew asked. 

 

"You should probably remind her about the special things that happened to her during the six months. Try to reenact it and maybe she will remember something." The doctor said. 

 

"Okay. Thank you." Onew said to the doctor. 

 

"No problem." the doctor said. 

 

Onew faced s. 

 

"What do you think was special to Yejin during the six months?" Onew asked the members. 

 

Minho shrugged. Key had his thinking face on. Taemin was still asleep on Key's arms and Jonghyun had a I-have-an-idea look on his face. On the other hand Onew was giving Jonghyun a I-have-a-bad-feeling-about-your-idea look. 

 

"I have an idea!" Jonghyun said. 

 

"What is it?" Key asked. 

 

-One Hour Later- 

 

Onew and the rest of them entered Yejin's room. Yejin was glaring at them holding a white board and marker. She wrote down something and showed it to Maki. 

 

*Who are those three?* 

 

"They are a part of SHINee" Maki replied to her. 

 

*Why are they here* 

 

"You don't remember do you?" Maki asked her. 

 

Yejin shook her head and wrote something again. 

 

*What do I have to remember? Did I forget something?* 

 

Maki nodded and asked, "Don't you know we're in California right now?" 

 

*Aniyo. Why am I here in the first place?* 

 

SHINee was just watching them in complete shock. Taemin was still whimpering so Minho was instructed by Onew to get him out of there and buy him some banana milk. Jonghyun was staring at Yejin's cuts and wounds in the face. Key was staring at her hands writing at the whiteboard. He had the ring he gave Yejin in the hospital before when she was beat up by queenkas. It was in the palm of his hand and he was clutching it tightly. He obviously had a pained expression on his face watching Yejin writing. 

 

"You got into an accident. I don't know what actually happened but one of the bystanders there who saw the whole thing said you were walking on the side walk crying without your shoes. Someone called you then minutes later you ran out to the streets towards the hotel and someone crashed into you." Maki explained. 

 

*Do you know why I was crying?* Yejin wrote down. 

 

Maki shook her head in disappointment. "I'm afraid I don't. You didn't tell me." 

 

Yejin still had a lump in . It was a bit soar because of the tube that was stuck to her lungs for hours. She couldn't talk because of that so the doctor said she should use the whiteboard temporarily to communicate. Then she caught a glimpse of Onew and Taemin. She glared at them. She remembered all those things that happened before december had come. So that meant she didn't know that Onew and Taemin lived back in the house bringing SHINee over. She still hated Onew and Taemin, and she had no absolute idea of who Key, Minho and Jonghyun was. 

 

*Why are you here?* Yejin wrote down and faced the writings towards Onew so that he could read it. 

 

"Look angel." Onew sighed. 

 

*Don't call me that. Only the Jinki oppa I know can call me that.* She wrote down. 

 

"Look I'm still the Jinki oppa you know." Onew was hurt with what she had written down. Of course he couldn't blame her though. He had abandoned her and took Taemin to audition for SM Entertainment while their parents were in a 2 years trip for her dad's project in the company. 

 

*Really? Why are are you here?* 

 

Onew had told her about the past six months that she had been living with SHINee. Maki had told her what happened with the one month she stayed in New York and how yesterday they went to see SM Town Live in LA. She didn't believe it though. 

 

*Are you serious? You're kidding me right? Impossible. I swore to never see SM Town. EVER.* She wrote down irritated. She felt that she had been lied to but some part of it felt real. Like it was a distant dream or something. 

------------------

Author's Notes : Well, I have lots of comments with the previous chapter. I'm HAPPY! :) I feed off your comments so I could write this fic. :) kekekeke~ Anyway, most of you had assumed she lost her memory so I just played the role of it. :)) (I really didn't plan on doing this but then hey! what ever makes the readers happy then I'm happy as well.) Oh yeah. SPOILER ALERT! She DID loose her memory. But stay tuned for the next chapters to find out what happens next. And I'll update you guys twice or thrice tomorrow so that I could make up for the next three days that I'll be gone. :) hihihi~! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE dear readers. So that I know your all there for me. kekeke~ 

 

Random Fact : I originally had a different plot in mind about this fic, it was supposed to be -ish... Curious? Then read onnn~! :)) 

 

So I was planning to have her as just Taemin's sister and Taemin had dragged her to live with SHINee because of their parents and what not problems. SHINee had agreed and so did the management and manager to let her live with them. Unfortunately, SHINee had two rooms and the only room left with space was Key and Jonghyun's room. Onew, Taemin and Minho had already occupied one room At first Yejin would have resisted to stay there and whatnot. Then after a few series of events she finally agrees to do so. To cut this short, she had a boyfriend they broke up. Yejin goes drinking and gets drunk. Key finds her and brings her home. They were both alone in the house and *something happens between them*  then a week later Taemin suddenly was fuming about something and wouldn't tell the hyungs about it. He was rebelling against the Key umma. and they didn't know the reason why. Apparently, Taemin found out that Yejin was preggy and suspected it was Key. Soooo.... That's how far I had thought about it. T_T anyway, I DUNNOOOOO! :)) I changed the plot and it turned out to be like this! :)) LOLZ!